• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

Birdman02

Bird we play after vance, any chance you're around after vance to play?

This weekend has been shit. I've been working all weekend, and I doubt I'll be able to play tonight either. I might be good tomorrow night around 8 cst...unless something comes up with work. I'll be done with all of this by Wednesday or Thursday, then my schedule should go back to normal.

This weekend has been shit. I've been working all weekend, and I doubt I'll be able to play tonight either. I might be good tomorrow night around 8 cst...unless something comes up with work. I'll be done with all of this by Wednesday or Thursday, then my schedule should go back to normal.

Don’t we play this week ? Or did they sim it

Pete said in PM we were good to play after the late games, been waiting in the lobby for him for about 20 minutes, hopefully he sees my PM soon...

Rbk_3

Like where the fuck are you throwing it? Jesus Christ my guy was wide wide open and you over throw him by 20 yards for a pick 6

Rbk_3

Gg, I am started to get very frustrated with this game.

Goff now a solid 4td to 24int ratio

Gurley now with 67 yards on 32 carries since we went to all pro. Just doesn’t make sense as I was averaging almost 100 yards a game on all madden

DJ Bowser

GG. Yeah, I think the in-game confidence undid you there. The 3rd pick was the right throw and should have been a huge gain, but after two picks, it seems to like to fuck up a throw here or there.

During your first drive, it looked like it was going to be a shoot-out, but then it unraveled. I would say take those high percentage throws for as long as you can. Once the first pick comes, things can start to avalanche if you don't have a QB like Godgers.

Rbk_3

GG. Yeah, I think the in-game confidence undid you there. The 3rd pick was the right through and should have been a huge gain, but after two picks, it seems to like to fuck up a throw here or there.

During your first drive, it looked like it was going to be a shoot-out, but then it unraveled. I would say take those high percentage throws for as long as you can. Once the first pick comes, things can start to avalanche if you don't have a QB like Godgers.

Yeah lol. I got careless at the end due to frustration. They couldn’t even give me that Tavon TD out of sympathy. My best throw of the day.

Dude Pete I'm sorry man, I've been sitting in this lobby literally a full hour...the wife is all mad at me and shit lol. I can't wait anymore

Just sim our game I guess...

Giving everyone input into making slider tweaks at the end of every single game is a new low for this league. Since we're going to be making every week feel different I say we just randomize it.

Giving everyone input into making slider tweaks at the end of every single game is a new low for this league. Since we're going to be making every week feel different I say we just randomize it.

I haven't touched a slider since change to all pro. Taking feedback from people doesn't mean an automatic change

FrenchMovieTinkerer said:
Yeah, especially when you have 2 evenly matched players
I think we test it next week, see how it goes

On quarter length, from Discord

After acknowledging there was little support for it:

FascistMotherTurd said:
Yeah
I asked about 8 mins
Didn't get much support in favor of

FMTrump's America

Top Bottom