• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October EGM scores: Bioshock, Heavenly Sword, Warhawk

Posted for Alcibiades from the September EGM thread:

bioshock 10, 10, 10 gotm
heavenly sword 8, 8, 9
warhawk 8.5, 7, 8.5

rumor Capcom working on Okami Wii

kottila

MassiveAttack said:

bioshock 10, 10, 10 gotm
heavenly sword 8, 8, 9
warhawk 8.5, 7, 8.5

Where are the rest of the scores?

RumFore

Banned
Yay, the current scores have hit the net so I guess my issue is on the way to me and will get here in two weeks.

Some good scores all round here. Especially from a usually tight fisted scoring magazine.

Warhawk definately seemed better than the 6.5s being bandied about, given members impressions of the beta.

Some promising developments..

Ceb

Visualante said:
They cloned Mangod?

The 1up Show ep featuring HS made it obvious that they really liked the game. If you liked the combat in the demo and don't think the game length is a killer, it results in scores like these.

spwolf

MassiveAttack said:

bioshock 10, 10, 10 gotm
heavenly sword 8, 8, 9
warhawk 8.5, 7, 8.5

there you go... HS PS3 GOTY. As EXPECTED.

bud

we don't know which reviewers gave which scores. we need to know that so we can dig up their review history to see how they rated other games. as of now, these scores mean nothing.

finally, some scores that will stop the pain

bud said:
we don't know which reviewers gave which scores. we need to know that so we can dig up their review history to see how they rated other games. until we get that info, these scores mean nothing.

and just like that the pain is back again :<

spwolf

$1148 Jack said:
Some good scores all round here. Especially from a usually tight fisted scoring magazine.

Warhawk definately seemed better than the 6.5s being bandied about, given members impressions of the beta.

Some promising developments..

someone else other than PSM gave Warhawk 6.5? Who? Edge gave it 8, same as Bioshock.

Aurelius

Okami Wii is such an obvious fit. Why don't Capcom just announce this game?
Well, maybe at the Tokyo Gameshow.

How often are EGM rumors proven true?

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Alcibiades said:
don't know if anybody cares but:

Mysims - 6, 5.5, 6.0
Sonic Rush Adventure - 7.5, 7.0, 7.0

GOD DAMN WE WANT METROID!!!!!!!!!

Weird... don't think I've ever seen such consistent scores between 3 EGM reviewers before.

Especially with 2 games with mixed reviews. (Warhawk & HS)

spwolf

AltogetherAndrews said:
Decent scores for HS and Warhawk, it's just a shame EGM can not be trusted.

why?

p.s. thats how I would rate Wowhawk beta... probably even better for final, but it also depends if they tested final version which didnt have many players playing it... it is big difference to beta test with thousands of players...

Ceb said:
The 1up Show ep featuring HS made it obvious that they really liked the game. If you liked the combat in the demo and don't think the game length is a killer, it results in scores like these.

People should really take notice of this (hopefully..) If you are a fan of any demo/pre-release beta etc. you should give that precedence over any score received. Much better than trying to convince yourself that the game is either better/worse than when you played it based on opinions other than your own.

nib95

Banned
Not bad at all for the PS3. Also, considering EGM knocked a whole point off Warhawk for being more than $30, that means Warhawk would have scored 9.5, 8, 9.5!!

Considering the $40 price isn't even an issue for me, it's basically a AAA online experience according to EGM. I absolutely loved the BETA, and it's a day one purchase for me.

Sirolf

Alcibiades said:
interesting rumor is Kingdom Hearts spinoffs/prequels for various systems similar to what Square-Enix is doing with FF & DQ

Oh snap!!:D
KH3 on PS3 and a very high quality spin-off on Wii -> Day one for me.

Top Bottom