• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer – “Gotham is Mine”

Looks like Ivy finally invested in clothing that's a little warmer than her half-shirt/underwear combo.

it looks exactly the same.

this game:
ciEGxTE.png

previous games:

Whelp, I better take some time off for this one. :p

Seriously though, it looks amazing. Rocksteady pulling out all the stops for the finale, and I cannot wait.

Fliesen

no mention of the titular Arkham Knight? ... are they hoping for his appearance to be a surprise now? :p

looks great, though. day 1.

emrober5

Between a new trailer and the game being rated in the past week, I am confused why this isn't coming out until June. Looks great though.

Not attracted at all by it, seriously. It's Déjà-vu.

Numerous villains that are really vlilains and unite to kill Batman, a Batman on the edge, the C/C of sequences with Scarecrow, a Batmobile that turns you into a machine of mass destruction.

I can't say this trailer gave me hopes.

I want a slower, darker, tortured Batman with only one or two ennemies and a plot that is worth it, unlike Arkham City's One. No need to add gadgets and Batmobile.

Auctopus

Those character models are looking good.

Pretty sure they're switching between in-game/cinematic and CG a few times.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
That was awesome, it didn't really reveal anything, thankfully. Also, I love that they got John Noble for Scarecrow he adds this great layer of mystery to the character that Arkham Asylum's actor did not.

Hype!

Mitch

Banned
Need to finish Arkham City...

My PC may struggle with this (i7 3770k and 680 2GB). I may end up getting it on the PS4.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
never played a (recent) batman game. dont like the character or universe much. still want. that says a lot!

Kezen

Banned
Those character models are looking good.

Pretty sure they're switching between in-game/cinematic and CG a few times.

No pre-rendered cutscenes this time around, but there is still the distinction between "in-engine" and "in-game".

All cutscenes are confirmed in-engine according to Game Informer but no idea if they all are "in-game", e.g if they use the in-game assets.

Azax

That This will probably have high specs on PC for this "REAL" Current gen build so dont get suprised. But it will still look and run better on PC.

Dont let them nerf the graphics!

Corpsepyre

Banned
Jupiter's cock! That looked glorious. The hype is through the roof with this one. Can't wait for Batman murdering everyone in Gotham, and earning that M rating.

Auctopus

No pre-rendered cutscenes this time around, but there is still the distinction between "in-engine" and "in-game".

All cutscenes are confirmed in-engine according to Game Informer but no idea if they all are "in-game", e.g if they use the in-game assets.

If I can walk up to The Riddler in game and his character model looks like that then I will eat my foot
in awe

And...no Pre-Order announcement attached to the trailer.

No DLC announcement attached to the trailer.

Just..."Be the Batman...(mother fuckers)"

I know there will be pre-order fuckery and DLC but at least they're not hitting us with it yet.

Just a high quality trailer...which is really nice.

udivision

Well, now we know why the city is empty, heh.

I know there will be pre-order fuckery and DLC but at least they're not hitting us with it yet.

Um.. .they already did. Last year.

Corpekata

Banned
So Scarecrow clearly does not seem like Johnathon Crane. I know most people think there's going to be an Arkham Knight reveal twist but I'm betting on it more for Scarecrow.

Uh, they've already done a LOT of this. A kind of ridiculous amount actually. They were advertising Harley Quinn DLC before even I think the first trailer.

Thores

Actually the very first trailer had a "pre-order to play as Harley Quinn" thing at the end. Interesting that this trailer didn't, so close to the game's release.

Edit: thoroughly beaten

I hope they are realtime, having played Arkham City recently the pre-rendered cut scenes look horrible compared to the ingame graphics (aliasing and compression artefacting). And I don't want high quality pre rendered cutscenes that take up several gigs of memory.

Joei

Really like the character models in this game, love the Harley one too. Surprised to see
Firefly
as a villain, like how they kind of snuck that in there, the others were pretty standard though.

acidagfc

Wait, rated M17+? Weren't previous games rated T?
Awesome!

Edited:

Damn, they were T! Now Batman can swear and kill enemies, hell yeah!
I know he won't D:

TP-DK

All the villains should really just move out of Gotham, and let Batman be driven to madness with his job being reduced to saving cats from trees.

Really looking forward to this game.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
This will be my first Batman game. Looking forward to it

You should go get Arkham Asylum and Arkham City like ASAP.

Great great games.

One of my favorite generic Batplots from the comics is when someone has beaten him and the entire city has turned. Granted, DC is currently running THREE! 3! of these at the same time in various books, but it's good stuff.

scoobs

Damn those faces look incredible, much better than The Order.

Ehhh... nah I really don't see it. Looks great, but who's to say these are real-time? Looks like cut-scene stuff to me. Doesn't change the fact that it looks great but still.

One of the few games I pre-ordered this year. You know what you're getting with Batman games, I'm positive I'm going to love it.

Top Bottom