• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2010 Dec NBA Season Thread of Reilo said 'Wow'

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznpxdd

I'm more disturbed by this sig...

AI-Jackcopy.png

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Fellow Bobcats Lifelong said:
I, as many of our die hard fans did, lived through the horrible joke that was Fine Ham Biscuit...but I have to say this was as bad as any FHB coaching job I ever (sick) watched...this is the very bottom of pitiful, humiliating, embarrassing...I know that I was never on the LB fan wagon but I've given him the benefit of doubt for too long...I can't believe that he can "claim" we have a FT coach after watching this putridity game after game...I can't believe that he has a clue about how to actually rotate players any longer...

I'm just disgusted at this point....

Another Cats Fan said:
I turned this game off with about a minute and a half to go, because it's Friday night and it was making me sad.

So we go from the turn-it-around team back to a laughing stock.

Boris Diaw doesn't give a shit.

Flip Murray can't finish at the rim to save his ass.

We are the next-to-worst free-throwing shooting team in the league and we've had the same free-throw coach for 2 seasons. I think he coaches misses.

LB leaves his best bench players on the bench and plays his starters over 40 minutes against an 0-18 team on the first night of a back-to-back.

I gave my Celtics game tickets to an important client who is a huge NBA fan and loves going to the Arena. He left in the 3rd Quarter. I apologized for giving him the tickets. I hope I haven't lost a client.

This is bizarro world. I don't think I can take much more of it.

Bobcats Lifelong In Denial said:
Conspiracy theory: LB wants Brand so he stops playing the young guys, force a struggling Boris to play big minutes and puts management in the position where it's make the trade or have yet another losing year.

Larry Brown must go. These guys can win - he just can't fucking coach.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Heat are making every god damn jump shot they put up. Even the well contested ones.

Where the FUCK were you motherfuckers last night?

Branduil

LOL Mavs sucks against the Grizzlies lately... and I see the Hawks lost to the Knicks. Tomorrow's game is going to be nuts, both teams will probably come out angry.

DY_nasty

Larry played all these guys 40+ minutes in the first game of a back to back!?

WAT

nmambaaaaaa

LovingSteam said:
Mark Jackson is a fool. Kobe just made that shot and he says "Thats not RIGHT, no pun intended!" Uhh... what pun? That Kobe was going to his right?

That he was being defended by Wright?

aznpxdd

LovingSteam said:
Mark Jackson is a fool. Kobe just made that shot and he says "Thats not RIGHT, no pun intended!" Uhh... what pun? That Kobe was going to his right?

seriously?

He was being defended by Wright.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I know I'm late but Mac10 hurt himself as the headcoach? :lol

and Bobcats... :lol

DY_nasty

Larry is an idiot. "Guys aren't playing hard" he says. You know who always plays hard? Rookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom