• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The real question is how they're going to manage to fuck Asuka up.

Also Gallagher wrestling in the suit is fucken genius heel attire, but the poor dude is going to be wrestling in that until the end of his career even when he goes back to the indies.

Rimfya

Banned
Is there a long forgotten face tag team I’m not remembering that will come to the aid of the shied?

(Spoiler)young bucks(/spoiler)

hahaha, so kane is back to avenge his brother against the cocky douche who keeps bragging about retiring him?

what amazing heel booking

Why is Graves on both SD and Raw. Why didn't they just get a different heel commentator?

Not that I'm complaining.

Vince thinks Lawler is too old and there's very few commentators who can do a good job with vince screaming in their ear.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
For some reason tonight it seemed like Graves was the face commentator and Booker was the heel commentator.
The roles aren't that clear at this point. They might have abandoned the traditional roles because Corey acts reasonable on both SmackDown and Raw.

Also I like how Alicia Fox shot herself into a work about her lack of merchandise.

miserable

good morning Wrasslegaf, how was R...

*sees pumpkin Finn vs sister Braygail pic*

8En14k5.gif

*sees KANE is back*

sXURICC.gif

Angry Grimace

I'm struggling to think how anyone comes out of this Bray match looking like anything other than shit.

They're doing the demon on a random PPV except stupider than normal and also Bray channeling some weird swamp lady.

Angry Grimace

There's only so many times you can get disappointed when Kane or Big Show comes out that it starts to be funny.

GunBR

I'm glad that I didn't watch Raw yet
If I stay until the end of the show waiting to see who's gonna be the mysterious wrestler and found out that it's Kane I would be pissed

But now that I already know that, It looks really funny

The real question is how they're going to manage to fuck Asuka up.
Alexa will make fun of her during weeks while Asuka will stay quiet and just look agressive
At their first PPV Alexa will beat her clean and that's the end of Asuka

I skipped Raw completely as I was tired from staying up to watch ROH.

I can't believe I am a little excited about a Kane return in 2017.

Shauni

I'm struggling to think how anyone comes out of this Bray match looking like anything other than shit.

They're doing the demon on a random PPV except stupider than normal and also Bray channeling some weird swamp lady.

They use to do the demon for every PPV before it became this stupid ass alter ego or whatever now. It was just a special thing he did for PPVs. I don't know why it had to be more than that and become this super rare personality shift shit

Top Bottom