• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Obama: PS4 will sell out after Thanksgiving, health insuranse is not.

Setsuna

i wasnt planning on getting a launch ps4 but now im not to sure about that

Didnt Obama name dorp the xbox during a speech about the Shutdown

Xilium

On a related note, I find it a little amusing that non-gamers are now having to deal with launch-week server connection and congestion issues. Just a shame that its for something so important.

Crisco

Banned
Dude's angling to be a lobbyist for the video game industry after he leaves office. He mentions XBoxes and Playstations in like all his speeches.

leadbelly

Banned
Dude's angling to be a lobbyist for the video game industry after he leaves office. He mentions XBoxes and Playstations in like all his speeches.

I'm not even looking at it in that way. I was thinking of it more in terms of identifying with a certain demographic. A clever use of psychology.

Cornbread78

Oh God Obama, I'm in the health insurance biz.... do you know how much fud you guys have thrown at the American people in the past year? I just... I can't... I won't even get into it. The false hope.....

Anyhwo, I hope there are PS4s available in Feb. at income tax time for me, because, ya know, Obamacare has caused my company to cut back everywhere to show strength in the industry by remaining profitable in an industry you are trying to kill, therefore my compensation has dropped and I can no longer afford to get one right now with the holidays coming... OK, that was good right? No salty, BS, outrageous statements about Obamacare?

Tom_Cody

Obama knows about the 8gb GDDR5 and was like
whewobama6wsmk.png
Don't make me laugh out loud at work.

Just when I thought I was safe from seeing that bafoon, I see a thread pop up in a gaming forum with his name on it and have to click on it out of sheer morbid curiousity. /sigh The guy really will use just about any angle to push his half-baked healthcare (aka make insurance co's more $$) agenda.

Just when I thought I was safe from seeing that bafoon, I see a thread pop up in a gaming forum with his name on it and have to click on it out of sheer morbid curiousity. /sigh The guy really will use just about any angle to push his half-baked healthcare (aka make insurance co's more $$) agenda.

Oh man... all this political talk is really classing up the whole console war theme today.

Or you know... not, and its just as childish and sectarian.

Gorillaz

Yea lets not go down this road now.

Toa TAK

Banned

You will not last long spewing that nonsense in the gaming side...

lifeexpectancy

Jackl

Ok people, scroll either to top or bottom of the page to figure out what forum you're in.

If you wish to further discuss the implications of forcefully feeding government mandated revenue to a already heavily monopolized industry there is a more proper place to do that.

Have fun, get tagged, don't get banned.

Phades

Corporate shill Obama just doing what he does best. Helping sell foreign products and ignoring the death of a home grown American brand like Xbox.

Sure, if you call fabbed in china and assembled in mexico "home grown". Both of them are "home grown" in that instance.

Top Bottom