• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official: Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition, Has Replica Plasma Cutter

Muffdraul

NotTheGuyYouKill said:
For those interested, the new cover and a few pages from Dead Space: Salvage (the new comic) are now up. Interesting stuff:

http://www.amazon.ca/dp/1600108156/

Holy shit, that looks great. When I think "Dead Space comic", I think of the first one, which I couldn't get into. Templesmith's art style is just too whimsical and goofy for the material IMO. Often I like it when things sort of go against type; in that case it rubbed me the wrong way. But this looks perfect for Dead Space, I will definitely pick it up.

For the last few weeks I've been obsessed with AC Brotherhood and that was the only game I could think about. But I started a new game of Dead Space in honor of Halloween and ever since then all I can think of is Dead Space 2.

Monkey Pants

Outpost Games Creative Director
Muffdraul said:
Holy shit, that looks great. When I think "Dead Space comic", I think of the first one, which I couldn't get into. Templesmith's art style is just too whimsical and goofy for the material IMO. Often I like it when things sort of go against type; in that case it rubbed me the wrong way. But this looks perfect for Dead Space, I will definitely pick it up.

For the last few weeks I've been obsessed with AC Brotherhood and that was the only game I could think about. But I started a new game of Dead Space in honor of Halloween and ever since then all I can think of is Dead Space 2.

This graphic novel is the best DS tie-in thing we've done so far. It's great and I'm super stoked on how it turned out.

Monkey Pants said:
This graphic novel is the best DS tie-in thing we've done so far. It's great and I'm super stoked on how it turned out.

I'm still waiting for my copy of Salvage to reach my mailbox... Amazon.ca says it won't come out till the 7th, which blows, but I'm really hyped for it. Shy has a super-cool art style.

This is a bit old (from Comic-Con in July), but I just came across it and I was amused. Interview with Gunner Wright:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmlAKIy136Q

Maybe I've already seen this and forgot about it, but whatever, I'm still amused.

Top Bottom