• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 2007 Playoffs Thread: Now With 100% Less Mets and Frankman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Boston. Glad to see you love Mike Lowell as much as we did, glad to see him won the MVP, he deserved it.

To all true Boston sports fans, what has this day been like for you guys, your Pats are destroying the league, in the same night your baseball team wins the world series, do you even remember what its like to lose?

(Whats with all the cops in those pics, why won't they allow celebration in the streets?)

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
everyones enthusiasm is what made it great... love lowell, can't even imagine seeing him go :(, A-Rods a great player, but i can't see him in a sox uniform besides we all know the guy has 0 class. This was similar to last world series... I'm pumped they won, but seriously the ALCS was FAR more intense.

MiamiWesker said:
Congrats to Boston. Glad to see you love Mike Lowell as much as we did, glad to see him won the MVP, he deserved it.

To all true Boston sports fans, what has this day been like for you guys, your Pats are destroying the league, in the same night your baseball team wins the world series, do you even remember what its like to lose?

(Whats with all the cops in those pics, why won't they allow celebration in the streets?)

Enjoying every minute of it because it can't last forever.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
MiamiWesker said:

it's satisfying I guess. Watching the pats is just getting rediculous:lol . I remember watching year after year just having bledsoe get pummeled, all the problems, but for the past couple years the pats have been pretty strong... never 52-7 strong, but strong:lol . It's a good feeling, confident they'll win next week too, that's the big game.

For the sox it's amazing. I love this team so much, that's what keeps me watching is how well they go together, papelbons dancing, manny being manny, lowell in general, ellsbury/pedroia and how hard they work, everyone just goes so great together. the team of 04 with millar seemed so strong together, but this year rivals that, hopefully it can stay that way.

edit- you know sometimes we forget what it's like to lose, so we just flip on the bruins and we get a nice reminder:D

dkeane

MiamiWesker said:

It's been insane. I've been constantly exhausted, tons of ups and downs with the Sox season. Pats are absolutely amazing. Plus he now have a good basketball and college football team! I've been enjoying it, you never know when it'll end.

Cloudy

Banned
LOL, Peter Gammons is such a Boston homer. He was so angry that A-Rod pissed on the Red Sox parade that he had to take cheap shots at the guy. Pathetic...

Mooreberg

Lazy vs Crazy said:
He still does.

Started all the world series game threads.

Awesome that he stays that in touch with fans. I hadn't visited that place in a long time, looks like they actually got good forum software now.

Dr. Strangelove

I'M COOCOO FOR COCO CRISP!
You know, when the Sox and Pats both won in the span of a year I thought to myself "It will never be this good again, this is the highlight of my life as a sports fan."

And now here we are. It could happen again. Completely insane. I bow before the sports gods. I am so very grateful.

pics said:
IMG_2168.jpg

IMG_2172.jpg

IMG_2173.jpg

IMG_2178.jpg

IMG_2179.jpg

Lost in page

Cloudy

Banned
Dr. Strangelove said:
You know, when the Sox and Pats both won in the span of a year I thought to myself "It will never be this good again, this is the highlight of my life as a sports fan."

And now here we are. It could happen again. Completely insane. I bow before the sports gods. I am so very grateful.

Don't forget the Celtics...

Dr. Strangelove

I'M COOCOO FOR COCO CRISP!
Cloudy said:
LOL, Peter Gammons is such a Boston homer. He was so angry that A-Rod pissed on the Red Sox parade that he had to take cheap shots at the guy. Pathetic...

Take your A-Rod shit to the offseason thread. This thread is now for basking in the glory of another amazing Red Sox World Series Championship.

God I still can't believe it.

Mooreberg

Dr. Strangelove said:

'04 Part Deux. Believe.

R_GILL

I'm tanking for Kabanov!
Cloudy said:
Don't forget the Celtics...

Raptors will beat the Celtics, guaranteed.

I hope

Oh and please cheer for the Celtics Konex, Toronto deserves one good sports team.

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
I didn't see it mentioned in the last 3 pages, but to make the night even better for Sawx fans.

A-Rod opted out of his contract. :(

Wow, that fucking sucks nuts, and he did it so quickly, clearly he's sending a message.
Fuck the fans who boo'd him 2 years ago, they are the biggest morons on the planet.

Red Scarlet

All Hail C-Webb said:
I didn't see it mentioned in the last 3 pages, but to make the night even better for Sawx fans.

A-Rod opted out of his contract. :(

Wow, that fucking sucks nuts, and he did it so quickly, clearly he's sending a message.
Fuck the fans who boo'd him 2 years ago, they are the biggest morons on the planet.

arod-purse.jpg

Add the last 2 and a half weeks of the regular season to that wish.

Anyhow, congrats Red Sox. NLol indeed.

And A-Rod is gone, huh? Can't say it surprises me.

Cloudy said:

Just saw that on this morning's SportsCenter. Good stuff...

laserbeam

Banned
Dr. Strangelove said:
Take your A-Rod shit to the offseason thread. This thread is now for basking in the glory of another amazing Red Sox World Series Championship.

God I still can't believe it.

Not very amazing to beat up on a little League Team. They totally need to redo the makeup of the divisions so theres real competition outside of the AL East or just have it be the Yankees and Red Sox everywhere so theres some competitive games

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
or they could just contract the NL

the mets and braves would probably do okay battling it out against the Ramapo County Women's Softball League

probably

ToxicAdam

laserbeam said:
Not very amazing to beat up on a little League Team. They totally need to redo the makeup of the divisions so theres real competition outside of the AL East or just have it be the Yankees and Red Sox everywhere so theres some competitive games

AL Central is the best division in MLB. Has been for quite a few years too.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
The Real ESPN said:
Angels: A-Rod is particularly interested in Los Angeles because he actually thought the team was based in Los Angeles, which has a vibrant tranny scene. He was seen partying with Lindsay Lohan last week in downtown LA, eating Pinkberry and flashing his shaved vagina to photographers. With geography being rather harsh to the Angels, we doubt A-Rod will take the plunge.

Tigers: A-Rod was interested in the Tigers until he learned that Konex was a Tigers fan. Also, he realized the local populace is not kind to tranny lovers, and his wife threatened to go public with "the doorknob incident" if he forced her to move to "that shithole," says a source.

Giants: No other team understands A-Rod's "special needs" better than San Francisco, which apparently has an entire district dedicated to trannies. Plus, the front office is batshit fucking insane. A-Rod was seen dating dining with Barry Zito at a popular Castro restaurant, Les Balls in Yermouth, last week.

Hot off the presses!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom