• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October is stacked for games, what are you buying?

TrutaS

I'm buying South Park, Mario Odissey and Assassin's Creed Origins.

However, I think Assassins will wait for November/December because I need time to fully enjoy the previous two.

Hardvlade

Super Mario Odyssey, Fire Emblem Warriors and South Park.

After the Xbox One X comes out, I'll pick up Wolfenstein II, AC: Origins and Forza 7 later in November.

Destiny 2 will probably keep me busy enough then it'll be maybe one of these:
-Wolfenstein
-South Park
-Shadow of War
-Mario
-Assassin's Creed

I may just wait and use my spare game money to get Call of Duty or Battlefront and wait for these games come Christmas as they're mostly single player games. I still need to chip away at the backlog.

Peltz

October is all about one game for me:

Super Mario Odyssey. Nothing else is on my radar until October 27th. I want to deprive myself of new games until that one comes out so that it feels as novel and fresh as possible. I'm also avoiding all footage like the plague.

gaiages

Banned
I decided I'd only get Fire Emblem Warriors as I want a Musou game to play. That's all my newly allowed budget will let me get.

Trying to convince my SO to buy Odyssey, but it seems he'll be getting the new South Park game instead.

baberunisei

The only one I'd get on launch month would be Mario, but since I don't have a switch yet it's gonna be none.

I'll be busy with PES 18 until Sonic Forces releases

Jeff-DSA

Upon release, I'll be getting Raiden V, Mario & Luigi, and Super Mario Odyssey. There are a handful that I'll hold out for Black Friday sales, but I have a massive backlog problem right now that Destiny 2 is only making worse.

Starfield

Def. Buy:

Assassin's Creed: Origins
Wolfenstein 2
Age of Empires: Definitive Edition

Maybe Buy:
South Park: The Fractured But Whole

Dlacy13g

So, there are a number of games I want to get but I will be getting an X1X in November so part of me is wanting to just hold for the month of Oct. and then pick games up in November and play them for the first time on the better console. That said games on my radar:

Forza 7
Shadow of War
AC Origins
Elex (this game honestly has come our of nowhere and I am really curious about this one now as I love the premise)

Kirye

Superstar Saga
South Park
Fire Emblem Warriors
Mario Odyssey
Assassin's Creed

It's a good month to be Ubisoft/Nintendo

Mario Odyssey is my only definite buy right now.

I'm also interested in South Park, but between just buying Marvel vs. Capcom last week and Cuphead this week as well as still playing Mario X Rabbids, I don't think I'll have enough time for more games between now and Mario Time.

ohyescoolgreat

Neo Member
There is a lot of great stuff coming out that I'm interested in but I still have to finish Yakuza Kiwami and Golf Story/Hob/Warhammer Total War II are coming out this week which will keep me busy for most of October.

I should finish those games in time for Mario which will be a day 1 purchase.

Glassboy

Super Star Saga
Culdcept
Wolfenstein
Evil Within 2
Mario Odyssey
Shadow of War
Fire Emblem Warriors

Fuck. Its gonna be a crazy month

Top Bottom