• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
looking for:

Suikoden 3 (case+manual and in good condition)
Suikoden 4 (case+manual and in good condition)

Suiko5 has rekindled my love for the series and I lost those 2 games long ago, kind of want them again in my collection.

unomas

Banned
All Pro Football 2K8 (like brand new everything included Xbox 360 version). I'd be willing to trade for Bioshock and a little cash or cash offers are welcome. I can accept payments via paypal and have over 150 transactions on ebay. PM me if interested.

I have a silver Nintendo DS for sale. I... don't know how much. I'd love to hear some reasonable offers. Great shape, no scratches, nothing is broken, it's had screen protectors on it for most of its life, etc.

It's a good cheap way to get ready for Bangai-O Spirits, Space Invaders, Arkanoid, Super Dodge Ball, Contra 4, and all the millions of other fucking incredible things coming out.

Economan

Also, I'm selling a few other things:

Guitar Hero 2 Controller (360)
(For this, I also have the receipt and a broken game disk for it, so if you want I could add it in at no extra charge (you get a new cd for 20 dollars if you mail it to RedOctane)

Modded PSP (v1.5)
I've modded it to play back-ups (up to version 3.01), and i've also got a super nintendo emulator on it. The screen has only 2 noticeable scratches on it, and these are 1.5cm right from the top center, and 2.5cm right from the top center. These two scratches only really become apparent when the screen is really bright. There are also three stuck pixels in the bottom left hand corner of the screen (there from original purchase...).

AZ Greg

AZ Greg said:
Also for sale (as one complete package):

- 80GB iPod 5.5G (White): Excellent condition as it has gone from box to Agent18 case to Agent18 case. There are a few scratches on the bottom near the dock connector but other than that it is in excellent condition. Comes with all the original packaging.
- Agent18 case (Which the iPod is currently in): Just received it from Agent18.com about a week ago. ($25 value)
- Official Apple universal dock: Excellent condition. Comes with all the original packaging. ($40 value)
- Apple USB Power Adapter (The wall plug-in): ($40 value)
- Belkin A/V cable: ($20 value)

I'm looking for $215 shipped. PayPal only. If you're interested in pictures of the items let me know. PM me or post in here if interested. I will probably be starting an eBay auction tomorrow if nobody here bites.

Also, I've sold an Xbox 360 and 3 DS games here in case you're wondering about reliability. ;)

Thanks!

Still for sale! $215 shipped, PayPal only. Here are some pictures. I will be starting an eBay auction tomorrow afternoon.

ipod002.jpg

ipod004.jpg

ipod005.jpg

cbjars

Got more stuff like always.

Bioshock (360 brand new) $50 shipped
Madden 08 (360 brand new) $50 shipped
Harvest Moon: Rune Factoy (DS brand new) $30 shipped

also got for GC import (NEW) all $10 shipped

Waverracer
PN 03
Etneral Darkness

have Japanese Sega Saturn on Ebay.

i will take, money order, paypal, or trades of any kind.

EDIT ADD: Also have a used Offical Nintendo DS Charger $5 shipped

I have some Incognito memorabilia. A Christmas card from Incognito studios featuring Calling All Cars artwork.

Anyone interested?

Looking for Pikmin 2 on the GameCube if anyone has a spare copy.

Soul4ger

Some random stuffz. Prices are negotiable, especially if you think I'm off my rocker.

And to you that bought GBA games from me, they'll be going out on Thursday. I just got the boxes from the post office, and I'm packing everything up REAL nice for you. I'm trying to be extra careful, to maintain the integrity of the boxes. Sorry it's taken a little. :)

All items are BRAND NEW, never used. The spine hasn't been cracked on any of these items.

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete Official Strategy Guide - $30
Makai Kingdom Artworks Pre-order bonus - $25
Vanguard Bandits Official Strategy Guide - $40
The Art of Tekken - $10
The Art of Tales of Symphonia - $50
The Art of Tales of Legendia - $10
Final Fantasy X-2 Limited Edition Strategy Guide (Rikku Cover) - $30
The Art of Final Fantasy IX (There's some sticker residue on the cover, that you might be able to wipe off) - $50
The Art of Suikoden IV - $20
The Art of Suikoden IV (Has a $15.99 price tag on it) - $15
Star Ocean Till the End of Time Strategy Guide - $20

Prices include shipping, which is considerable for some of them (FFX-2 LE guide). If you want something, but think I'm batty, let me know! I'm open to all offers.

so here's my sealed Ninja Five-O. I know I said I'd have it up last Sunday but there were circumstances beyond my control.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140161715080&ssPageName=STRK:MESC:IT&ih=004

It will go live at 6:00 Pacific.

I also have a 30GB Zune and a 4GB iPod nano if you're into that sort of thing. The Zune has been used less than 5 times/5 hours total so it's practically brand new. Nothing wrong with it, it just wasn't what I was looking for (plus my entire 80GB music library is iTunes aac).

jjasper

I got a new psp so would anyone be interested in a chewed but working psp for cheap (I mean really cheap). It is fully functional just has some chew marks on the battery cover (which doesn't really stay in place) and the screen is scratched up and appears to have fog on the inside (I had to replace the cover so I am guessing moisture got in when I did it. I have been using it for about a year since the dog attacked it without any problems. I would come with the charing pack too. It is pretty easy to downgrade too for what its worth.

I will listen to any offers.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Okay I'll do prices.

Warhawk, PS3. Opened but unplayed, no microphone. $30 shipped
Gundam Musou, PS3. Import version. Only played a couple times. Great condition. $40 shipped

Payment by money order or well-consealed cash at your own risk. I'll ship to another country but you'll have to pay a little extra. We could figure that out when we get there. I can snap photgraphs upon request, too, I do suppose.

I'd also trade for something on my want list, which is slightly updated:

Rhythm Tengoku (GBA)
Super Robot Taisen: Original Generations 2 (GBA)
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes (GCN)
Chibi Robo (GCN)
Pikmin 2 (GCN - non-Player's Choice)
Super Monkey Ball 1 & 2 (GCN - non-PC)
beatmania IIDX 12: Happy Sky (Import PS2)
Dodonpachi Dai Ou Jou, Espgaluda, and Mushihimesama (Import PS2)
Salamander, Parodius, and Twinbee Portable (Import PSP)
DJ Max Portable 2 (Import PSP)
Freshly Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland (Euro Import DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
Dragon Quest VII (PSOne)

Moegames

Banned
Dot50Cal said:

I was gonna buy all 5 blu ray until i noticed you didnt mention ..those prices are just starting off prices..not buy it now.. bummer, you should mention that in the post lol

bune duggy said:
so here's my sealed Ninja Five-O. I know I said I'd have it up last Sunday but there were circumstances beyond my control.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140161715080&ssPageName=STRK:MESC:IT&ih=004

I also have a 30GB Zune and a 4GB iPod nano if you're into that sort of thing. The Zune has been used less than 5 times/5 hours total so it's practically brand new. Nothing wrong with it, it just wasn't what I was looking for (plus my entire 80GB music library is iTunes aac).
Well, the nano is gone and Ninja Five-O is only $9.99.

DCX

DCX
I'm looking for a Harmony XBOX 360 edition remote. Let me know if anyone has one and how much.

DCX

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Hey, anyone wanna sell and ship me an unused Sony PSP official strap that may have come with their systems?

Pwease pwease?

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
I have selling listed below.

Nvidia EVGA 8800GTS 640mb PCI-E video card $270+shipping

PS3 (60gb model+Hardware BC),Extra Controller, Component cables and HDMI and 2 games (warhawk+Heavenly Sword) $430 +shipping (still have receipt for warranty)

PSP Slim (Piano Black) Import, 10 days old, opened to test with comes with 1GB card and Jeanne D'arc and a fatty battery and PSP case (still have receipt for warraty) $140+shipping

Paypal Only please. PM if interested

g35twinturbo said:
I have selling listed below.

Nvidia EVGA 8800GTS 640mb PCI-E video card $270+shipping

PS3 (60gb model+Hardware BC),Extra Controller, Component cables and HDMI and 2 games (warhawk+Heavenly Sword) $430 +shipping (still have receipt for warranty)

PSP Slim (Piano Black) Import, 10 days old, opened to test with comes with 1GB card and Jeanne D'arc and a fatty battery and PSP case (still have receipt for warraty) $140+shipping

Paypal Only please. PM if interested

your pm is full, might be interested in ps3

Edit: Also, can anyone tell me whether you can take over a warranty if you buy a system used. Like if I buy a ps3 used and it's been registered and it's still under a year can I reregister it under my name or no?

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
your pm is full, might be interested in ps3

Edit: Also, can anyone tell me whether you can take over a warranty if you buy a system used. Like if I buy a ps3 used and it's been registered and it's still under a year can I reregister it under my name or no?

They can't tell, I never called in and registered the system so you can do it if you purchase it, just have the receipt.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
two things for sale here:

2GB SanDisk MemoryStick Pro Duo (Brand new, works perfectly) - $26 shipped

5G iPod Video TV Cable - $8 shipped

Soul4ger

Some more Game Boy games. Cartridge Only:

Tecmo Bowl
Tennis
F-1 Race
Tetris
Super Mario Land
Paperboy
CosmoTank
Chase H.Q.
Final Fantasy Legend III
Mega Man II
Boomer's Adventure in ASMIK World
Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3
In Your Face
Final Fantasy Legend II
Alleyway
Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters
Lock 'n Chase
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening.

Also:

Two Dreamcast keyboards. They're both complete, like new. In fact, one of them IS new. The other one has been used, but lightly.

The official Sega Dreamcast Arcade Stick (the Sega one, released in North America by Agetec. This is the NA one).

Anyone interested in Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron for the PSP? I'm thinking about getting the LE SW PSP, but I don't want the game. If someone wants to buy it for $35 shipped then I'll order it now!

Well hi there, GAF. I'm selling these shipped for said prices or best offer:

X-Men: The Official Game - $15
The Darkness - $35 *NOTE: The case is a little beaten up, but the game works perfectly. Also, I cannot guarantee that I'll be able to ship the game with its manual (can't find it, but I'll keep looking)*
GHII Xplorer controller - $45

DS (all come with case, manuals, etc.)
Brothers in Arms DS - $20
Nintendogs: Dachshund - $15
Ultimate Spider-Man - $15
Pac 'n Roll - $15
Bust-a-Move DS - $15

I'll upload some pictures a little later, if anyone wants. Also Paypal would be best, PM me, etc.

JdFoX187

Banned

Stranglehold (Great condition, manual and book) - $35
Medal of Honor Airborne (Great condition, manual and book) - $35

Or I'll sell both for $60

bune duggy said:

I also have a 30GB Zune if you're into that sort of thing. The Zune has been used less than 5 times/5 hours total so it's practically brand new. Nothing wrong with it, it just wasn't what I was looking for (plus my entire 80GB music library is iTunes aac).
the game is only $16.50 and the Zune is $51. I should have put "new" in the title of the Zune as I noticed today that all Zune auctions that are minus that word stay under $80. :( anyway, because of this someone is going to get a great deal on a good MP3 player.

AZ Greg

Selling:

- Playstation 3 (60GB w/ the EE chip for hardware backwards compatibility)
Excellent condition and comes with all original contents and packaging.
- Extra Sixaxis controller
- Resistance (Great condition with all packaging)
- Motorstorm (Great condition with all packaging)

$475 shipped. PayPal only. PM if interested!

bune duggy said:

five hours left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom