• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Okay. I'll be up for a bit. Tomorrow won't be good at all. Parent teacher conferences. Saturday all day until like 5 at the latest.

Looks like the last game is happening in half an hour. So 80-90 minutes from now it will advance.
Also you're a teacher?

McNei1y

Gg brotha. That first pick you had was amazing reaction. Didn’t think you saw that cut. Got so frustrated with the missed PAT on that pick six. Everything that followed was not pretty. Frustration set in. Bad squib. Crazy deep bomb to Torrey. Pick on the flat. Ugh.

Oh well. I can tell playing a lot of quick matches is paying off. Just gotta lay off the dumb mistakes.

Also don’t understand how I missed two PATs. I’ve been getting a hang of em in quick match.

some racist dipshits write "go home n******" on the board for 5 black students at the Air Force accademy... the AF responds with this

the TLDR of it is "get the fuck out of my Air Force"

thats my AF
happytears.gif
happytears.gif
happytears.gif

Now imagine how trump would respond.... fuck that is depressing
cBj1LTf.png

Top Bottom