• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive feedback for FoxMcCloudDS. This is my third time dealing with him and as always it was a pleasure. The game arrived quickly and in great condition. Can't wait to fire it up and play a few rounds with my GF tonight. Thanks!

GrotesqueBeauty said:
Positive feedback for FoxMcCloudDS. This is my third time dealing with him and as always it was a pleasure. The game arrived quickly and in great condition. Can't wait to fire it up and play a few rounds with my GF tonight. Thanks!

Positive feedback for Grotesque Beauty. Awsome person to work with!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Selling the Japanese Version of Gyakuten Saiban 4

Justice1.jpg

Justice2.jpg

$12 Shipped (Price for US buyers, international buyers welcome though)

soyboy

Wanted to leave some Positive feedback for xaosslug came a lot faster than i was expecting and in great condition.

Lkr

Lkr said:
SELLING:
PNY GeForce GTS 250 1GB video card
Has yet to be activated on the PNY website, meaning warranty is still available. Only been in use since December 09. GREAT OC ABILITY! PhysX Compatible!
Would also like to add that I was able to run this OC'd at:
Core: 800
Shader: 1850
Memory: 1300(2600 effective)

Flunkie

Banned
What would someone give my for a brand spankin' new PS3 Slim 120GB? I bought it because I had to send my phat PS3 in, and they sent me back a new slim, so I have no need for this one. Anyone?

gotee12 said:
IT'S RRRIIIIIDDDGGGGEEE RRRAAACCEEE.... (oops, sorry...)

Wanting to gauge interest to see if any collectors out there would want my Ridge Racer 4/JogCon set for the PS1. This is the US version. Everything works great as I pulled out the old PS1 yesterday and took R4 for a few laps. The JogCon still works perfectly. It's very responsive and the force feedback works great. As you can see I've kept the original packaging and other than a slight tear on the inside and a slightly crumpled corner or two, it's still in great shape. It's supposedly a limited edition set (#8614) but heck, I don't know if that amounts to anything. It also comes with the bonus disc.

Here's my ebay feedback. I have a purchase or two in this thread (with positive feedback) but I figure my ebay feedback might be a little more helpful. PM me with any offers ($$$, trade, etc). I really don't know what to set the price at. Google wasn't very helpful in finding another non-JP version of this game/controller set. For trade info I do have all major consoles as well as a DS Lite and the PSP Non-Go Edition (har har).

More pics here...

DSC_0103.JPG

DSC_0106.JPG

I wouldn't mind picking this up, but it would depend on what you are wanting for it... any idea?

Jubs

For sale:

Red Dead Redemption (PS3): $37 shipped. Like new condition. Map intact.
God of War 3: $28 shipped. Like new condition.

Paypal only. Shipped via USPS Media Mail. Shipping only within U.S.

bubnbob

Banned
Flunkie said:
What would someone give my for a brand spankin' new PS3 Slim 120GB? I bought it because I had to send my phat PS3 in, and they sent me back a new slim, so I have no need for this one. Anyone?

US? 200 shipped.

NoRéN

markatisu said:
Positive for NoRéN

Game came in mint condition, fast shipping, replied to my emails right away. Great sale!
Right back at ya!
Positive Feedback for markatisu.

Paid fast, no hassles. Overall great experience!

Ephemeris

Soul4ger said:
I communicate with people when I can. As I told Zaraki, I am not the only person that uses this computer but GAF is my homepage. Anytime the Internet browser is opened, it looks like I logged in, but that isn't the case. That's why it may look like I'm ignoring people, even though I'm not. Everyone who has ordered from me has gotten what they've paid for, in the great condition I've described it. Unfortunately, there are scammers on here (A Twisty Fluken included), but I am not one of them. I have so little time, in fact, that I haven't even had the opportunity to say anything about him not giving me my money until now, which is like a month and a half after the fact.

Damn :/

carlos

Flunkie said:

I've seen some go for 200 or 220 with modern warfare 2 in my local craigslist; I'd give ya around 220 shipped if it really was that new and you had the receipt for warranty purposes

Say WHAT? :lol I paid the dude, filed a dispute with paypal when he went MIA, and cancelled it when the items showed up like a month after he got the payment. If something was the problem, he should probably have messaged me, as he said, I wasn't aware of any problem until it popped up in this thread. Best communication ever! I'll PM him and handle this.

EDIT: After further review, looks like the transaction did get reversed because his shipment was so absurdly late and cancelling the dispute did not re-make the transaction. As of now he's been paid again. Super communication. I will now get back to scamming other GAFfers.

NoRéN said:
Trying something new here: Have the following for sale. Make an offer if interested.
Gears of War 2
- Good condition with artwork, case and manual
sold!
Halo 3
- disc has light scratches that don't affect play
- complete with case, artwork and manual
Assassin's Creed 2
- disc in good condition with case, artwork and manual
Also have:
Bioshock
Resident Evil 5
Assassin's Creed(GH)
Gears of War

2cpq26d.jpg

Please email me with questions, concerns, OFFERS, etc.
I have plenty of positive feedback on this thread so please, buy with confidence. :D
Positive feedback, excellent to work with , and the game is in excellent condition.

NoRéN

Classic_Gs said:
Positive feedback, excellent to work with , and the game is in excellent condition.
Positive Feedback for Classic_Gs
Overall pleasant to deal with. Thank you and enjoy the game!

WTS:

Ratchet PS2 trilogy (Greatest Hits Copies)

Ratchet & Clank - Perfect Condition, no manual.
Up Your Arsenal - Perfect Condition
Going Commando - Perfect Condition

Blu:
Phantom of the Opera
Spiderman 3

Make an offer. Would prefer to sell the trilogy as a set.

kuYuri

Selling:

PS3 Unreal Tournament III - Used, but in like new condition. Complete with case, disc, and manual. $10 shipped

PS3 Mad Catz Juri Fight Pad - Brand new, factory sealed. $35 shipped

I only accept Paypal and will only ship in the US. I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay and positive feedback here and even on Amazon. PM me if interested.

Positive feedback for xaosslug.

Shipped before I even had my game in my possession for trade, and got here quick and in perfect condition. Would def trade with again!

Solsc

Selling:

Xbox 360
- Splinter Cell: Convictions $40 shipped
- Halo 3: ODST $25 shipped
- Left 4 Dead $15 shipped
- Beatle Rock Band $15 shipped
- Mirrors Edge $ 15 shipped
- 12 Month Gold Subscribtion $42 shipped ($40 if code emailed)
Nintendo 64
- Nintendo 64 See through green $30 shipped
-Comes with all cables but no controller :(
- Mario Party 2 $7 shipped
- WWF No Mercy $5 shipped
- Star Wars Pod Racing $7 shipped
- Mario Kart 64 $15 shipped
Other
- iPod Touch 2nd Gen 16gb $115 shipped
-small scratch in screen barely noticable

*All games 360 come with case and manual, N64 games have NO case or manual.
**Shipping discounts and multi iteam discounts will be given with the purchase of more then one iteam.

Scott

Positive feedback for Sanjuro Tsubaki

Bought a game from him middle of last week, and even with the extended holiday screwing with USPS's schedule, it arrived today. Everything was in perfect/sealed condition, as stated. He was also willing to hold the item for me for a few days, and put up with my wonky work schedule mucking up the works a little bit.

Great experience overall.

leroidys

Does anybody want to buy Final Fantasy Tactics A2 for ~$15 shipped? I have tons of positive feedback throughout this thread (and no negatives).

xaosslug

POSITIVE FEEDBACK SPOTLIGHT POST:

• soyboy was awesome to deal with. Communication was great, and his paypal notes NEVER failed to put a smile on my face. :D
  • riceandbeans who is a real by-the-book trader, shipped super-fast, and a pleasure to deal with all around. :D
  • Pylon_Trooper my super-awesome, Far East broham, who's shipping speeds are unmatched, and always BRINGS IT when it comes to trades! :D

I have decided in my quest for my new macbook pro, I am getting rid of our extra PS3 slim 120GB. It hasn't been used much, just to play some battlefield and socom with my girlfriend. We will be including Battlefield BC2, and Socom with it for $300.00 shipped, and that is including all the cords, (if you want an hdmi cable or composite just ask) a Dual Shock 3 (Black) All the original box and instructions. It still has a warranty on it for a while (I think about 6 months left or more) through sony. Will ship with free confirmation and insured up to 300 dollars, so you will have peace of mind :)

I never had a problem, and you wont either! If you would like me to include god of war 3, I will include it with the PS3 for an additional $30.00.

PHOTOS (crap 3g iphone pic, sorry):
GafSale4.jpg

GafSale5.jpg

ONLY looking for paypal. Will only accept as "gift" payment, or if you pay all fees. I have plenty of feedback on here and have had 100% successful transactions on here and ebay :)

I am also selling my extra (white) Wii system. It has over $500 dollars worth of virtual console games on it, and I will ship with all original cords and a nunchuck/controller. I will admit it has had a few black screen "please turn off wii" error codes (about 6), but if you turn it off and back on, it works flawlessly. Never have had a disc read error. It also has the original box that came with it. If you hop online the VC games will be okay, but as soon as you log into the wii shop channel, they may be unusable (because I got them transferred to my new black one :D). Am looking for $250.00 for this thing shipped, because of the amount of VC games I will send with it. I will ship with free insurance on this item as well, so if you receive it damaged at all or for some reason it gets lost, you will be protected!

PHOTOS(crappy lighting on iphone 3g, sorry):
GafSale.jpg

Virtual Console Games Video

Also have some random stuff to still sell:
MEGA MAN IS GONE! :D
Tetris Party DS: 22.50 shipped
Pokewalker: $10.00 shipped
Silent Hill Homecoming: $25.00 shipped
Mario and Luigi: $25.00 shipped
IMG_0883.jpg

If you want me to take more pictures, or video, just ask. I have plenty of photos available. First come first serve. I will take offers as well! PM with offers, but the PS3 @ 300 is pretty much what I am looking for with the high shipping charges im willing to pay.

THANKS! :D

crispyben

The following items are like new, and the bundle is for sale for 100€/$125, I take Paypal and ship worldwide:

- Piano black PSP-2004 (Slim & Lite)

- 2GB MemoryStick Duo by Sony

- B&W PSP pouch with zip

- Original PSP charging kit (French plug)

- God Of War: Chains of Olympus

- Ridger Racer 2 (Platinum)

- Patapon

Please PM me if you're interested. If you want to buy any of these separately, make me an offer. I'm shipping from France.

9un09l.jpg

will answer most recent pm's about the red dead shirt and DS, sorry for the delay

selling:

System is sold , just the system was sold , everything else besides the system i still have

so i have the follow for sale
120 GB hard drive for $55 shipped
Black Wireless Controller for $25 shipped
black wired headset- still in bag, hasn't been used- $11 shipped-SOLD
Power brick- pm me a reasonable price
the rest, pm a price
CIMG4651.jpg

0f77b97a-1-2.jpg

Lost Planet 2-$35 shipped or trade, tell me what you got-TRADED
Alan Wake- $40 shipped- includes DLC code-Sold
Splinter cell-Sold

Transformers War for Cybertron- $42 shipped-like new or trade, tell me what you got
4db2967c-1.jpg

Skate 3- mint $35 shipped or a trade, tell me what you got :D
i'd do left 4 dead 2 and call of duty modern warfare 2 for this, just saying

Red Dead Redemption-PS3, mint $40 shipped, no map is included
6dc9bbdc-1-1.jpg

889170eb-1-1.jpg

Red Dead Redemption shirt- size L never worn $11 shipped

2da30590-1.jpg

Buy both red dead redemption and the red dead redemption t-shirt for $45 shipped

Nintendo DS lite- onyx also included is my R4 with a 2gb micro SD card
couple scratches on the touch screen, mostly from playing elite beat agents but other then that in good condition, top screen good, couple scuffs and scratches around the outside of the ds
but overall kept in good condition .
also included but not pictured is a carry case
looking for about $90 shipped
iphone pic, so its a kinda shitty pic :lol
ae118ba3-1.jpg

more pics: dont want to take more space
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab171/friskykillface/b7a51300.jpg
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab171/friskykillface/d6f03830.jpg
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab171/friskykillface/8beced20.jpg
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab171/friskykillface/bd669a84.jpg
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab171/friskykillface/ee7e8d1d.jpg
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab171/friskykillface/5232df3f.jpg

Boss Man

Heavy Rain- $37.00
Final Fantasy XIII(PS3)- $30.00
Fight Night Round 4(PS3)- $7.00
Devil May Cry 4(PS3)- $11.00
Grand Theft Auto IV(PS3)- $10.00
Rockband(PS3)- $5.00
Warhawk- $8.00

Assassin's Creed 2 Hardcover Limited Edition Strategy Guide- $10.00

Prices are shipped, everything is mint.

tim1138

Does anyone have a complete copy of Dragon Quest V for DS that they're not asking an arm and a leg for? Money was tight when it was released and when I could afford it it was no where to be found (and remains that way now).

If so, shoot me a PM.

Before I start, Positive Feedback Round-Up blizzardjesus. Enjoy Demon Souls!

All prices include shipping (though shipping outside the U.S. will most likely incur an additional $10 or so), I accept cash, personal check, money order, money transfer and PayPal, and please PM me if you wish to cancel a transaction:

PS3

Heavy Rain, no origami paper, $30

PS2 (NTSC-J Games, MUST HAVE A COMPATIBLE PS2 OR PS3 TO PLAY THESE)

Devil May Cry, Japanese Version with English voice and text if I recall rightly, $5, free with Devil Summoner

Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon, First-Press Edition with the soundtrack CD included, $15

Game Boy Advance

Super Mario Bros. Famicom Mini edition, complete with box and papers, $10
Star Soldier Famicom Mini edition, complete with box and papers, $10
Famicom Mini Duo Pack, Super Mario Bros. and Star Soldier, $15

Other Stuff

Jumping Flash 1+2 set discs only, NTSC-J so you need a PlayStation 1~3 console capable of Japanese game playback to play these, part 1 is in english but 2 is in Japanese $20
NeoGeo Pocket Color, Crystal color with a few scratches on screen, $60 in box with Card Fighters Clash (Capcom version) and SNK vs. Capcom Match of the Millennium, both cartridge-only
Iron Man Blu-ray, $10
The Matrix Blu-ray Digibook edition, $10
Transformers Blu-ray $10
Blu-ray Triple Pack for $25

...that's about it for now I guess.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I'm looking for anyone selling an old DS. I don't care if it's in great condition or missing the box and manuals, I'm just looking for something more affordable than collectible. Please PM me.

Jimmy Stav said:
***Everything Listed is Complete and prices include shipping***

Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition - 50
Metal Gear Saga vol. 1 - 30
Metal Gear Saga vol. 2 - 12
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence Limited Edition SIGNED BY KOJIMA - NAME YOUR PRICE

Ehrgeiz - 15
Metal Slug x - 15
The Legend of Dragoon (pristine) - 20
Xenogears - 65
Chrono Chross - 12
Front Mission 3 - 12
Final Fantasy Tactics - 15
Final Fantasy Anthology - 12
Final Fantasy VII - 40
Final Fantasy VIII - 12
Final Fantasy IX - 12

ALL TITLES ASIDE FROM TACTICS ARE BLACK LABEL VERSIONS. PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS

Ehrgeiz, Legend of Dragoon, Chrono Chross, and FM3 are accounted for.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Drkirby said:
Selling the Japanese Version of Gyakuten Saiban 4

Justice1.jpg

Justice2.jpg

$12 Shipped (Price for US buyers, international buyers welcome though)
For a new page. Come on, you know you want it.

Does anyone have a complete copy of Dragon Quest V for DS that they're not asking an arm and a leg for? Money was tight when it was released and when I could afford it it was no where to be found (and remains that way now).

If so, shoot me a PM.
If you have a Best Buy nearby, try to look though there dump table of $15 games, most stores got 1 or 2 copies of DQ5 prepriced at $15 to put in there back at easter.

xaosslug

for trade/sale - all games/items are in mint/complete condition unless otherwise noted - PM me any/all offers you might have.

has:

GBA:
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (mint, complete in box)
Super Puzzle Fighter II (sealed)
Gunstar Super Heroes (mint, complete in box)

PSP:
Armored Core: Formula Front (region 4)
Coded Arms Contagion (region 2)
Field Commander (region 4)
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions (gh, sealed)
Lunar: Silver Star Harmony (sealed)
Metal Gear: ACiD 2 (w/ solid eye, region 2)
Persona 3 (download code)
Star Wars: Battlefront - Elite Squadron (region 4)
Starwars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (region 4)
Super Hind (region 2)
SWAT: Target Liberty (region 4)
Worms: Open Warfare 2 (region 4)

PS2:
Sony brand PS2 mem. card (black)
Raiden III
Tales of the Abyss (sealed, about 2 in. long slice in the cellophane that goes through plastic and insert)

PS3:
The Club (Korean release, all English)
Cross Edge
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (region 2)
Red Faction: Guerrilla (region 4)
Street Fighter IV CE
Stormrise (region 2)
White Knight Chronicles (Japanese import )

360:
Halo 3
NHL 10
Wired Headphones
Ethernet Plug

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)
Dead or Alive 3
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

Blu-ray:
Monsters vs Aliens
Friday the 13th Killer Cut
Freddy vs Jason
Talladega nights

MISC:
Real Arcade Pro. 3-SA (PS3, new/sealed)
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) artwork/inserts
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) manuals
2 Forza 2 manuals
Mass Effect artwork/insert
Sega Superstars Tennis (360) artwork/insert
Boys & Girls Club XBL avatar hoodie code

wants:

DS
The World Ends with You
Knights in the Nightmare

PS3:
Trinity Universe
Singularity

Please send me your offers and we shall work something out.

-accepts Paypal (Personal type or you pay fees), Postal MOs, and Cash (at your own risk)
-if you want pix of something, just ask and I will gladly provide ^_^
-All items are complete unless noted

Halo ODST (SEALED)
Record of Agarest War

PS3
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds (sealed)
Street Fighter IV Collector's Edition (all CE contents untouched, Blu-Ray still sealed)

PS2
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II
The King of Fighters 2000 & 2001
Shadow of the Colossus
Shining Force EXA (SEALED however, it has an indentation on the lower right section of the front)
Simple 2000 Series Vol. 58: The Gekai
Suikoden V
Yakuza 2

PS1
D (longbox version, hinges broken, some scratches)
Mega Man X4 (Greatest Hits packaging but non GH disc, mint)
Pocket Fighters (disc only)
Soul Blade (Greatest Hits, mint)

Blu-Ray
Swordfish

GBA
Drill Dozer (cart only)

DVD Singles/Movies
Basilisk Vol 1 LE, 2, 3, 6 LE (sealed) +artbox)
Beck Vol 1-4, 6 + artbox
Cromartie High School Vol 1 + artbox
Death Note Vol. 1 w/bonus calendar (sealed)
Death Note Vol. 4 Limited Edition (sealed)
Final Fantasy: Advent Children
Full Metal Panic! Vol 2 - 7
Glass Fleet Vol 1 + artbox (sealed)
Doki Doki School Hours Vol. 1 w/ art box (sealed)
InuYasha 01: Down the Well - Action Pack (includes 1st two mangas w/ DVD in slipcase, mini-poster, and playing card) (sealed)
Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Vol 4 (sealed)
Negima! Vol 2 (sealed)
Negima! Vol 3 (sealed)
Negima! Vol 4 (sealed)
Neon Genesis Evangelion Vol 1 + artbox (sealed)
Noir Vol 1 + artbox
Scrapped Princess Vol 1
Shingu: Secret of the Stellar Wars Vol 1 + artbox
Shuffle Vol 6 (sealed)
Sin: The Movie Special Edition
Steel Angel Kurmui Vol 4 (sealed)
Super Gals! Vol. 1 w/ artbox (sealed)
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Vol 1 + artbox (sealed)
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Vol 2

DVD Sets
009-1 Complete Collection(individual DVDs, artbox)
Ah! My Goddess: Flights of Fancy (individual DVDs + artbox)
Ai Yori Aoshi + Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi - Complete Set (individual DVDs)
Air Gear Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox)
Air TV Complete Collection (individual DVDs, SEALED, artbox)
Arc The Lad Complete Collection (brick pack)
Black Blood Brothers Complete Series (SEALED individual DVDs)
Black Cat (individual DVDs + artbox)
Blue Gender Complete Collection (individual DVDs)
Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan Complete Collection
Chrono Crusade Complete Series (artbox + DVDs)
Claymore (individual DVDs + artbox)
Elfen Lied Complete Collection (individual DVDs)
Devil May Cry Complete Series (all 3 individual DVDs with artbox. DVD 3 is sealed)
Escaflowne Complete Series (individual DVDs)
FLCL Complete Series (individual DVDs)
Full Metal Panic!: Fumoffu (individual DVDs + artbox)
Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid (individual DVDs)
Ghost in the Shell SAC Complete 1st Season Collection Box Set
Ghost in the Shell SAC 2nd Gig Complete Collection Box Set
Gunparade March Premium Box (3 DVDs + LE collectors tin)
Haibane Renmei Complete Series (individual DVDs)
Infinite Ryvius Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox. Artbox has a tear)
Kanon Complete Collection(individual DVDs, SEALED, artbox)
Kaleido Star Complete Collection(individual DVDs, artbox)
Kaleido Star: New Wings Complete Collection(individual DVDs, SEALED)
Koi Kaze Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox)
Le Chevalier D'Eon Complete Collection + artbox (ALL have their slipcovers)
Mezzo Complete Series (individual DVDs + artbox)
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 1 Limited Edition (LE Parts 1, 2, 3 SEALED)
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 2 Part 1 Limited Edition (sealed)
Mobile Suit Gundam 08th MS Team Complete Collection (individual DVDs)
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory Complete Collection (individual DVDs)
Mobile Suit Gundam: UC Gundam Movie Pack (The Movie Trilogy/Char's Counterattack/Miller's Report)
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Complete Collection (individual DVDs)
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Complete Collection (individual DVDs)
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Complete Collection (individual DVDs)
New Cutey Honey Collection (hole in UPC)
Peach Girl Complete Collection (individual DVDs, artbox)
Pumpkin Scissors Complete Collection(individual DVDs, SEALED, artbox)
Orphen: The Perfect Collection (brick pack)
Outlaw Star Complete Collection (3 individual 2-disc DVDs)
Ragnarok: Complete Series (SEALED, individual DVDs)
Red Garden Complete Collection(individual DVDs, SEALED, artbox)
Revolutionary Girl Utena Complete Series + Movie (all 3 boxsets)
Samurai Deeper Kyo Complete Series (individual DVDs)
chool Rumble Season 1 (individual DVDs, LE locker tin)
School Rumble Season 2 (sealed Parts 1 and 2)
Shin Chan: Season One, Part One (SEALED)
Shin Chan: Season One, Part Two (SEALED)
Shingu: Secret of the Stellar Wars Thinpack (sealed)
Shuffle! Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox)
Stratos 4 Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox)
Sorcerer Hunters Complete Collection (brick pack)
Soul Taker Complete Collection (individual DVDs)
Texhnolyze Complete Series (individual DVDs)
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie Season 1 (individual DVDs, SEALED)
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie Season 2 (individual DVDs, SEALED)
Utawarerumono Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox)
Vandread Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox)
Witchblade Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox)
xxxHOLiC Complete Series (individual DVDs, SEALED)
Xenosaga (individual DVDs)

Misc
Silent Hill 3 soundtrack (the one bundled with SH3, disc only)

Kerrinck

red shoe paul said:
I'm looking for older US NDS games, also some JP NDS games.
PM me with what you have! :D

How about you stop ignoring my private messages and pay me the 100$ you ripped me off before buying any ds games?
I do not recommend dealing with this person, bought a cellphone from him, which he never sent.
Asked for some time to pay me the money(2 months now) and now shows up in here looking to buy games.

Kerrinck said:
How about you stop ignoring my private messages and pay me the 100$ you ripped me off before buying any ds games?
I do not recommend dealing with this person, bought a cellphone from him, which he never sent.
Asked for some time to pay me the money(2 months now) and now shows up in here looking to buy games.

Did you file a complaint with paypal?

Sysgen

Kerrinck said:

He should be banned then because there's nothing protecting the forum traders here except you posting after him. Perhaps they can give you his IP.

NoRéN

Kerrinck said:
You did it all wrong! You should have "sold" the poster the DS. Had them pay as a gift and profit!

Only joking. Sorry to hear that and thanks for the heads up.

Kerrinck

salva said:
Did you file a complaint with paypal?
Nope, made a big mistake and sent is as a gift to try to be nice and have him get the full value. I definitely recommend not to do this, will never repeat this mistake.
At least I have his picture, info and full address. I am trying to get informed on fraud charges or anything related so I can hopefully get some compensation.

Sysgen said:
He should be banned then because there's nothing protecting the forum traders here except you posting after him. Perhaps they can give you his IP.
Thankfully a fellow member warned me after he posted. What pisses me off the most is the nerve of him to ignore my messages and post in here like nothing has ever happened. A scum of the worst kind.

FoeHammer

Looking to trade folks!

I have:

Transformers: War for Cybertron 360
Splinter Cell Conviction
Left 4 Dead 2
Shadow of the Colossus Sealed Non Greatest Hits
Metal Gear Collection

Looking for any recent 360/PS3 games, especially the following:

Heavy Rain
God of War
Nier 360

adg1034

adg1034 said:
Selling: 20th Anniversary edition Game Boy Micro

264j9qt.jpg

5v9e1t.jpg

The faceplate is lightly scratched, but nothing that interferes with gameplay at all. There's some minor paint wear below the "Select Start" text on the faceplate, but other than that (and two more light paint scrapes along the top of the faceplate), it's in very good condition. The back is a little beat up, but the damage is only cosmetic- a few paint scratches on the raised area right below the serial number. Charger included, and I'll also throw in complete copies of FFIV Advance (Euro version), BitGenerations: Boundish (JP, obviously), and a cartridge-only copy of Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.

I'm looking for $85 shipped.

Reposting.

Risible

Kerrinck said:
Nope, made a big mistake and sent is as a gift to try to be nice and have him get the full value. I definitely recommend not to do this, will never repeat this mistake.
At least I have his picture, info and full address. I am trying to get informed on fraud charges or anything related so I can hopefully get some compensation.

Thankfully a fellow member warned me after he posted. What pisses me off the most is the nerve of him to ignore my messages and post in here like nothing has ever happened. A scum of the worst kind.

A good rule of thumb is to check people's feedback prior to buying. Even though sitewide search is disabled, you can use the following search in Google:

site:neogaf.com buy/trade/sell nameofpersontosearch

That will return all instances of that person posting or being mentioned in this thread.

NoRéN

Risible said:
A good rule of thumb is to check people's feedback prior to buying. Even though sitewide search is disabled, you can use the following search in Google:

site:neogaf.com buy/trade/sell nameofpersontosearch

That will return all instances of that person posting or being mentioned in this thread.
Thanks, Risible. Very useful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom