• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for September 2017

...no.

Check the page counts. NPD have been slow for months, since leaks stopped.

MC threads are consistently longer and come out every week. Which was unheard of,
NPD hasn't broken 30 pages in forever. It used to be break 100.

March 2017 (Switch release month) was the most recent to break 30, at 35 pages. MC week 38 was 35 lol...

I would say that one factor is also the different way NPD data is nowadays released. HW first week and sw second week. Some months when we still got some hw leaks prediction threads were pretty large too. Of course the lack of leaks has hurt the popularity of NPD threads most though.

Mory Dunz

I would say that one factor is also the different way NPD data is nowadays released. HW first week and sw second week. Some months when we still got some hw leaks prediction threads were pretty large too. Of course the lack of leaks has hurt the popularity of NPD threads most though.

oh yeah that too.

but we're agreeing it's not due because of the recent news and threads haven't been "explosive" in recent months.

Guys. There is a SalesGAF discord with over 100 people discussing the results.

Everyone has left. Or at least the people that matter and actually post good stuff. :/

Even the NPD guy is there.

Wildo09

Why does everything on discord need a separate link? It would be so much better if all of neogaf could unite under one site.

NolbertoS

As always, GTA with those Olympian legs. Is this just counting shark $ at this point? Seems like a copy of GTA has been sold for every active console at this point

We still need GTA V for Nintendo Switch, so they can squeeze more sales there.

Edit: please provide discourse link please

Renewed

Howdy there, this is Renewed and I'm a moderator on the SalesGAF Discord. I'm working my way through quite a few invites for other users for other servers so it'd work nicely if you reach me by PM and mention you'd like an invite for SalesGAF.

The issue of the PM's limit of 10 minutes to send a new message can make this slow so please understand while we work through and bring folks over. Thanks all.

I’d love a discord link too please.

All the sales data we got was the main thing I loved coming to gaf for, so if it’s going somewhere else, I want to be there!

Yjynx

Guys. There is a SalesGAF discord with over 100 people discussing the results.

Everyone has left. Or at least the people that matter and actually post good stuff. :/

Even the NPD guy is there.

Howdy there, this is Renewed and I'm a moderator on the SalesGAF Discord. I'm working my way through quite a few invites for other users for other servers so it'd work nicely if you reach me by PM and mention you'd like an invite for SalesGAF.

The issue of the PM's limit of 10 minutes to send a new message can make this slow so please understand while we work through and bring folks over. Thanks all.

Please PM me the discord link.

jrDev

Is someone still gonna post the monthly sales here? That's all I are about. Can't be bothered with discord...

Top Bottom