• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDwarf

Smegging smeg of a smeg!
Selling 360 games. Paypal only please. All prices include shipping in the US. No overseas please, Canadians throw in $5 shipping.

N3: Ninety-Nine Nights - $20
Rainbow Six Vegas - $20
Lego Star Wars II - $10
Armored Core 4 - $25
Gears Of War - $25

Anyone in Vancouver wants to trade their Skate (PS3) (new and sealed preferably... or in mint condition) for NHL 08 (PS3) (new and sealed)?
I was originally wanting to just open up NHL08 and play it but I am not sure about the replayability since I will be mainly playing it by myself and would probably not use the online matchup much. I kind of enjoyed Skate (and watching the bails :lol) during my brief play-through of the demo so I would like to give the full game a try instead.

JayDub

okay, i dont know how sucessful this is:

i WTB a 20GB PS3, why? Because I CANNOT stand the tacky ass chrome trim. But thats just me. If anyone has one thats NEW in the box, put up a price. Or even if its not new, give m e a price anyway. it has to b e in PERFECT condition, NO scratches.

NoirYuki

If anyone happens to be from the northern Colorado area (or happens to have contacts to work through) and is interested in Steel Battalion, I'm selling it for $75. Includes everything and is in excellent condition.

(original PRF Army box included, not pictured)
one.jpg

RumFore

Banned
NoirYuki said:
If anyone happens to be from the northern Colorado area (or happens to have contacts to work through) and is interested in Steel Battalion, I'm selling it for $75. Includes everything and is in excellent condition.

(original PRF Army box included, not pictured)
one.jpg

PM with question.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
RedDwarf said:
Selling 360 games. Paypal only please. All prices include shipping in the US. No overseas please, Canadians throw in $5 shipping.

N3: Ninety-Nine Nights - $20
Rainbow Six Vegas - $20
Lego Star Wars II - $10
Armored Core 4 - $25
Gears Of War - $25

You have a PM.

Speaking of Xbox 360 stuff, I have a brand new copy of Halo 3 regular edition, and an Xbox 360 20gb Hard Drive for auction on eBay. There's about a day left as of october 9th, and Halo is currently 5.50, and the hard drive is 18.50. Bid away!

D3MO

Banned
I'll update the list later...but here is a quick breakdown:

Playstation 1:

Chrono Cross

Playstation 2:

Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII
Front Mission 4 (NEW, Factory Sealed)
Front Mission 4
Gran Turismo 3
Blood Omen 2
Kingdom Hearts
...+30 or 40 more that I will update later

*Not Selling any PS3 games ATM*

Xbox:

Halo
Halo 2
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
The Hulk :)
ESPN NFL 2K5 (Best Football game to date imo)
Ninja Gaiden
+1015 that I will update later

*Not selling any 360 games ATM*

*Not Sure if I want to sell any of my GC or Wii Games ATM...maybe*

*******I WILL UPDATE THIS THREAD W/ THE FULL LIST OF GAMES TONIGHT....WILL INCLUDE PICS AS WELL********

Also I can haggle on the pricing, none of the prices are set.

So PM if your interested :)

ohh one last thing....Payment through Paypal only - makes the whole process a lot quicker.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
BloodAdo said:
ohh one last thing....Payment through Paypal only - makes the whole process a lot quicker.

What about international shipping?
I want to see more of your xbox list. Maybe gamecube?

Azzurri

Does anyone know a place online to buy European PAL games that will ship to the USA? Or am I shit out of luck?

Sorry for being off topic.

Nightz

Still selling some 360 controllers. Both are brand new, still in box:

White Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows - works with 360 - $35 shipped
White Xbox 360 Wired Controller for Windows - works with the 360 - $25 shipped

US only please.

cbjars

Got a SNES unit with no cords, i did test it with some on my other cords, and hte system works fine. Anyone want this? looking for like 15 shipped. will trade or whatever

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I have Persona 2 in mint condition and Arc the Lad Collection in pristine condition. Had some offers but thought I'd try here.

radjago

jtardiou said:
you are a bad, bad man
For trying to sell something he paid for?

BTW, looking for stereo composite AV cables for a Sega Genesis, Model 2, 3, or Nomad. They should all use the same connector.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Eh, I may just sell my Gamecube to Gamestop for the slap-in-the-face few extra bucks they're offering with some promotion.

Anyone interested in official Gamecube component cables, say $35 shipped?

Frag wants new flight sim gear, wife is giving him the angryface and saying I need to clear out some older crap before getting it. So here's some stuff I want to ditch, and I figured I'd offer it to GAF first since you guys are cuckoo for japanese RPGs. Everything's below ebay prices, because I'm not a jackass and just want this shit out of the way so I can get a flight yoke+quad throttle for FSX in time for the expansion later this month.

forsale.jpg

forsale2.jpg

Not Pictured: Set of official Samba de Amigo maracas, complete in box

Anyway so I've got the following:

Persona (PSX): In decent enough shape save for the manual, which is complete and not torn anything but has worn ridges and some whitening of the edges. Disc is in good shape, inserts are in good shape. A couple of annoying EBGames stickers but easily removed with some Goo Gone or what not. $40, includes $14.99 clearance sticker from when I dug it out of an EBgames clearance rack back in 1999. I'm a bastard like that.

Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber. Brand new and sealed, never played. I was too busy playing top quality PC games at the time and never got around to it, oh well. PENDING.

Samba de Amigo: Game and official SEGA Samba de Amigo maracas, sensor, and mat in box. Everything in mint condition. PENDING

Tactics Ogre (PSX): Bought used, it's in the same shape as Persona is. Disc is good, not great but plays fine. Manual is complete but a bit worn. Inserts are fine, rear case is cracked but cases are easily replaced. SOLD

Suikoden (PSX): Bought new at a CompUSA in Tallahassee for $5, never opened and brand new in shrinkwrap. Yours for the low low price of SOLD.

Valkyrie Profile (PSX): Bought new by me, opened but 100% mint and flawless complete condition. PENDING

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (PSX) - Same condition as Valkyrie Profile. Complete and 100% mint condition, but opened and not new in shrinkwrap. PENDING

Paypal only for protection for both parties, and will ship for a flat $4 in the US, with more to Canada (but not much more) via Priority Mail since nothing's worse than waiting for your shit to arrive.

Edit: Tactics Ogre is being sold to a man of true lordly caliber. I am working on offers for Samba, Suikoden, and OB64 and if they fall through I'll repost them.

Edit2: Suikoden is out the door, VP and Persona 2 pending. I cut back my price on Persona 1 to $40.

I'm looking to sell or trade Odin Sphere, R-Type Final, and Grand Theft Auto Trilogy (PS2).

Games I'm looking for:
Fire Emblem
Fire Emble: Sacred Stones
Summon Night: Sword Craft Story 1 & 2
Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation 1 & 2
Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodis
Advance Wars: Dual Strike

PM me for offers.

Speevy

Banned
Hello,

Looking to buy:

-La Pucelle Tactics
-Ape Escape 3
-We Love Katamari
-Ratchet and Clank 2
-Shadow Hearts 3: From the New World
-Bully
-Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly
-Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits
-Makai Kingdom
-Atelier Iris
-God Hand
-Suikoden V

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Just popping in. Everything running ok up in here?

JCBossman said:
Have Oblivion 360, Will trade for the Darkness, Stranglehold,Rainbow Six Vegas, Graw 2 Condemned/Kameo/COD 2 or 3(two of three as these are really budget games)

Unless it's the GOTY edition... Oblivion is a budget game too.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Persona 2 Mint - 50 or best offer, Shipped
Arc the Lad Collection Mint - Ebay has some for 70 so anything that can come close to that might help.

Dot50Cal

Banned
selling.jpg

4 way powered component splitter
For connecting your console/device to up to 4 output devices. Great for capturing video and watching it on a big screen, or if you just need to get the signal out to other televisions without degrading the quality. Retails for 50$ ( http://www.radioshack.com/product/i...p&kw=video+distribution+amp&parentPage=search )

$30.00

20 Pack Memorex Lightscribe 16x DVD+R's

Bought them, dont really have a use. The seal is broken but I havent even opened the package.

$12.00

14 Sony Handycam Mini DVD-R's

Bought these thinking they would work in anything, was very mistaken.

$20.00

Lost Planet Figure

$5.00

Rayman Raving Rabbids Wii

$20.00

Prey Collectors Edition PC

$25.00

FEAR Directors Cut PC

$20.00

Final Fantasy VI GBA

$15.00

Splinter Cell 1 PC

$5.00

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
ok, now that i have a psp2000, it's time to sell my old edition. it's a beautifully kept, homebrew-capable 3.52 M33-3 PSP. just made a pandora's battery with it, so it's totally capable. it's only cosmetic problem is a scratch on the top-center of the screen that i never really notice once i start playing something. you can get a replacement faceplate for cheap though.

this comes with the charger, remote control headphones, demo disc, loco roco and killzone umd's, and the two games in the pic, me and my katamari and gitaroo man lives! (japanese, but the important stuff's in english anyway). i'm asking for $120 shipped, but if you think that's crazy just make me an offer.

i'm also selling a final fantasy VI advance GBA (cart only) - $20 shipped

IMG_1385.jpg

Zep

Banned
I'm selling a brand-new(unopened) American Xbox 360 console(HDMI port included). Sorry, will not ship to Canada.

...$340 shipped. I'm trustworthy, look at the post count! :D

gray_fox224

Hey guys,

Im selling this on amazon.

Metroid Prime 3 for $35.99 plus shipping

Its in VERY good condition. I only played it twice. The Instruction book is in excellent condition. I never took it out. No Finger Prints at all. I am very anal about the condition of my games, dvd etc, so expect it like you just tore the shrink wrap off it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FQBPDU/?tag=neogaf0e-20

The sellers name is grayfox224

If anybody on Gaf buys it, I will throw in Soul Calibur 2 sealed for the Xbox...NON-Platinum Hits Version!

If you bought it, PM me so I can confirm

Thanks guys...help a poor college kid out:D

EDIT: SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom