• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Now that Camelot is done with MG:AT

Mashing

What's on their plate next?

As much hate as Golden Sun gets here, that's what I'm hoping for next. DS or GC game.

Mashing

Oh, Mario Tennis that's right...

Apparently Camelot is large enough to have two projects underway, so what is the MG team working on though?

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Mashing said:
Oh, Mario Tennis that's right...

Apparently Camelot is large enough to have two projects underway, so what is the MG team working on though?
I've been wondering this for some time, too. I think it might be some form of Golden Sun project (either GC or GBA), but I'd love to be proven wrong, as I thought the first one was pretty average and wasn't too keen on the second.

jarrod

Banned
Next up is the Mario Tennis games on GC/GBA. After that I bet they deliver a new 3D RPG on DS.... a "Shining" style SRPG is possible but it seems like overkill with IntSys pumping out Fire Emblems nonstop.

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
On the topic of Mario Tennis, does anyone have a link to a trailer with sound? All the trailers I can find dont have any sound!

olimario said:
Lets hope they can get Mario Tennis looking halfway decent

HUH?!? even my roomate was floreed with the video presented at E3. We did agree that the halos around the rackets are somewhat distracting tho.

olimario

Banned
huzkee said:
HUH?!? even my roomate was floreed with the video presented at E3. We did agree that the halos around the rackets are somewhat distracting tho.

I'm sure it will be fun, but it sure is ugly and sure is a step down from the first media released. MG:TT looks much better.

I'm really hoping for a final Golden Sun installment myself, meh I could care less if no one else here liked it. But I found it to be one of my favorite RPGs and I'd really like to see a conclusion to it. I really did enjoy the experience all the way through both games, and didn't see how people found it boring and such.

Top Bottom