• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 360 NBA 2k8 league Season 3: Mission Season Four!

AkaBalla

GAF SEASON 3

League rules:

http://online.2ksports.com/league/news?p=360&l=195812&n=218

No Trade List:

http://online.2ksports.com/league/news?p=360&l=195812&n=217

REGULAR SEASON

GCQuinton - Bobcats Jrich, Okafor Aim = Wsv77 2K3
DM - Bulls Gordon, Wallace Aim = dmczafx23
AkaBalla* - Celtics Pierce, Allen, Garnett Aim = Ronn4180
Truelize* - Cavs Lebron, Big Z Aim = Truelize
Sniffindrawz - Hawks Johnson, Smith Aim = xsniffindrawz
Pheeniks - Heat Wade, Shaq Aim = ThePheeniks
DCX - Knicks Randolph, Marbury Aim = Dreamcastkc
Konex* - Lakers Bryant, Odom Aim = konex2k4
Smokeybones - Magic Lewis, Howard Aim = dboythaGr8
JuanMR - Nuggets AI, Melo Aim = juanmr2
CB33* - Nets Kidd, Carter Aim = thecoldone33
ChrisJames* - Pistons Billups, Hamilton Aim = CTennisgod3
Matrix - Rockets Yao, Tmac Aim = adoubledg
Jobber - Spurs Ginobli, Duncan Aim = jobber4wcw
tdf213 - Suns Nash, Stoudamire Aim = tdfdaremix
FMT - Warriors B Diddy, Ellis Aim = whossorrynow015
Fifty - Raptors - Bosh, Ford Aim = danielschwartzzz
Malley - Jazz Williams, Boozer Aim = mrblacknj
Jube - Wizards Arenas, Jamison Aim = Ayo Jube3
widgetraf - Clippers Brand, Maggette Aim = widgetraf

*= Admins

Waiting List

1. JuanMR
2. I3rand0
3. oldschoolpinball

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
1ce6e2_JAZZ_PACERS_BASKETBALL.sff.jpg

all day baby

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm in for sure.

:lol @ zep

Smokey,how are the Rockets?

AkaBalla

jobber said:
wasn't season 3 back on 2k5 o_O

Did they ever finish? We have completed 2 seasons since i have been here and have participated in 1 other in which it wasn't finished. If someone has an idea what season we are on then i will edit the title.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
wait!

I'll be out of town from Oct 28-31

if it's an issue, bail me out

Smokey

Matrix said:
I'm in for sure.

:lol @ zep

Smokey,how are the Rockets?

Haven't go to play yet. I've been soo busy with school and then Halo 3 took up my time, so I'll probably finally sit down with it tomorrow, even though I've had it since last Thursday.

They should be nice on the game tho.

EDIT: Ay if one of the 'vets' don't end up playing I'd GLADLY like to switch teams. I just picked the Magic just b/c.

Birdman02

Unfortunately, you can count me out of this one. Doesn't look like I'm gonna have the funds availabe to pick this one up. :(

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
count me out this season.

with school, work, halo 3 and the shitload of games coming up I'm not gonna be able keep up with the league. will be picking up 2K8 for sure though

Cerrius said:
count me out this season.

with school, work, halo 3 and the shitload of games coming up I'm not gonna be able keep up with the league. will be picking up 2K8 for sure though

THE HEAT ARE MINE

I'm going to keep bitching to my cable service though. So count me in for now.

AkaBalla

Preseason is up an ready. For those of you who join without posing in this thread you will be booted.

GAF Preseason

pwd: pierce

Settings:

HOF
8 mins
Trading on
Injuries on
I havent touched the sliders so lets all put our brains together and see what works for the league.

Played two games online so far, both kicked ass. Pistons are awesome :)

I'm going to be writing 2 papers tonight and I'll need to take a break or two tonight, so let me know if you want to play a game.

Zep

Banned
ChrisJames said:
Played two games online so far, both kicked ass. Pistons are awesome :)

I'm going to be writing 2 papers tonight and I'll need to take a break or two tonight, so let me know if you want to play a game.

Go on AIM when you wanna play...I should be available.

Smokey

AkaBalla said:
Preseason is up an ready. For those of you who join without posing in this thread you will be booted.

GAF Preseason

pwd: pierce

Settings:

HOF
8 mins
Trading on
Injuries on
I havent touched the sliders so lets all put our brains together and see what works for the league.

how do you join this through the game??

Smokey Bones said:
how do you join this through the game??

Go to Xbox Live in the game menu then go to Leagues and Join Leagues. Then just search for the league by typing in the name of the league. I think you have to press RB to search, but I'm not sure.

P.S. you guys need to watch out for Jobber's defense in this game! He held me to 3 points in the second half (5 min. qtrs.) :(

After my game with Jobber I played some random dude and hung up 68 points on him, compared to my total of 18 against Jobber. That other guy sucked pretty bad though :lol

Smokey

ChrisJames said:
Go to Xbox Live in the game menu then go to Leagues and Join Leagues. Then just search for the league by typing in the name of the league. I think you have to press RB to search, but I'm not sure.

P.S. you guys need to watch out for Jobber's defense in this game! He held me to 3 points in the second half (5 min. qtrs.) :(

After my game with Jobber I played some random dude and hung up 68 points on him, compared to my total of 18 against Jobber. That other guy sucked pretty bad though :lol

Done. If anybody wants to run, my tag is dboythaGr8.

And are we SURE we wanna use HoF settings? I've found that in the past it kind of ruined things when playing against other people.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
ChrisJames said:

wait until I get use to the new controls

I'll shut you down to 1 point per half!

AkaBalla

Smokey Bones said:
Done. If anybody wants to run, my tag is dboythaGr8.

And are we SURE we wanna use HoF settings? I've found that in the past it kind of ruined things when playing against other people.

Its only the preseason.. We will test everything to see whats the best for the league..

Smokey

AkaBalla said:
Its only the preseason.. We will test everything to see whats the best for the league..

Based on what I played last night(about 5 hrs online), the layup slider may need to be adjusted for the league, just fyi.

widgetraf

Ugh, Redd isn't the superman he used to be. Going to be a long season :(

can i still change teams? :lol

Edit: Yi's name isnt even in the game! They keep saying "Number 11." :(

I called my cable company today, they said my problem should be fixed by the end of the week...

So I'm still in!

AkaBalla

8 more needed to sign up for the preaseaon... Hopefully some of the new jacks jump on this because this is going to be your last chance... If you miss the preseason (New jacks) please let me know if you would like to be on the waiting list as replacements throughout the season.

Top Bottom