• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ocarina of Time 3DS screenshots

Neiteio

Santiako said:
yes, ganon and zelda too
YUf67.gif

EDIT: ^^^ Btw, who is this handsome motherfucker?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Luigiv said:
They should be but most don't.

Then those people are fools who should stop using the term.

Luigiv said:
Ahh, you guys do realise when gamers* say "orchestral music" what they actually mean is "pre-recorded music, with real instruments", right?

*Key word here. You can't hold gaming conversations up to normal standards. If I had a dollar for every time someone claimed Sonic Colours had an orchestral soundtrack...
When it comes to Zelda, people are truly talking about orchestral music. They think it should be this epic orchestral soundtrack. They compare it to Mario Galaxy, which had orchestral music. They just never think about all the areas where an orchestra just wouldn't fit - they just think about the overworld and battle themes.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
great, means that EAD is probably already workin on a new "real" 3DS zelda....

AniHawk

they gave it to the line attack heroes guys? weird. wonder if this means the actual zelda team will have a hand in the 25th anniversary thing then.

wrowa

Outsourcing a port/remake of Ocarina of Time of all games is kinda wtf. It explains why we don't get new content worth mentioning, though.

I'm confident that Grezzo will make a good job with Nintendo's supervision, but due to some reason I'm a bit disappointed by the news.

It's official - not only the release date (June 19), but we now know for sure the Master Quest is included!

Nintendo said:
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D brings a completely re-mastered version of an epic entry in the beloved The Legend of Zelda game series to Nintendo’s newest hand-held system, Nintendo 3DS. The game couples phenomenally enhanced graphics with stunning, glasses-free 3D visuals to bring to life the daring adventures of its hero, Link™. A streamlined touch-screen interface and newly implemented motion controls provide a fresh and intuitive feel as players immerse themselves in the tale of the creation of Hyrule and the struggle for control of its all-powerful ancient relic. The game will also feature new challenges not included in the original game. The Legend of Zelda veterans can look forward to the Master Quest – a second quest with revamped puzzles and redesigned dungeons that feature the same graphical and interface upgrades as the main game. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D is a masterful improvement on one of the landmark releases in video game history.

So who is starting with master quest. Me me me. I beat the regular game like 4-5 times but I've only beaten master quest once so it will be fresher.

If the game allows it, I will play Master Quest first, since I never got the chance before. I always thought it sucked that Nintendo never sold the OOT+Master Quest collection, you could only get it if you preordered Wind Waker. Finally I'll get to play it, and in 3D no less!

Gravijah

Dreamwriter said:
If the game allows it, I will play Master Quest first, since I never got the chance before. I always thought it sucked that Nintendo never sold the OOT+Master Quest collection, you could only get it if you preordered Wind Waker. Finally I'll get to play it, and in 3D no less!

Was Master Quest on the GC Zelda collection? Can't remember.

-Pyromaniac- said:
So who is starting with master quest. Me me me. I beat the regular game like 4-5 times but I've only beaten master quest once so it will be fresher.
Improved graphics and 3D will probably make Quest I a "fresh" experience anyways.

WillyFive

Ahoi-Brause said:
You can touch shitty N64 midi.

The midi is fine. It sounds great.

But I wanted orchestral music. I don't want it to sound exactly as it did on the N64. I don't mean change it (like with Mario 64 DS's sound effects), but to make it better.

Top Bottom