• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
In case you missed it:

Wade Barrett's finisher received a new name last night at the Survivor Series PPV. The elbow, formerly named "The Souvenir," was renamed "The Bull Hammer".

Absolutely horrible. :|

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
It would make sense.

He decides to introduce a new belt to commemorate one full year as WWE champion.

The other time that would make sense would be the next time he passes a John Cena reign.

Kyoufu

Dirtsheetz say Triple H has filled all 3 of his special meters and is looking to unload them all on Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns.

Ozone

Belt's not coming. They'll have Ambrose knocked out by Ryback before he gets to do anything.

This is the WWE. Do you think they'll give WrassleGAF what they want?

Entropia

No One Remembers
In case you missed it:

Wade Barrett's finisher received a new name last night at the Survivor Series PPV. The elbow, formerly named "The Souvenir," was renamed "The Bull Hammer".

Absolutely horrible. :|

The Bull Hammer is muchhhhhhhh better than The Souvenir.

Kyoufu

Belt's not coming. They'll have Ambrose knocked out by Ryback before he gets to do anything.

Normallly I'd say no but then I remember MITB 2011 which was WrassleGAF's wet dream in motion.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Nope. NEGATIVITY MAXIMUM

GET ME SOME MUSCLE MILK OZONE

Normallly I'd say no but then I remember MITB 2011 which was WrassleGAF's wet dream in motion.

Never forget the week after. When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside...

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Dirtsheetz say Triple H has filled all 3 of his special meters and is looking to unload them all on Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns.

Pedigree.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nah it was still golden even a week later. It was SummerSlam that derailed and crashed the train. Triple H and Diesel in full effect.

"Who hired Punk's guys?" "IHWAH MEE, AHMEN JANSON! WIPE DAT RIDDLE GRIM OFFA YAFATES"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Can I sue Otunga for having to look at half of his ass during Survivor Series?

It's ripe. And this has happened MANY times, he's chewie-prone.

I see you Bootaaay, posting those botch gifs in the funny pics thread. I see you. Watch out man, they have a huge crew of snitches over there. I can't live without my Boots.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Here's a recent pic to do your comparisons.

03_dean_Ambrose.jpg

This is much better, glad he's at least trying, even if he refuses to shave off the hair (which is nice to me, I like seeing people look human for once)

but

Who can go toe to toe...

WC3H3.jpg

Yes I realize this is an unfair comparison.

I haven't marked out in a long time. I forgot what it felt like. Why does it seem like this used to happen more in the past? Not even the Maddox swerve got me off my chair like last night.

Am I getting jaded, or has it just genuinely been that long since a HOLY SHIT moment happened?

Aiii

So not worth it
I haven't marked out in a long time. I forgot what it felt like. Why does it seem like this used to happen more in the past? Not even the Maddox swerve got me off my chair like last night.

Am I getting jaded, or has it just genuinely been that long since a HOLY SHIT moment happened?

No, it's just that most of the stuff leaks to the dirt sheets nowadays. Lesnar, Rock, who's facing undertaker this year. Jericho. All of it is known before it happens. Nobody had a clue Ambrose was debuting, let alone coming in with both Rollins and Roman, that's the key difference, it just came out of nowhere.

Ithil

No, it's just that most of the stuff leaks to the dirt sheets nowadays. Lesnar, Rock, who's facing undertaker this year. Jericho. All of it is known before it happens. Nobody had a clue Ambrose was debuting, let alone coming in with both Rollins and Roman, that's the key difference, it just came out of nowhere.

Well one of the dirtsheets reported last weekend that Rollins and Ambrose were being planned as the next guys to come up, and that Rollins was expected to drop the title by the end of the year or by January, but that made it sound like they'd be here in the next couple of months, not out of nowhere at SS.

It's why I'd prefer dirtsheet stuff to be spoiler tagged. Not all of us wish to know.

I agree, I really hate seeing the speculative mania stuff. I know it's speculative but I like to try to experience it all without any spoilers going in. When it rolls around everyone's discussed the matchups they feel old even if they haven't happened before because of the 6 months of talking about them.

Kyoufu

It's why I'd prefer dirtsheet stuff to be spoiler tagged. Not all of us wish to know.

I agree, I really hate seeing the speculative mania stuff. I know it's speculative but I like to try to experience it all without any spoilers going in. When it rolls around everyone's discussed the matchups they feel old even if they haven't happened before because of the 6 months of talking about them.

Yeah you're right.

We should spoiler dirtsheet stuff from now on.

Kaladin

Speculative stuff is speculative this year, they don't know of anything that is going on.

Spoilers in wrestling are unnecessary. Back in my day, we embraced every bit of information that we could get. We didn't get mad when an outcome was spoiled.

You people are just spoiled.

Spoilers in wrestling are unnecessary. Back in my day, we embraced every bit of information that we could get. We didn't get mad when an outcome was spoiled.

You people are just spoiled.

Back then there was no internet..
We rely on Just WW
F
Magazine and Pro Wrestling Illustrated.

.:p

Bowser

Honestly, the only way to avoid spoilers, especially for wrestling, is to just avoid the internet, or at least this thread, altogether. What some consider spoilers, some consider idle speculation.

strobogo

Banned
I do have to lolz at Dean Ambrose being kept off TV for a year to "find the right angle for him", and they bring him last minute because they booked themselves into a corner.

Top Bottom