• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official April NBA thread of.... title has been dealt for NY's 2015 first rounder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigglepoo

bionic77 said:
I will become a lifelong Malone fan if he shows up in his draft suit.

Oh my god!!!!

suit_malone.jpg

I don't ask for much god, but please make this happen.

pilonv1

ONE MORE WIN AND NO MORE NELLIE

PLEASE GOD END THIS

There has to be a win here somewhere:

@WAS
@MIN
@LAC
OKC
UTAH
@POR

exarkun

Rockets and Lakers and Cavaliers lost.

Its true, the Rockets have dipped into black magic (with Yao's help) to bind their W/L record for April with the Lakers and Cavs. We are gonna tank so hard. Eat a dick Lebron!

Smokey

exarkun said:
Rockets and Lakers and Cavaliers lost.

Its true, the Rockets have dipped into black magic (with Yao's help) to bind their W/L record for April with the Lakers and Cavs. We are gonna tank so hard. Eat a dick Lebron!

:lol :lol

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
So Bogut had a broken hand, dislocated elbow, and sprained wrist? That's good news on that elbow. Surprised the fall didn't do more damage. Hopefully he didn't tear any ligaments.

Smokey said:
That's what I'm sayin. He's in complete control at Duke, but at the next level where dudes make millions ?

I dunno, I just can never picture him as a Pro coach.

He would be making 12m though. Getting paid more than at least 10 guys on the roster. He will get his respect.

LPBB now has a day pass option. Its 6 bucks. Pricey.

Hopefully the team working on the online functioning continues to improve for the '10-'11 season.

jordan0386 said:

Hopefully the team working on the online functioning continues to improve for the '10-'11 season.

How about making it so that LBPP doesn't eat my computer alive and actually connects properly...

Triple U

Banned
jordan0386 said:

While the tv service is great there is no way in hell i'd pay for LPBB.

I don't give a fuck about that win; it was overshadowed by the terrible news that George Hill MVP got injured.

I don't know what we will do now. I hope he comes back soon. We need him and Tony to be 100%...we'd be the best god damn team in the league if it wasn't for this shit.

ffs, just when things are going good we get fucked by injuries. And on our most durable fucking player. fuck you Derek Fisher

dIEHARD said:
Crimson... you are insane.

What does a win over the Lakers mean right now? Yeah, it was nice and all, but these injuries are stupid. Fucking pisses me off that the last 3 years have been possible championship years but were shat on because of injuries. How the fuck do Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili, our most fragile players considering their ages and the minutes they play, manage to head into the playoffs healthy and George Hill and Tony Parker, two of our most durable players, might not? Next year is impossible too; a 35 year old Duncan and 33 year old Manu won't be able to win a championship.

If you had told me Manu and Tim would be playing at this level this season, I'd have told you that we were locks for a championship. I mean, imagine this team with last year's Tony Parker.

It drives me insane how many championships we have lost due to sheer bad luck. Yeah, 4 rings is amazing, but it so easily could have been 8 or so during this stretch. Derek Fisher shot (2004), Manu Ginobili foul (2006), Duncan injury (2000), Manu injury (2008, 2009), Parker injury (2010)...in a few years we will be irrelevant and these opportunities will sting even more. Another year of Manu and Tim's prime wasted.

...grats on the Malone HOF btw.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
You are not seeing Tim Duncan in his prime today, dont be delusional.

Teams that are old have to deal with injuries, thats what you sign up for.

:lol The Diabolical Hater is at it again, railing on Lebron on First Take. Saying Bron took the desperation and shitty 3 because he was afraid of getting fouled and having to go to the line.

Spooks

Ninja Scooter said:
:lol The Diabolical Hater is at it again, railing on Lebron on First Take. Saying Bron took the desperation and shitty 3 because he was afraid of getting fouled and having to go to the line.
He probably had a better chance at making both ft's than he did that 3 :lol

Raging Spaniard said:
You are not seeing Tim Duncan in his prime today, dont be delusional.

Teams that are old have to deal with injuries, thats what you sign up for.

I was using prime more broadly; 98 wasn't Jordan's prime but it was good enough. Obviously 2010 Duncan =/= 2003 Duncan.

The point is that its not our old players getting injured, in fact they are the ones who are healthy. Thats the frustrating part. We got lucky enough to have them healthy and all of a sudden the youngins go down. The fuck is that shit.

The Crimson Blur said:
I don't give a fuck about that win; it was overshadowed by the terrible news that George Hill MVP got injured.

I don't know what we will do now. I hope he comes back soon. We need him and Tony to be 100%...we'd be the best god damn team in the league if it wasn't for this shit.

ffs, just when things are going good we get fucked by injuries. And on our most durable fucking player. fuck you Derek Fisher

Fish doesn't move his feet on defense often so its not his fault that Hill stepped on his foot.

Jeff-DSA

Jamesfrom818 said:
Fish doesn't move his feet on defense often so its not his fault that Hill stepped on his foot.

The entirety of Fisher's defense consists of one thing: running in front of the player and flopping.

Spooks said:
He probably had a better chance at making both ft's than he did that 3 :lol
Yeah but mentally weak people like Nick Anderson, Karl Malone and Lebron don't think that way. It'll be better for him next year when he's a Laker and he can leave the late game nutting up and big shot taking to Kobe while he concentrates more on thinking up new dance routines with Sasha and Lamar.

Jeff-DSA said:
The entirety of Fisher's defense consists of one thing: running in front of the player and flopping.

You're thinking of young Fisher. Old man Fisher just lets people blow past him most of the time.

The Crimson Blur said:
Yeah, poor old Fisher, people running into him at all times. Golly, everyone seems to be out to get him.
Hey you can't blame Fish. He's getting old and the game moves so fast. Sometimes you have less than a second to react and make a move...sometimes far less than one second...sometimes .4 seconds.

Triple U

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
Yeah but mentally weak people like Nick Anderson, Karl Malone and Lebron don't think that way. It'll be better for him next year when he's a Laker and he can leave the late game nutting up and big shot taking to Kobe while he concentrates more on thinking up new dance routines with Sasha and Lamar.
Now you know lebron would be the instant alpha-male as soon as he puts on a gold LA uni. Kobe will then take the role he should have never given up as a "high level role player". He will then ride lebrons ass to three rings for the rest of his new extension like he did with shaq.

Dexvex said:
Now you know lebron would be the instant alpha-male as soon as he puts on a gold LA uni. Kobe will then take the role he should have never given up as a "high level role player". He will then ride lebrons ass to three rings for the rest of his new extension like he did with shaq.
Just like Kobe deferred when Lebron came in and rescued the Dream Team from another bronze medal...oh wait!

Ninja Scooter said:
Hey you can't blame Fish. He's getting old and the game moves so fast. Sometimes you have less than a second to react and make a move...sometimes far less than one second...sometimes .4 seconds.

Oh he can join the Spurs then if he wants to play with old folk. All he'll need to do is make up a cancer sob story and it'd be a done deal.

Nah, fuck that, we don't want him anyway.

Dexvex said:
Kobe will then take the role he should have never given up as a "high level role player".

I was unaware Kobe Bryant ever stopped being a role player. Also, I think you misspelled "volume" as "level."

Dexvex said:

Don't forget the one RP32 carried him to last year.

SUPREME1

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:

Flawless.

SUPREME1

Banned
Dexvex said:

600-bball.jpg

Kobe_Bryant_and_Lebron_James_in_this_funny_photo.jpg

us-team-kobe-bryant-and-lebron-james.jpg

kobe.jpg

bionic77

Ninja Scooter said:
Just like Kobe deferred when Lebron came in and rescued the Dream Team from another bronze medal...oh wait!
:lol

Damn Ninja's on fire today. I think the McNabb signing has energized him.

bionic77

SephCast said:
To be fair to LeBron, I don't even know what the fuck he was doing in that video. Wasn't the normal traveling that we grew up watching with legends like Patrick Ewing and co. We need a new word to describe the slow motion air-gliding and feet shuffling and ball carrying (I guess that is a crab dribble) that LeBron is doing all at the same time in that video.

To feed LeBron's ego I propose we call that a hypermove.

bionic77 said:
To be fair to LeBron, I don't even know what the fuck he was doing in that video. Wasn't the normal traveling that we grew up watching with legends like Patrick Ewing and co. We need a new word to describe the slow motion air-gliding and feet shuffling and ball carrying (I guess that is a crab dribble) that LeBron is doing all at the same time in that video.

To feed LeBron's ego I propose we call that a hypermove.

Whats the Live or 2K version of Madden's hit stick?

g23

European pre-madonna
This just sucks. I kinda was expecting Andrew Bogut would somehow get injured nearing the end of the regular season. Dude is just so injury prone.

Lebron is pretty clumsy with the basketball when it comes to his handles. A lot of times when he does that step back ISO move (also known as Mike Brown's bread and butter) you notice he has to look at the ball while he's dribbling it? Sign of poor hand/eye coordination. He's lucky he's so strong and fast that defenders are too scared to play him tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom