• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Ithil

A corner is often a right angle.

Tm1FY.png

krae_man

Maybe with that Survivor Series victory, WWE is actually going to build Ziggler up prior to cashing in so he doesn't look worthless before they finally put the title on him.

LOL just kidding, Randy Orton will destory him.

Ultratech

Some news on the Attitude Era DVD they were advertising last night:
http://www.wwedvdnews.com/new-detai...gth-edits-wwf-logo/30249/#.UKmV0MCRcmQ.reddit

Wrestling author Scott Keith had a chance to check out the new Attitude Era WWE DVD ahead of the release this Tuesday (pre-order yours) and has posted thoughts on the rspwfaq.net blog.

He reveals that the documentary main feature runs for about one hour, and is quite fast paced in nature. Whilst recapping major milestones of the era, some personalities now confirmed to have been interviewed are Vince Russo, JBL, Mick Foley, and Mark Henry.

There is no blurring of the WWF “scratch” logo present on the DVD footage, nor muting of any WWF utterances. In regards to content, the last extra on Disc 1 entitled simply “GTV” is a compilation of GTV highlights. The four “special features” in the content listing are not present on the regular edition of the DVD, which all but confirms these will be Best Buy exclusives in the United States, but included as standard overseas.

Mike Tyson’s entrance music has reportedly been dubbed over, along with Undertaker’s Limp Bizkit track. However, it appears music edits are very few and far between.

The only ‘bleeps’ present are for swear words that had already been censored on broadcast TV originally. A couple of crowd signs are blurred (due to copyright or sensitivity), but language, middle fingers, and blood are all left intact throughout.

Kaladin

Did we know about this?

Since its debut on January 11 1993 Monday Night Raw has delivered an endless supply of thrills suspense action controversy and excitement for the WWE Universe to enjoy each and every week. On the heels of celebrating the monumental 1000th episode of the longest running weekly episodic program on television WWE counts down the top 100 moments in Raw history. From the early years through the Attitude Era and today relive all the top moments that have kept the WWE Universe glued to their sets for nearly 20 years. From the destructive DX to Stone Cold's hell-raising antics epic title celebrations shocking twists and poignant memories of all your favorite Superstars it's all collected here. Plus own the complete 3-hour Raw 1000th episode that celebrated history and launched a new era in WWE- featuring exclusive never-before-seen backstage footage of current Superstars and returning Legends who appeared in the show.

If this has complete matches mixed in with those "moments" it could be good.

krae_man

Although technically doesn't the MITB winner only have one year to cash it in, otherwise it expires? I wouldn't be surprised if Ziggler was the only one never to cash it in.

Well MITB 2013 is July 14th 2013 and MITB 2012 was on July 15th. So there's a two day window for Dolph to do that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Regarding spoilers, I try to spoiler-tag spoiler things, but when someone is upset about it the best course of action is just to accommodate them and spoiler tag your post. We're all friends here, who wouldn't want to help out a friend?

Dean AmBLOWS

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ambrose is supposedly 6'4", Punk 6'2". My ass. Those two are not above 6'.

Aiii

So not worth it
Jim Ross:
The Debuts Of Rollins, Abrose & Reigns: “The inclusion of the NXT talents into the equation intrigues me and I’m anxious to see how these three, talented young men evolve on WWE programming over the next several weeks. @WWERollins, @TheDeanAmbrose, and @RomanReigns all have something viable to contribute but, as usual, it will depend on how they continue to invest in their game and maximize their ‘playing time.’ Bottom line, WWE has brought three, potentially viable talents into the mix in an impactful manner which I find refreshing.”

“I’ve seen all three of these young, NXT talents enough to know that their in ring skills are, by and large, solid and that they all possess the necessary personalities to contribute to WWE for years to come. This trio’s introduction was one of the brightest aspects of the Survivor Series for me.”

Interested enough to even be contemplating staying up late, sitting through 60 minute of adverts, 100 minutes of crap, just hoping for 20 minutes of something good involving Punk and the new guys.

Actually, think I've just put myself off.

from the b/w
I thought that was a heel turn. Sheamus beats Big Show mercilessly with a chair until he cant get up. Big Show is writhing in pain and shamefully asks for the beating to stop. Sheamus demands Big Show beg for mercy and then when he obliges, Sheamus kicks his f**king head off. THAT’S A HEEL TURN. WHY ARE YOU (people) STILL CHEERING? When Brett Hart held a bloody Austin in the sharpshooter until he passed out, Austin came out the hero, Hart came out looking like an asshole. All he did was beat on Austin after the bell a bit. Sheamus attacked Big Show and then laughed at his request for mercy and hit him anyway. That’s what super villains do, not the guys you’re supposed to cheer. This is really confusing me. Del Rio I get. Wrestling fans are racist. Del Rio is Mexican. Whoever is beating up Del Rio is the face. Wrong or right (It’s wrong. Very, very wrong), I understand why it’s happening. This has me legit stumped. I swear I heard someone in the crowd scream “cripple him.” What the f**k did Big Show do to you, guy?

also holy fuck ziggler

I_Dont_Belive_Kofi_Can_Fly_But_I_Believe_He_Can_Make_Dolph_Fly.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Seriously Sunflower this thing you're doing is weird

Edit: If they brought back the original Nexus now that a lot of its members have higher profiles, I would totally be down with that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously Sunflower this thing you're doing is weird

Edit: If they brought back the original Nexus now that a lot of its members have higher profiles, I would totally be down with that.

That's a neat thought that I wouldn't expect, but would be good. Most of them have gone on and done their own thing, and now have strong characters. That'd be neat to see.

MILLIONS OF SOUVENIRS

Stone Cold's got you sunny

http://youtu.be/yWG-2oO07Dc

Oh, memories.

Top Bottom