• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Now That Opa-Ages Assimilated You

Ramirez said:
Congrats,you beat a team that was put together in like 30 minutes :lol

We had been tryin to get the time/day changed for the whole week,yet no OA's wanted to,and I think everyone knows in those 16 men matches someone is gonna lag terribly,its inevitable.

What was the scores and stuff?

-edit-

16 people on Lockout for TS?Who the hell agreed to that or came up with the idea?

Do you carry a bucket with you at all times to catch the never ending parade of tears that flows down your face as you talk about OA?

Such a baby. :lol

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
iD0pRimE said:
As i said earlier our team should be.

Idoprime = nutterbutter700
Ramirez = DAanswer3
Opivy = Opivy
Wario64 = Wario64
Dopeyfish = Dopey
Joe = F4TAL
Mr Lemmings = Sitcher
Sai = SaiST

With Bench players

Fifty
Cubsfan
Sembe
Catfish
???
???

Heh, I would love to play, but the combination of time difference and the fact that MY XBOX LIVE SERVICE IS ROOTED, probably counts me out. seriously, to play with people I actually want to play with sometimes it takes me about 20 minutes.

"You can't connect to this game because we are having network problems, sorry about that"

I tried to connect to you for the longest time after that custom game.

Ramirez

Do you carry a bucket with you at all times to catch the never ending parade of tears that flows down your face as you talk about OA?

Such a baby.

Seriously,wtf?

All I said was you beat a team that was put together in a matter of minutes,didn't practice,etc. I'm sure the OA people are good,but don't act like you accomplished something.AND I said that alot of the regular GA people wanted the day switched,but no one on the other team would agree,how is that crying?

Continue your jocking of OA though,you seem to be enjoyin it :)

Top Bottom