• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2010 Dec NBA Season Thread of Reilo said 'Wow'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forceatowulf said:
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY MOTHERFUCKIN HOUSE BITCH

KOBE BEAN BRYANT THE MAMBA MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS A GREAT FUCKING GAME.

MAMBA - "THIS IS MY LEAGUE BITCH, YOU JUST PLAY IN IT!"

diehard said:
Damn laker fans are annoying.
dont-hate-the-player-dradle.jpg

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I dowloaded Flower a couple of days ago and haven't played more than 30 seconds. Is it as relaxing as it claims to be? Because I'm low on beer and seriously fucking pissed right now. Unfuckingbelievable. God fucking damn it.

bone_and_sinew said:
I dowloaded Flower a couple of days ago and haven't played more than 30 seconds. Is it as relaxing as it claims to be? Because I'm low on beer and seriously fucking pissed right now. Unfuckingbelievable. God fucking damn it.

You need more than Flower right now...

diehard

Fleer
ryutaro's mama said:
And how "annoying" would all the non-Laker fans here be had Kobe clanged that shot?

SHADDUP
Nobody would approach the annoyingness level of
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY MOTHERFUCKIN HOUSE BITCH

KOBE BEAN BRYANT THE MAMBA MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aznpxdd

Ninja Scooter said:
You guys think the Heat will retire Kobe's jersey after that?

Heatbench.

diehard said:
I was barely even watching that game. Hearing laker fans spew their "u mad?" "hater's gonna hate" "(insert player here) BITCHES!" is downright lame.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Keep backpedaling.

diehard

Fleer
Darkman M said:
That guy has taken the crown for most bitter person in Nba gaf by far, even heat fans are taking the loss better then him.
I was barely even watching that game. Hearing laker fans spew their "u mad?" "hater's gonna hate" "(insert player here) BITCHES!" is downright lame. Not to mention there is like 5 billion of you people on here.

I think the 2nd best part of the game was when Artest just stood away and watched as JO and Lamar went at it, and then eventually pulled Lamar away. He didn't wanna get remotely involved

Darkman M

diehard said:
I was barely even watching that game. Hearing laker fans spew their "u mad?" "hater's gonna hate" "(insert player here) BITCHES!" is downright lame.

Cerrius pretty much does the same shit though.

Three things in life are guaranteed: Death, taxes, and Dwyane Wade coming through in the 4th.

Where's your mamba now?

God, what have I done to deserve this?

Even he knows that was luck.

I was barely even watching that game. Hearing laker fans spew their "u mad?" "hater's gonna hate" "(insert player here) BITCHES!" is downright lame. Not to mention there is like 5 billion of you people on here.

:lol

Suck it up, backpedal, and suffer.

diehard said:
This is MADness.

diehard said:
There's like 2 heat fans though, and if the heat were a great team (the lakers are) i would prob think they were annoying too.

So the problem for you is that the Lakers are a great team... gotcha. I suppose being a fan of a team that has yet to win a title, it would be annoying...

diehard

Fleer
LovingSteam said:
So the problem for you is that the Lakers are a great team... gotcha. I suppose being a fan of a team that has yet to win a title, it would be annoying...
No mostly it's their popularity, Being Great fuels this like crazy. I hate the Yankee's for the same reason. If Kobe makes a great play these boards read like a 13 year old's blog about edward from twilight.

I'm so happy I didn't watch tonights games. My man DY got a morale heartbreaker, a full night of BonnerDunkingonRaps gifs was averted, and Lakers-age creamed on their Kobe puppets' chests. The only good thing was DAL getting fucked up by MEM, but otherwise this was a terrible night for the association and basketball fans in general.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
The more I watch that shot the more ridiculous it becomes :lol

1) He didn't catch the ball where he wanted 2) He lost the handle momentarily 3) He was very well defended 4) He was off balance as fuck 5) First team to 100 is supposed to win

And I would also like to give thanks to one Derek Fisher for coming through yet again in the clutch as well. The old man is still alive!

And put me in the "X person called me" club. Aunt, Brother, Grandmother, and cousin.

Best part though was my cousin calling to gloat after Wade made that one handed shot to take the lead. I've called him 2 times now and he wont pick up :lol

Fucking epic night.
diehard said:
diehard said:
Where's your mamba now?
PH2008082400354.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The Crimson Blur said:
I'm so happy I didn't watch tonights games. My man DY got a morale heartbreaker, a full night of BonnerDunkingonRaps gifs was averted, and Lakers-age creamed on their Kobe puppets' chests. The only good thing was DAL getting fucked up by MEM, but otherwise this was a terrible night for the association and basketball fans in general.
I want Bernie Bickerstaff to come back right now.

Situation is Omega.

diehard

Fleer
The Crimson Blur said:
Lakers-age creamed on their Kobe puppets' chests.

Forceatowulf said:
The more I watch that shot the more ridiculous it becomes :lol

1) He didn't catch the ball where he wanted 2) He lost the handle momentarily 3) He was very well defended 4) He was off balance as fuck 5) First team to 100 is supposed to win
PH2008082400354.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Is that Q in the bottom corner? He's walking as if he knows the shot is good as soon as it goes up.

Forceatowulf said:
He was very well defended

No he wasn't. Explain to me why Chalmers didn't trap off Fish when Fish was so far out off the 3 pt line. Kobe just makes himself look off balanced to make the shot look cooler. Just like Wade falls down with every pass.

Not impressed. All this game did was prove to me further that Wade>>>>>Kobe.

DY_nasty said:
I want Bernie Bickerstaff to come back right now.

Situation is Omega.

There is only one man who can save us now.

tyler-hansbrough.jpg

The Crimson Blur said:
I'm so happy I didn't watch tonights games. My man DY got a morale heartbreaker, a full night of BonnerDunkingonRaps gifs was averted, and Lakers-age creamed on their Kobe puppets' chests. The only good thing was DAL getting fucked up by MEM, but otherwise this was a great night for the association and fans of the NBA Champions in general.

Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom