• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroEdge

Hey all,
I just recently jumped on the bandwagon and bought a PSP 2000, and was wondering if there may be someone on the boards around my area that could help me flash custom firmware on it, as I don't have access to an old fat PSP and Pandora battery (none of my friends have one unfortunately) I'd be willing to donate some coin for the help obviously. PM me for further details.

"Hey all,
I just recently jumped on the bandwagon and bought a PSP 2000, and was wondering if there may be someone on the boards around my area that could help me flash custom firmware on it, as I don't have access to an old fat PSP and Pandora battery (none of my friends have one unfortunately) I'd be willing to donate some coin for the help obviously. PM me for further details."

wrong thread

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone wanna buy a copy of Harvest Moon for SNES? I have the box, the cart is in really nice condition. Make me an offer.

aechris

I have Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz here and I am tired of it. Anyone have one of these they want to trade for? PM me!

Warioware Smooth Moves
Cooking Mama
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Metal Slug Anthology
SSX Blur
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam

cbjars

Looking to buy japanese Playstation 2 system. I Got Cash, Saturn (jp) systema and Super Famicom (jp)

I ALSO got for sale

Saturn (jp) $90 shipped
Super Famicom (japanese super nintendo) $90 shipped

RedDwarf

Smegging smeg of a smeg!
Just updating items for sale:

Paypal only please. All prices include shipping in the US. No overseas please, Canadians throw in $5 shipping. All items are perfect unless noted otherwise.

Xbox 360:
Tetris Evolution - $15

PS2:
Guitar Hero Encore Rocks the 80's - $35

Nintendo DS:
Polarium: $15
Big Brain Academy - $15
Touch Detective - $15
Theme Park - $15

I just wanted to say I received armored core from reddwarf today. He was real good and quick about it. I just wanted to say he's a good guy and can be trusted.

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
Neoya X2VGA 2 ($45 shipped):

x2vga2_3angles_r1_c3.jpg

The X2VGA 2 High Definition VGA Transcoder by Neoya is designed to work with any gaming console or video device that has a standard component video output, such as the Playstation 3, Playstation 2, Wii, GameCube, Xbox 360, and Xbox, etc. With the X2VGA 2TM and a standard VGA monitor, users can play their favorite games at 480p, 720p, 1080i, or 1080p resolutions - over double that of a standard TV! The X2VGA 2TM makes games come alive, delivering the sharpest, most realistic visuals available. Furthermore, the exceptional 480i EasyViewTM and Input AutoSelect features provided by the X2VGA 2TM make it easy for users to fully enjoy the mind-blowing audio and visual effects.

Netgear WGE111 ($45 shipped):

enus_main-lores_product_wge111.jpg

The NETGEAR WGE111 54 Mbps Wireless Game Adapter offers the perfect solution. It can be attached to a game console's Ethernet port to link to console to a wireless network for Internet gaming. For LAN (AdHoc) gaming, two WGE111 or more units can be used to link two game consoles to each other, without a wireless router even being needed - ideal for LAN parties. An external switch allows users to easily select between Internet and AdHoc modes, and the WGE111 is interoperable with 802.11b and 802.11g devices.

Wonderdog

Here's what I got. Send me your best offer, per title. Will combine shipping. Low-ball offers will be ignored, as they should be. :)

PLAYSTATION 3
Full-Auto 2: Battlelines
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Tony Hawk's Project 8
Fight Night Round 3
NBA 07

XBOX 360
Project Gotham Racing 3
Perfect Dark Zero Collector's Edition
Peter Jackson's King Kong
Cars
Cabela's Alaskan Adventures
Bomberman Act Zero
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Chromehounds
Quake 4
Bionicle Heroes
The Godfather
Gun
The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II
Meet The Robinsons
Sonic the Hedgehog
Superman Returns
Samurai Warriors 2 Empires
Splinter Cell Double Agent (two copies available)
Just Cause
Lost Planet Collector's Edition
Enchanted Arms
NBA Live 06
Over-G Fighters
Tong Hawk's American Wasteland
Top Spin 2
Far Cry Predator
MotoGP 06
Ridge Racer 6
Hitman Blood Money
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
Fuzion Frenzy 2
Phantasy Star Universe

DS
Metroid Prime Pinball
Dogs
Horsez
Hotel Dusk: Room 251
Elite Beat Agents
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime
Magnetica
Sudoku
Catz
InuYasha: Secret of the Divine Jewel
Tao's Adventure: Curse of the Demon Seal
Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble
Gunpey

PSP
Dodgeball (UMD)
Office Space (UMD)
Sahara (UMD)
National Treasure (UMD)
Open Water (UMD)
TalkMan (JP)
Prince of Persia: Revelations
Online Chess Kingdom
Luxor: The Wrath of Set
Platypus
Pac-Man World Rally
Gunpey
SOLD*Loco Roco*SOLD
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl (UMD)
Stacked
The Legend of Heroes II: Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch
Cars
Lemmings
Super Puzzle Bobble (JP)
Medal of Honor Heroes
Lumines II
Pump It Up Exceed Portable (KR)
Sonic Rivals

PS1
Atari Anniversary Edition Redux
Threads of Fate
Einhander
Saiyuki: Journey West
Final Fantasy VII

angelfly

AgentOtaku said:
still haven't received a peep from Zmeston

....looks like i'm gonna have to open a claim with paypal =*(

Good luck with that. I the claim I opened ended and it was in my favor (since he never responded) but I never got my money back.

well I was going to say "maybe he's dead" but his profile says Last Activity: 09-26-2007 07:34 PM so I guess not.

I have a Dell Vista upgrade disc here if anyone wants it for $35 or so. I also have an 18 month Norton Internet Security disc, never been installed. $25? I dunno. $50 for both if you want.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
AgentOtaku said:

Yeah, I don't know what's up with that. When I bought his Wii the transaction went well enough, but to not hear anything from him after this long is pretty unforgivable.

looking to sell these, since i dont play them anymore. i would like to get of these this weekend, so i can put the funds towards either Super Mario Galaxy, or GH3. :D

paypal only, and the prices include shipping (US only. any other countries, i will need to tack some shipping on)

Wii:
Trauma Center: Second Opinion--played few times, has instructions. $30
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess--played a few times, has instructions. $30

Gamecube:
Mario Superstar Baseball--has instructions, played a few times. $25
Paper Mario: Thousand-year Door--played a few times, has instructions. $25

carlos

Just wanted to mention that I bought mattiewheels' DS lite; a smooth transaction.
So, thumbs up, A+ seller would buy from again and all that ;)

Dave Long

Banned
AgentOtaku said:

Same here. For a guy who had a fairly long writing career (and PR career) in this industry, it's surprising that he'd be a deadbeat game seller. :(

radjago

Here are a few things I have. PM me if you have questions or want to work out a deal. Prices include shipping to the CONUS.

360 Pro Console w/ new wireless controller, 20gb hard drive, component AV cables, wired headset, 10 XBLA games - $300

Bioshock - new - $50
Marvel Ultimate Alliance - used, but complete, like new - $25
Two Worlds - new - $50

Nyko Intercooler - never used - $12
Civilization Revolutions faceplate, limited edition #500/2000, given out to Best Buy supervisors among others - $BEST OFFER (See here, here, or here for pics)

Soul4ger

I have:

A fatty-fat-fat PSP. It's a launch unit. I think the firmware has been updated as high as 1.8? Maybe a little higher, I don't remember. Last game I played on it was FFII. I don't know if you needed to upgrade firmware higher than that.

Anyway, it's in great condition. It doesn't have the analog nub (it controls better that way, I swear!), but you can order one from Sony for free if you're so inclined. It comes with box and all written materials, AC adapter, Sony soft case (pack-in), Sampler Disc, Spider-Man 2, Daxter (skinny, silver pack-in), Family Guy Freakin' Sweet disc (skinny, silver pack-in), 512 MB Memory Stick Pro Duo, Logictech hard case, and another case. I'm asking for $100, shipping, but I'm taking offers.

ronito

PSP:
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops $15 shipped
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth $20 Shipped

US shipping only. Paypal only.

Not sure if anybody is interested but I have the following for sale:

Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam (Wii)
Elebits (Wii)

Neither game has the original case or manual.

Hollah with an offah, can refer if necessary.

Only trade considered would be Orange Box for 360.

Buying:

Final Fantasy(8,9,10,7)

PS3 Games(Heavenly Sword, Warhawk, FolkLore, Ghost Recon 2, Skate)

PS2(Kingdom Hearts 2, Shadow of the Colossus, other RPG's)

Gamecube/Wii(Crystal Chronicles, Bleach Wii, Naruto Wii)

Or bundles if you guys have them...

btf1980

A few items for sale.

Virtua Fighter High Grade Arcade Stick. Barely used. $90 shipped. *PRICE FIRM* SOLD!

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

I also have a x-arcade solo stick. This has never been used. Just sat in my closet collecting space. Has a PC adapter included so you can play fighting games on your PC. I'm asking $75 shipped. This thing is heavy, so if you can pick it up, even better.

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

Got a bunch of PC games here. The best of the best from the last few years, so most of them are cheap already. Make me some offers. Only interested in selling. Lowballers will be ignored, or maybe even insulted. Don't mind splitting it up either, but would prefer to sell everything as one. Will toss in the guides for battlefield 2 and Medal of Honor for free as well.

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

Games

Battlefield 2
The Chronicles of Ridd*ck - Escape from butcher bay (Australian Import Version)
Quake 4 - (Australian Import Version)
Doom 3
Doom 3 - Ressurection From Evil
Call of Duty
Call of Duty United Offensive
Half-Life 2 Collectors Edition (Goes for a premium now)
Half-Life 2 Episode 1
Painkiller Black Edition (Includes the first game, expansion pack and other sh*t)
Farcry
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory Collectors Edition Metal Tin with bonus DVD
Medal of Honor - Pacific Assault
Sin Episode 1
Unrea Tournament 2004

Blu-ray titles

Million Dollar Baby - $15 shipped
Dreamgirls - $15 shipped
Roadwarrior - SOLD
The Lookout - $16 shipped
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (Japanese Import Version) - $23 shipped

IMG_0178.jpg

Masterchief Legendary edition Helmet and base. SOLD!

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

snorggy

anyone interested in buying shin megami tensei: devil summoner: raidou kuzunoha vs. the soulless army? $45 shipped... or feel free to make an offer.

Jake.

australian peeps only. all these DS games are in mint condition. pm me for details.

trauma centre (US).
osu! takatae! ouendan! (japan).
bleach (japan).
animal crossing.
mario kart.
starfox.
castlevania: circle of the moon (US).
phoenix wright (japan).
phoenix wright 2 (japan, unopened).

J2 Cool

I'm selling everything from last gen. Trying to buy myself a ticket to California to visit a school I'm trying to get into.

So anyone want a PS2, Xbox, or Gamecube? I'm not really that picky on getting my price. I need to move it so.. PS2 has a network adapter, 2 controllers, 30 or so games. I can get you a list, but pretty good stuff. Some older since I started falling off keeping up.

Xbox just about 7-10 games. Few of them sports. Highlights being Halo, Halo 2:CE, Star Wars KOTOR, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Splinter Cell. 2 controllers, S and regular. S controller slightly chewed on the analog, but not awful.

GC with maybe 10-15 games. Controller's been funky, on and off. Then I have an awful 3rd party controller. So you'll have to figure something out better there. But games include Mario Sunshine, REmake, RE4, Eternal Darkness, Metroid Prime, Super Monkey Ball, Super Smash Bros Melee, Viewtiful Joe, Wario Ware..

And actually, also I have a GameBoy Color and a Gameboy Advance if anyone wants them also.

What else.. Xenogears if someone wants it. Case slightly dinged, just a couple slight cracks, but the cd's are in great condition. Can get a pic if you want to see the case's condition. It's the black label.

Anyway, definitely looking to push these out fast. Just give me the price. Appreciate it.

(Live near the Chicago area for those wondering about shipping.)

J2 Cool

List of the PS2 games: (Looking to sell all of them though really, along with the system.)

Kingdom Hearts
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
Gran Turismo 3
Virtua Fighter 4
Prince of Persia: Sand of Times
Katamari Damacy
Shadow of Collossus
Final Fantasy X
Twisted Metal Black
Stuntman
Kessen
Ready 2 Rumble
Socom I and II
State of Emergency
Red Faction
Medal of Honor Frontline
Zone of Enders 1 and 2
DMC 1 and 3
SSX
Silent Hill 2
Suikoden III
DragonQuest VIII
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3

can't part with MGS's, GTA's and ICO

sports:

NHL01, NBA2k3, Live01, Madden 01-03, NCAA04, Nascar Thunder02, Xgames, few Jampacks

D3MO

Banned
Here is my updated list:

Notes:
*PayPal Only (unless trade)
*PM me w/ offer and we can haggle
*I can send you pics of disc, manual, etc.

Games:

Playstation 2:
-All games are NTSC-

-Front Mission 4 (available NEW never opened and used)
-NFL Street 2 (available NEW never opened and used)
-Gran Turismo 3
-Winning Eleven 9
-007: Nightfire
-The Sims
-Madden 2004
-Kingdom Hearts
-Final Fantasy X
-Final Fantasy XII
-Arc the Lad: Twilight of Spirits
-Shadow of the Colossus
-Blood Omen 2
-Burnout 3: Takedown
-Dynasty Warriors 2
-Armored Core 3
-Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
-Resident Evil 4
-Batman: Vengance
-Batman Begins
-Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
-Medal of Honor: Frontline
-Soul Calibur 2
-Gladius
-Dragon Ball Z Budokai
-SOCOM II: US Navy Seals
-Delta Force: Black Hawk Down
-Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
-Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain (Available NEW and used)
-Deus Ex: The Conspiracy
-Cold Winter
-Metal Gear Solid 2
-Metal Gear Solid 3

PS1
-Chrono Cross

Xbox
-ESPN NFL 2K5
-Halo
-Halo 2
-Ninja Gaiden
-Unreal Championship 2
-Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
-Prince of Persia
-The Hulk
-Half Life 2
-Ghost Recon
-The 3 Burger King Games

PC
-Diablo 2
-Neverwinter Nights Diamond
I may have missed a few titles...but that's pretty much it...I know most crap...some gems though...so yeah...PM me if u have any questions or offers

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Anyone have a copy of Half-Life 2: Raising The Bar that they'd be willing to sell?

cbjars

I got a loose Metal SLug 3 for Xbox just looking to give it to a good Home. couple bucks for shipping and it is yours ($3-$4 if in USA).

comes in a hollywood video case, and the disc itself is not in good condition. Plays no problem, i got through the whole game with no skips

mosaic

go eat paint
Edit: Thanks for filling my PM box, guys. *grin* The DC and games are most likely gone. Lord knows I have plenty of alternates if #1 falls through.

PM sent, Mosaic.

I have a couple things here...

I would like to trade 2 Hori fighting stick for ps3 for 1 Hori fighting stick for 360, straight up, shipping included.

I also have a sealed copy of Digital Devil Saga 1 that I'll entertain offers on. I've tried to sell this on Ebay and gotten many deadbeats, unfortunately. For the right price I'll throw in DDS2, also sealed. I'll also consider open copies of both as trade towards the set, plus whatever else you have to offer. (Cash, etc.)

I have a mint copy of MGS3 Subsistence LE that I found used at a Gamestop.

gcfan2k5

Ive got FF7 and 8 i would be willing to sell/trade perhaps.

Also for sale

X360

Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 3
Burnout Revenge

Dreamcast

Skies of Arcadia

PM me if you want them and make an offer.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
BRAND NEW IN BOX

EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTS 640mb PCI-E

I will post pics soon but its brand new, I sold my ps3 on here earlier on the thread got good feedback. paypal only please. looking or $260+shipping. I have 4 on hand.

Alright, I have my PS2, a memory card, and some games for sale. I also have an extra guitar hero controller up too. The picture shows the game, but I somehow lost it. I also have FF7 in perfect working order, just one little crack in the case.

2wnwz11.jpg

11s16di.jpg

Im asking for 150 shipped, but will go lower, just make me an offer.

Once I get home I will add more games.

Any questions just pm.

I have two PS2 import shmups for sale. They are both NTSC-J. You must have a japanese PS2 or modchip/swapmagic that works with import games.

These games were immaculately taken care of.

Mushihimesama (Taito Best Version)
Developer: Cave
Disc: A, Booklet: A, Case: A- (Has little wear)
$50+shipping

Homura (Taito Best Version)
Developer: Skonec
Disc: A, Booklet: A, Case: A
$30+shipping

I take paypal and U.S. Money order. Looking to trade in the ConUSA only (for ease). Insurance is extra. (I am not responsible for un-insured packages being lost).

I have heatware.

PM me!

WII FOR SALE
(sorry no picture, camera's broken)

Like new, only played a few times, bought it in May. Includes:

Classic Controller

Resident Evil 4 Wii

7 VC Games;

-Super Mario Bros.
-Super Mario World
-Super Mario 64
-Zelda
-Zelda II
-Zelda: Link to the Past
-Castlevania

Asking $300, but I'm taking offers. Will ship almost anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom