• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PlayStation Used Game Instructional Video

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
How did Sony go from being so unlikeable back in 2006, to being this awesome?

I absolutely guffawed at this video. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Should have been in the conference!

KiDdYoNe

First it was EPIC baners with "PS4 SUPPORTS USED GAMES" and "DOES NOT REQUIRE ONLINE CHECK-INS".

Now this. It's too much, Sony. I can't stop laughing even if there's a Destiny gameplay still going on. Flawless.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Absolutely hilarious. I laughed harder than I should, but excellent trolling on Sony's part.

They know this is a huge advantage only if people are aware of the Xbox One bullshit. Good idea to actively advertise it, if this is the beginning of an actual campaign.

Ripclawe

Banned
iQYzyso9EIFMr.gif

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
Incredibly funny.
They know this is a huge advantage only if people are aware of the Xbox One bullshit. Good idea to actively advertise it, if this is the beginning of an actual campaign.
They need to build a big campaign to get the word out.
"$100 cheaper and you can share games, no DRM". The message is so simple. Don't fuck it up, Sony.

friz898

Of all the vids I linked my buddy on FB while he was at work, it was this one.

This was the best vid of the show.

Fricken brilliant Sony. That's Nintendo/Sega 16bit war advertising right there.

Top Bottom