• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Now That Opa-Ages Assimilated You

Floater

Banned
DopeyFish said:
Yes.

We'll set the date for the next match. And i'm gonna make sure it's our best vs their best

And I'll have another nice crisp green potrait of President Lincoln ready to place on the second victory of glorious children of the virgin Teh!

Izzy

Banned
enjoy bell woods said:
A lot of OAers post here anyway, so it's not like it matters much. :)

That's true, but why not let Reirom improve the quality of this board, too? :lol

Nutter

DopeyFish said:
Yes.

We'll set the date for the next match. And i'm gonna make sure it's our best vs their best

IF the rematch ever happens. GET these people to play.

Idoprime = nutterbutter700 (didnt play)
Ramirez = DAanswer3 (didnt play)
Opivy = Opivy (didnt play)
Wario64 = Wario64
Dopeyfish = Dopey
Joe = FATal? (didnt play)
Mr Lemmings = Sitcher (didnt play)
Fifty = Che (somthing) (didnt play)
Sai = SaiST

Teddman

At least you have the consolation that the 'Skins kicked ass today, Federman.

As for me, it was a good day--both my teams won. :D

Belfast

UlysisAM said:
We don't want your gay account. I guess your "gentlemen" aren't good for your word. Oh well, tonight, you can cry in your beds. Next time, realize who you challenge. And you people were SOOOOO worried about just alphaINDIGO and bigtroll.

See, the saddest thing is that you won AND you still get taken for a ride. Haha, you'll never get all of OA unbanned here.

uglythread.jpg

scarybore

MIMIC said:
We lost against that shit?

boli1.jpg

Noooooooooo! Well if you need any reserves incase some peeps cant make it to GA Vs OA 2: The Search for Latency, feel free to add me. My gamertag is in my profile, though I am in the UK so I might make the Lag worse :D

tahrikmili said:

Far too late for that :)

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
As for why this match is different from the leguna match, GA wasn't being close to leguna levels of asshole, although if some people want to be that way they can do it in the online forum never to be heard.

Hitokage said:
As for why this match is different from the leguna match, GA wasn't being close to leguna levels of asshole, although if some people want to be that way they can do it in the online forum never to be heard.

the only people who really "talked crap" on this forum were people who werent playing.

i def. agree with wario but i still feel lag was a major issue. They claim to have lag a third of the time, while I have a lag all the time.

but hey what can you do?

like i said in the other thread, if a rematch does happen

it should just be a 4v4 match.

op
wario
ramirez
saist

against their top 4.

peace

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
iD0pRimE said:
IF the rematch ever happens. GET these people to play.

Idoprime = nutterbutter700 (didnt play)
Ramirez = DAanswer3 (didnt play)
Opivy = Opivy (didnt play)
Wario64 = Wario64
Dopeyfish = Dopey
Joe = FATal? (didnt play)
Mr Lemmings = Sitcher (didnt play)
Fifty = Che (somthing) (didnt play)
Sai = SaiST

:lol joe isnt even in the clan, is he? i know hes ranked like 14 or something though...

lexi

Banned
Assimilate: To appropriate and transform or incorporate into the substance of the assimilating body; to absorb or appropriate, as nourishment; as, food is assimilated and converted into organic tissue.

Take that GAF! You have been appropriated!

Teddman

as·sim·i·late (-sm-lt)
v. as·sim·i·lat·ed, as·sim·i·lat·ing, as·sim·i·lates

1. To consume and incorporate nutrients into the body after digestion
You could take it as saying GA's clan was eaten alive.

adam20

demi said:
Let OA back in, just so they can screw up and get banned again!

Please keep the OA freaks banned and ban the rest of them. The only uncivil posts on gaming age come from Opa Age members. That forum is the lowest of the low. If these people had a supply of dead fetuses they would be cooking them for dinner. That's how disturbing Opa Agers are. Most vile disgusting people on the planet.

Keep them all banned please =). And if all the opa age guys were banned this forum would return to even greater civility. Isn't it nice to be on a forum where people dont eat dead babies? I think so.

Dilbert

adam20 said:
The only uncivil posts on gaming age come from Opa Age members. That forum is the lowest of the low. If these people had a supply of dead fetuses they would be cooking them for dinner. That's how disturbing Opa Agers are. Most vile disgusting people on the planet.
Ummm...for someone complaining about how disturbing OA people can be, did you REALLY need to include that image?

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
KILL THE UMP!

Anyway, good job to the OA crew. My heart's still with the GA team, though...

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Why does OA obsess so much over GAF? It's getting to be a bit weird now.

Oh well I'd love to play a match against OA, lord knows I need the practice.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
adam20: So by logical extension, you're an OA member... or at least now you'll have a good reason to be.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
TekunoRobby said:
Why does OA obsess so much over GAF? It's getting to be a bit weird now.

Oh well I'd love to play a match against OA, lord knows I need the practice.

Most of them started out here, but remember, we're the ones that initiated this match.

Nutter

Joe said:
i need in on this. my gamertag's F4TAL, let me at least "try out".

As i said earlier our team should be.

Idoprime = nutterbutter700
Ramirez = DAanswer3
Opivy = Opivy
Wario64 = Wario64
Dopeyfish = Dopey
Joe = F4TAL
Mr Lemmings = Sitcher
Sai = SaiST

With Bench players

Fifty
Cubsfan
Sembe
Catfish
???
???

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
:lol @ the damage control & the junior members posts.

We lost, no need for all the "who cares anyway" bs. It was a whitewash.

Looking at the stats though id think a best of GAF team would give OA a run for their money.

Gattsu25

Banned
about now I wish I had XBL

the # of Junior Member posts in this thread is amusing :b

and OA really is the fucking sewer of the net...suprising to see them win

just gotta say though...no matter how true...even mentioning the lag seems like a copout

8bit

Knows the Score
I thought this was going to be something about the OA admins taking over the GA duties.

Is this supposed to some sort of comedy misuse of the word Assimilated that I'm not seeing?

Ramirez

Congrats,you beat a team that was put together in like 30 minutes :lol

We had been tryin to get the time/day changed for the whole week,yet no OA's wanted to,and I think everyone knows in those 16 men matches someone is gonna lag terribly,its inevitable.

What was the scores and stuff?

-edit-

16 people on Lockout for TS?Who the hell agreed to that or came up with the idea?

Floater said:
FortNinty,

Where is my money, bitch =) Only kidding! ... but I would like to see evidence that you donated $5 to an animal sanctuary of your choice - since you refined GA types were mauled by the man beasts of OA.

And if anyone uses the whole "It was our B team ..." excuse - Shaddap - YOU LOST! :lol

Actually, if you're up for it, name any charity or cause and I will donate $20 towards it. And I'll post the proof here on the GAF. Just make sure, in-addition to replying here to PM me your answer so it doesn't get lost (today's a busy workday, but noticing a new PM is no sweat).

I just think this is a great idea, and am glad that at least something positive can come from all of this. :)

Izzy

Banned
Where is my money, bitch =) Only kidding! ... but I would like to see evidence that you donated $5 to an animal sanctuary of your choice

When OA wins, animal sanctuary profits!

Someone asked for the stats. Here they are:

Game One

Game Two

Game Three

Don't take it too seriously - it's only a bloody game.

Sai

Ramirez said:
16 people on Lockout for TS?Who the hell agreed to that or came up with the idea?
It was a close game; not as cluttered as you may think, and extremely fun. We were ahead for a minute, but the OA guys started packin' up on that eastern tower, Snipin', 'nadin', and letting us come to them. It was a good strategy.

Ouch, my kill/death ratio was horrid.

8bit said:
I thought this was going to be something about the OA admins taking over the GA duties.

Is this supposed to some sort of comedy misuse of the word Assimilated that I'm not seeing?

Same here, but dude probably meant to say annihilated. Probably got excited about the possibility of the Opa people getting un-banned and being assimilated back into GA… Poor chap, he got a little ahead of himself.

Top Bottom