• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Mahonay

Banned
Michael PS Hayes as Doc Hendrix is the fucking worst.

Holy shit I didn't realize this was when Vince announced Pillman's death, and that it happened the day of Badd Blood.

Mahonay

Banned
LOL Lawler giving Vince shit about originally being from the South and how he couldn't wait to get out of there. No response from Vince.

Badd Blood? The same Badd Blood that received a D+ in the venerated Super Gradez?

So, what you’re saying is that you have Bad Blood?
tumblr_noj8h2qfnt1r51r3ro1_400.gif

Fox318

I think I'm actually going to watch TLC now.

Goes to show you sometimes plans breaking down can be a great thing to create a draw.

Mahonay

Banned
Backstage promo w/ Vader: "The best there is, the best there was, the best that ever will be...AIN'T THAT A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT!

Vince on commentary: "Ah, well..." *trails off mumbling something*

Seth's heel turn was so effective that I still dont buy his shield reunion and "I love my bros" stuff.

Also, Dean's hairline continues to get worse.

And I have to hope the Shield and Angle lose. Makes no sense that half the shield can beat 5 other men, including Braun. It would make the actual Shield reunion look less exciting

Recall

Took my Ninjago obsessed kid to see the Ninjago movie.

We both thought it wasn't very good. Yeah this deep thought provoking story is exactly what he wanted to see....so little actual Ninjago action. He even told me he was disappointed :(

Mahonay

Banned
Took my Ninjago obsessed kid to see the Ninjago movie.

We both thought it wasn't very good. Yeah this deep thought provoking story is exactly what he wanted to see....so little actual Ninjago action. He even told me he was disappointed :(
I still don't know what the fuck a Ninjago is.

Top Bottom