• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Now That Opa-Ages Assimilated You

UlysisAM

Banned
It's time you unban all OA people and allow them back on GA. You are all lucky I forgot to get my friend's capture card. That was simply and utterly pathetic. No excuses you can make can salvage this. Fuck Penny Arcade. Fuck Bungie. We are your masters now.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Yeah, I'm not sure if we were even competitive.

... /me deletes Penny-Arcade e-mail and whatnot.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Nobody gets unbanned. That was never part of any deal.

I am willing to put up a Leguna-style deal if anyone wants to rematch, but putting my account on the line for two weeks and a tag change if we can a competitive team (Ramirez, Fifty, op1vy, etc.) to play.

But if nobody wants to, fuck it.

Master Z

GAF lost? Great, I guess we'll never hear the end of this... ah well, I could care less about who's better than who at videogames.

UlysisAM

Banned
We don't want your gay account. I guess your "gentlemen" aren't good for your word. Oh well, tonight, you can cry in your beds. Next time, realize who you challenge. And you people were SOOOOO worried about just alphaINDIGO and bigtroll.

MIMIC

Banned
I started reading their forums a few days in advance to see what we were up against.

We lost against that shit?

Willco

Hollywood Square
UlysisAM said:
I guess your "gentlemen" aren't good for your word.

When did anyone promise to unban people, Hans?

... We lived up to our bargain because if we hadn't, this thread would be locked. I mean, hats off to OA, they won.

MIMIC said:
I started reading their forums a few days in advance to see what we were up against.

We lost against that shit?
You lost against the best of the best, the kings of Halo 2. Gaming-Age is forever a joke now.

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Losing to OA is funny,

This thread however, is hilarious :lol

*imagines OA's team playing "For victory, for unbanning!"*

:lol :lol :lol

On my side, everyone on the OA team had red bars and everyone on GA had green. Just the typical fucked up Bungie shit. Everyone was lagging like crazy.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
DopeyFish said:
Will, actually Mr. Lemming, opivy, Ramirez, nutterbutter didn't play.

Stop with the excuses! Take your defeat like a man. OA is better than GA at Halo 2, that's the bottom line.

Now the forums on the other hand...

Willco

Hollywood Square
DopeyFish said:
Will, actually Mr. Lemming, opivy, Ramirez, nutterbutter didn't play.

I know, but we can't say we lost because we didn't have anybody. We had 8 man.

I thank you guys for playing, though (Wario and Dopey!).

... How bad was this purported lag?

LinesInTheSand said:
On my side, everyone on the OA team had red bars and everyone on GA had green. Just the typical fucked up Bungie shit. Everyone was lagging like crazy.

i call bs cause i saw yall lag every once in a while with a little bit yellow here and there but most of the time green.

Ive played other teams and ud see when theyd lag.

so just for our games we couldnt see yall lag? and you couldnt see our lag?

riiiight.

explodet

Just keep this shit to a minimum, okay?
I don't want to see 50 threads about inter-forum politics, whining, bragging, whatever.

As a matter of fact, shouldn't this be on the Online Matchup forum?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Cubsfan23 said:
I once had a 3 minute instance where the fucking score wasn't even updated. Tell me that isn't unplayable

Yep, same here. Sometimes it took about 5 seconds just to respawn back after the counter counted down to 0 to respawn. Weird shit

But hey, game is over, they won and I'm not gonna complain about it. I think they deserved anyway by the way they played, they had their strategies and they played them out and it worked. Good games OA

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
Aw, man, if Kerry contested Ohio it would have looked like this. Just take it like a man!

cochese

call bs cause i saw yall lag every once in a while with a little bit yellow here and there but most of the time green.

yeah i doubt they lagged as bad as we did. No compliants coming from them when we played them. *ah..feels better about loosing..ha*

MIMIC

Banned
Well, from what I can gather from this and the other thread, Opa Ages benefited from serious lag issues on the GA side, with evidence to verify the complaints (and that same evidence also points to the contrary of an Opa-Ages lag issue).

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
evidence?

Not that I don't believe. 8 on 8 is always a shitty lagfest for somebody.

Dilbert

UlysisAM said:
It's time you unban all OA people and allow them back on GA.
I could give a fuck about OA or Halo 2 (well, OK, half a fuck about Halo 2), but there is no damn way that I will allow ANY bet which includes the unbanning of people who have been rightly kicked out of here from OA.

HELL NO.

Floater

Banned
FortNinty,

Where is my money, bitch =) Only kidding! ... but I would like to see evidence that you donated $5 to an animal sanctuary of your choice - since you refined GA types were mauled by the man beasts of OA.

And if anyone uses the whole "It was our B team ..." excuse - Shaddap - YOU LOST! :lol

Joe

wait so OA beat GA? what the? i thought GA was superior?

would i be able to play on GAF's side even though im not in the clan?

UlysisAM

Banned
Floater said:
FortNinty,

Where is my money, bitch =) Only kidding! ... but I would like to see evidence that you donated $5 to an animal sanctuary of your choice - since you refined GA types were mauled by the man beasts of OA.

And if anyone uses the whole "It was our B team ..." excuse - Shaddap - YOU LOST! :lol

BUT BUT BUT RAMIREZ AND FIFTY AND ALL OUR OTHER ALL STARS DIDN'T PLAY!

NLB2

Banned
UlysisAM said:
It's time you unban all OA people and allow them back on GA. You are all lucky I forgot to get my friend's capture card. That was simply and utterly pathetic. No excuses you can make can salvage this. Fuck Penny Arcade. Fuck Bungie. We are your masters now.
"We're your masters! Now let us come hang out with you guys at GAF.
:lol
Opa-Age's really is Gaming-Age's little bitch.

Shouta

-jinx- said:
I could give a fuck about OA or Halo 2 (well, OK, half a fuck about Halo 2), but there is no damn way that I will allow ANY bet which includes the unbanning of people who have been rightly kicked out of here from OA.

HELL NO.

Bingo.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Joe said:
wait so OA beat GA? what the? i thought GA was superior?

would i be able ot play even though im not in the clan?

Yes.

We'll set the date for the next match. And i'm gonna make sure it's our best vs their best

Top Bottom