• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Obama: PS4 will sell out after Thanksgiving, health insuranse is not.

F-Pina

This is excelent news for Sony. Obama used the word "PlayStation" as in refering generally to videogames which means that the brand got really a good grip into general culture. I wonder if next time some of his advisers will tell him to be carefull and refer to videogames more generally or try to balance out things by saying "Xbox"?

If this was the 90's would the president have used as an example " like a Sega" or "like a Nintendo"? :p

koutoru

Not surprised, apparently Obama and PlayStation have an ongoing thing for awhile.

Obama_Playing_Playstation.jpg

keuja

Confirmed what we all secretly suspected!
Playstation owners tend to be democrats and XBOX owners Republicans!

Ploid 3.0

Obama's people are current with tech news it seem hah. I would distance myself from Xbox too, especially if that NSA + Kinect rumor stuff would have taken off.

Binabik15

I think he wants to create awareness for PS4. That will result in higher demand. With higher demand, he can raise the price on all the PS4s he reserved internationally for scalping purposes, getting him more money to fix your broke ass country. And a Porsche for himself of course. Anybody complaining about scalping will get a visit from the CIA or the military, depending on your location.

That's some Iluminati shit right there.

ЯAW;87135628 said:
It's American product, you pay little extra, but it's for quality. Maybe this kind of sell out is ok in Kenya but not in the USA!

This has to be a joke surely? They're both made in China.

comedian

ЯAW;87135628 said:
It's American product, you pay little extra, but it's for quality. Maybe this kind of sell out is ok in Kenya but not in the USA!

Somewhere a bridge is being left undefended.

It is funny since at the beginning of the government shutdown he was talking about the success of the latest Xbox.... How times have changed

Top Bottom