• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '18 PS4 Online League: Reunion Tour (without all original bandmates)

DJ Bowser

46dd5f07468654cae2358aaade0279b0.jpg

McNei1y

There is definitely a limit to amount of times you can make a contract offer, I lost out on a player already that said he's going to test free agency because I made a third offer that still wasn't to his liking and now I can't sign him at all

Damn, thought they could've gotten rid of that! Sucks you have to wait a week/advance to give them a new offer.

When does the league advance? Whoever I play, Saturday morning/early afternoon would be the best time for me. I have conferences for work all day tomorrow so I'm sure I'll be drinking afterwards. Saturday night I have a show I'm going to.

Birdman02

kyle, you're the Ravens, right? We play next, but my availability is going to suck this weekend, and the early part of next week. I'll try to give you as much advanced notice as I can if a window opens up, but I can't promise anything. Worst case, you can just take the sim-win.

McNei1y

Does "confidence" affect players this year? I remember that being absolutely BS a couple of years ago.

Please tell me its not.

please.

please please.

kyle, you're the Ravens, right? We play next, but my availability is going to suck this weekend, and the early part of next week. I'll try to give you as much advanced notice as I can if a window opens up, but I can't promise anything. Worst case, you can just take the sim-win.

I’m free most of the weekend. next week I may start my new job. Just post when you can play and I’ll let you know

Rbk_3

I hate this game lol

GG Would of been crazy if I returned that punt

Passing was a lot better but still a lot of dumb int by me. Last one was stupid though. Catching a dart from like 3 feet away.

rushing seems a lot more difficult than all Madden

Greg

gg

nice red zone d

edit: I would've broke some shit if you had that - you legit did a half circle back into the endzone

if I didn't shed block and square up my fat ass defender to the sidelines to force you back in, he was gone

Rbk_3

gg

nice red zone d

edit: I would've broke some shit if you had that - you legit did a half circle back into the endzone

if I didn't shed block and square up my fat ass defender to the sidelines to force you back in, he was gone

Lol yeah that was well played by you. A user without stick skills, like me, and that would of been a TD for sure

Going back and reversing field was about my only option there though

Top Bottom