• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 2007 Playoffs Thread: Now With 100% Less Mets and Frankman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruco

Banned
Awesome, now that this stupid series is over we can finally focus on the important part of baseball.

Offseason speculation.

BROOM.jpg

yesssss

And so the Red Sox golden age continues.

From 86 years of sorrow, to 2 WS Championships in 4 years. Good stuff.
Congrats.

[EDIT: lol, Gagne and JD Drew are champions now. My God, Konex.]

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Woo, Red Sox win the World Series! Maybe the Indians should ask them how the champagne tastes on the road? :D

Anyway, fantastic season, and definitely looking forward to next year, not the hit my wallet is going to take from memorabilia purchases!

captmcblack said:
And so the Red Sox golden age continues.

From 86 years of sorrow, to 2 WS Championships in 4 years. Good stuff.
Congrats.

Yeah. That's money for you. But, No need for sour grapes on my part. Congrats. I just wish my team was cared about enough to generate revenue it takes to put together a consistent playoff team. Small market = fewer fans = less interest = less money = no playoffs in 13 years.

joshcryer

it's ok, you're all right now
Eric WK said:
Says the guy who doesn't watch baseball. Quick, who won the world series last year? The year before?

I remember last year because I hated the Cardinals (ex's husband fiance at the time loved them). Bad year for me then. The guys I root for never win.

Well, cept for the the White Sox the year before. Not sure about the year before that? Oh, right, Red Sox. Bleh.

vas_a_morir said:
Yeah. That's money for you. But, No need for sour grapes on my part. Congrats. I just wish my team was cared about enough to generate revenue it takes to put together a consistent playoff team. Small market = fewer fans = less interest = less money = no playoffs in 13 years.

Pirates fan?

When do we celebrate with a moratorium on the 2007 season threads?

Over 16,000 posts, and 7 months of hardcore baseball discussion. Awesome.

Dr. Strangelove

I'M COOCOO FOR COCO CRISP!
Let us not overlook the most important aspect of this whole postseason.

THE RED SOX DID NOT LOSE AGAIN AFTER I DONNED THE LORD BRADY AVATAR.

PRAISES.

Eric WK

captmcblack said:
When do we celebrate with a moratorium on the 2007 season threads?

Over 16,000 posts, and 7 months of hardcore baseball discussion. Awesome.

With what promises to be an interesting offseason to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom