• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 15: The Show League Thread - We're falling for this shit again?

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
lol yea it's taking forever! He just hit me back tho said he's not sure when his next day off is but he'll know by Sunday and if he doesn't have Monday off then he's gonna take the L so we can get the WS going

Lan Dong Mik

I would be down to play a world series game or two!

Is 9 CT ok?

Sweet yea I can play tonight it's gonna be a bit late for me tho I'll be back home at 9:00mst which is a little over two hours from now. If that's too late tho I can do 2-3 games tomorrow after 6:00mst if that works

Sweet yea I can play tonight it's gonna be a bit late for me tho I'll be back home at 9:00mst which is a little over two hours from now. If that's too late tho I can do 2-3 games tomorrow after 6:00mst if that works

9 MST is even better for me

We don't even have to play tonight, but I'll let you know. If for some reason the EASHL beta is still up, I think I might elect to play that instead

Lan Dong Mik

9 MST is even better for me

We don't even have to play tonight, but I'll let you know. If for some reason the EASHL beta is still up, I think I might elect to play that instead

Cool man yea hit me up if you're down. I'll be on at that time regardless

Apparently the beta went down so just let me know what's a nice convenient time for you and we will square off

Do you want me to sim the game or just resolve? If I sim it, it will use up a starter's energy. Otherwise I think whoever you were gonna throw out for game 5 will start game 1

Lan Dong Mik

Apparently the beta went down so just let me know what's a nice convenient time for you and we will square off

Do you want me to sim the game or just resolve? If I sim it, it will use up a starter's energy. Otherwise I think whoever you were gonna throw out for game 5 will start game 1

Yea I say just resolve it if that works. I can be on in about 30 mins

Damn, I legit feel bad for that sacrifice you should have had. My first instinct was "what a shitty throw" and then "huh what is happening" just threw to first, but I would have given you a that run if I actually knew what the fuck was going on!

this game

is fucking TRASH

gg for game 1. I don't even want to deal with about how to reset or to resolve or sim that but I don't even want to think about it right now. I'll deal with this shit tomorrow!

Lan Dong Mik

This game LOL!! But yea GG ph33. I was so fucking frustrated after that sacrifice throw out at first I gave up 3 runs the next inning and got my ass whooped, and surprise surprise the game takes a shit on us in the bottom of the 9th and crashes. Never change mlb lol

Lan Dong Mik

Yo Ph33 you wanna try and finish the WS or are we saying fuck it at this point since the game is pure shit online? I'm cool with either way

Yo Ph33 you wanna try and finish the WS or are we saying fuck it at this point since the game is pure shit online? I'm cool with either way
I'm down to finish it but are you cool with doing this after the 29th? Cause up until then I'm gonna be kinda overwhelmed with shit and I am going through a painful detox phase right now :(

I got your message back, if you're still down to play I'm cool but if you really don't give a shit I don't want you wasting your bandwidth lol

Game's trash but I have faith in it to complete this time...and I'll play game 1 again because I'd rather do that instead of risking some bullshit

Lan Dong Mik

I got your message back, if you're still down to play I'm cool but if you really don't give a shit I don't want you wasting your bandwidth lol

Game's trash but I have faith in it to complete this time...and I'll play game 1 again because I'd rather do that instead of risking some bullshit

Haha I'm down dude. I should be able to get on tonight a little bit after 7:00mst. I'll shoot ya a psn message. With TPP coming out tomorrow Ill be in MGS world for a few days but I have MLB downloaded digitally so I can still try and finish the WS maybe over the weekend as long as the game cooperates.

Are we doing this again next year? I'm on the fence with picking up '16, but I had a blast with this year when things were progressing. We kind of fell off towards the end.

I can be convinced to become cannon fodder again for everyone as the Royals.

Are we doing this again next year? I'm on the fence with picking up '16, but I had a blast with this year when things were progressing. We kind of fell off towards the end.

I can be convinced to become cannon fodder again for everyone as the Royals.
Yep and this year the league will be smaller. I'm doing two leagues, one for the guys of Madden and the other will be our usual suspects. It won't impact ours much.

I'll reach out soon to previous active members but I'm not really going to make a new thread or actively recruit. If one of our league members knows someone here then give me a heads up. Just want to keep it to people who I know will keep it moving on their own.

We'll probably make a community and communicate there a bit.

I was in The Show 14! We didn't even have to make 10 different leagues to finish the playoffs. It's amazing how they took so many steps back in online franchises in just one year.

v1lla21

Get ready for me you wankers. Last year I was just fucking with y'all. It's an even year mates, it's my time to shine. My mom loves me.

I want to do a league again for those of us interested from last year's, but I am going to see who's going to be in what. There's a couple guys from the Madden league who want to do one but want to keep it really small, and some of those guys were in this league so I need to see which they'd rather do. And then there's a few guys I play with a lot on PSN who I know will be interested in a league. I've seen who's posted here and I'll keep you guys in the loop as the game starts coming out.

Thanks to communities I think scheduling shouldn't be an issue. Make sure you get the PSN messaging app on your phone!

Dmncn you and E are going to need to figure out who uses the Mets!

I want to do a league again for those of us interested from last year's, but I am going to see who's going to be in what. There's a couple guys from the Madden league who want to do one but want to keep it really small, and some of those guys were in this league so I need to see which they'd rather do. And then there's a few guys I play with a lot on PSN who I know will be interested in a league. I've seen who's posted here and I'll keep you guys in the loop as the game starts coming out.

Thanks to communities I think scheduling shouldn't be an issue. Make sure you get the PSN messaging app on your phone!

Sounds good. I think we're friends on PSN. I'm Tragicomedy on there, as well. Keep me in the loop!

fuck it, E can take the Mets

Top Bottom