• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 15: The Show League Thread - We're falling for this shit again?

I'm super busy this weekend and I'm having to sleep earlier than I'd like every night, but trust me that I will get this league going. It may take a week or so before we got everything solidified but I need to examine the game a bit first before I can see where things are headed. I'll know better than what scheduling format (Round Robin, series) and how advances are, division sizes, etc.

I've taken note of those who have posted interest in this year's version; then I gotta figure out who should be playing in what league. So I have not forgotten!

I'm super busy this weekend and I'm having to sleep earlier than I'd like every night, but trust me that I will get this league going. It may take a week or so before we got everything solidified but I need to examine the game a bit first before I can see where things are headed. I'll know better than what scheduling format (Round Robin, series) and how advances are, division sizes, etc.

I've taken note of those who have posted interest in this year's version; then I gotta figure out who should be playing in what league. So I have not forgotten!

Thanks

It will be a great Blue Jay vs Blue Jay battle

Anyone else getting this digitally? We'll be on this shit the moment we can. Probably going to hover around the game before I begin my card opening

BIG_V-G-V

Banned
It will be a great Blue Jay vs Blue Jay battle

Anyone else getting this digitally? We'll be on this shit the moment we can. Probably going to hover around the game before I begin my card opening

Yea man, went with the digital deluxe. Unlocks at 9pm for myself. Hopefully shit doesn't hit the fan and people are missing packs for whatever reason. Curious to see what I get with the 3 opening day packs. Those are guaranteed at least a gold w/ chance of higher correct?

Yea man, went with the digital deluxe. Unlocks at 9pm for myself. Hopefully shit doesn't hit the fan and people are missing packs for whatever reason. Curious to see what I get with the 3 opening day packs. Those are guaranteed at least a gold w/ chance of higher correct?
that's what we have been told

but damn it this fuck up is entirely possible

I'd be tempted to join again this season, but my schedule is even more brutal than it has been, and I don't know if I want to scramble to try to play half a dozen league games every Saturday because the rest of the league is composed of day people.

I'd be tempted to join again this season, but my schedule is even more brutal than it has been, and I don't know if I want to scramble to try to play half a dozen league games every Saturday because the rest of the league is composed of day people.

Well, I am going to forming two leagues --- one for these folks, and one for the guys in the Madden league. A few of them wanted to do a small league that'd go by quick cause they're gonna have summer stuff. You are familiar with most of the guys in the Madden league (Ez, Crimson, Brent are also in OOTP) so perhaps that scheduling may work better for you?

This is who I got for the count in this one :

Me
Crimson
Jonsson
Turbo
Tragic
Dmncnby2k9
BIG_V-G-V
orthodoxy1095
Zep
Bushwick?

I think Villa said he'd be getting it later.

Damn we don't have as many as I thought we would, I should go put a notice out

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I made DD team for the first time ever on my lunch break. Then had my first online failure in game two of battle royale.

I'll try a new thread sometime today or tomorrow but before I do so I wanted to poll our vets : do you have any preference for league size and if so how many is ideal? Also let me know if there's anything schedule wise I should know. I almost think a round Robin might be best.

I want to keep it to people who will keep us moving, hopefully there's some good folks out there. I'm always hesitant to add new guys but then remember that you were all new to me at one point too!

I'm good with round robin. My schedule is good, mainly for nights and weekends (Mountain time). My only gap will be late June into early July, since I'm moving this summer. No idea how long it will take to get internet reestablished, but should be a week or so. I imagine we'll have a season or two wrapped up by then (LOL), but just giving everyone a heads up. I'm fine with being simulated during that absence if necessary.

Same post I made in another thread....

Soooooooo about that Show league.....

I think for now it's best to put it off until at least the first major patch. Whether we still have interest then, who knows. But after the last few nights of tinkering and messing around with leagues, trying to get games to work, I've concluded this : literally nothing has changed from last year. We really might be wasting our time trying to get this in. I'd be happy to set it up but Crimson tried to challenge me to a game, challenge failed, and for some reason we had to reset the game (Even though we never started it) and that took a while for it to get done. I also kept trying to upload rosters and all that to a different dummy league and it just kept fucking up.

So if you guys have the patience and are willing to put up with the bullshit that will more than likely occur several times, it'd be best to wait, though I doubt anything gets fixed.

Top Bottom