• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 15: The Show League Thread - We're falling for this shit again?

I'm just now learning that the BB/9 stat is what gets you favorable (or unfavorable) calls with the ump

Not sure if this is verified but who knows....

For the new page

Ok, so just to clarify the messy playoff shit happening...

The Athletics/Rockies game still hasn't reset. So you guys are going to have to play game 5 in the new league. It's all already been set up up for you...you'll have to check your rosters before the game though. Things will be different, unfortunately, but I guess at this point whatever works, works...

Braves and Marlins advanced. A's and Rockies have a game left, and the Yankees and Rangers are tied at 1 apiece. Once we get the AL series wrapped up, we're going to have to make yet ANOTHER LEAGUE! This time, it won't be messed up. There just seems to be a bug in the game where the division series seems to be included with the regular season and then things just get all fucked. But if you have a playoff bracket of only 4, it seems to be fine.

And I wanted to update a head count for season 2...

Pete - Yankees
Jonsson - Jays
Rinse - Pirates
Turbo - Nationals
Dmncn - Mets
Crimson - Braves
Me - I don't know yet
Bananafactory - Dodgers

Acheron - ???
Drizzler - ???
Bob - ???
Villa - ???
FMT - ???

If I have a bunch of question marks by your name I'm not sure if you're coming back or I don't know what team you picked. Or I just missed your post
We have 8 who said they're in and another 8 who I wasn't positive about

Also, just another thought. Let's say we have a league of 12. Are we down for a round-robin league and then the top 4 make the playoffs, so we don't have to have things fucked? or stick to series and divisions?

Sorry I kinda tuned out after I was out of playoff contention

I'm in for a Season 2, really don't wanna be the Twins again because they suck (yes I am sticking with blaming the team and not myself)

Would like Dodgers if FMT doesn't take them.

Man the Braves are ready to eat some Marlins for dinner but it looks like it'll have to wait a couple more days. Gives us time to find some good recipes. This looks pretty good:

marlin-2.jpg

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Yooo me and Trin are gonna try and get our game 5 in tomorrow. Gonna pass on season 2 tho dudes. Gonna be a busy rest of the summer for me so I won't really have the time.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Did the other two series finish? I wasn't aware I was going to have to take this shit back to 1838 tonight

forced_move.jpg
Our series should be done tonight, 4th of July travels have delayed it. Also, I will not be back next season, it's been a ton of fun though!!

I gotta ask, what the hell happened in 1838?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trail_of_Tears

In 1831, the Choctaw became the first Nation to be removed, and their removal served as the model for all future relocations. After two wars, many Seminoles were removed in 1832. The Creek removal followed in 1834, the Chickasaw in 1837, and lastly the Cherokee in 1838.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherokee

The Cherokee are a Native American tribe indigenous to the Southeastern United States (principally Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina and South Carolina)

abrack08

I'm around all day Pete, I'm down for all 2/3 remaining games today. About to go get food right now but don't have any plans for the rest of the day.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
GG lan dong!

No hit me with the ace pitcher I traded you for in the actual season! LOL

Fuck MLB for not having their online shit figured out and making us have different rosters because of bugs. What a bullshit game this really is LOL!

GG's all season everyone! Lots of fun playing with y'all and I'll see ya around!

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
GG lan dong!

Fuck MLB for not having their online shit figured out and making us have different rosters because of bugs. What a bullshit game this really is LOL!

GG's all season everyone! Lots of fun playing with y'all and I'll see ha around!

Haha hell yea good game my dude. Fucking shocked at the outcome of that game. First no hitter too.

GG lan dong!

GG's all season everyone! Lots of fun playing with y'all and I'll see ya around!

It was great having you around! Come back next year.

And this game is indeed bullshit. This is something I have yet to see, and it happened in a DD game against Sizzle last night. Just watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a1QGsjtfYs

Watch to the end it just gets better

I'm going to have to back out of next season. Lots of travel planned along with increased work hours. Sorry guys. I enjoyed the heck out of the season, despite being fairly awful at the game and dealing with all sorts of random game bugs.

Best of luck!

I'm going to have to back out of next season. Lots of travel planned along with increased work hours. Sorry guys. I enjoyed the heck out of the season, despite being fairly awful at the game and dealing with all sorts of random game bugs.

Best of luck!

Don't forget the greatest challenge of all - scheduling a game with caliblue

Thanks for playing man!

Alright, if Trin is out then I'm dibsing Rockies as my 2nd choice, in case FMT returns and I can't get the Dodgers.

You will notice I'm basically picking any team that is not the Twins.

Best of luck!
Come back next year!! It was great having you around

Looks like the last few alds games are being played. We will go to the new rounds soon!

abrack08

We're done, Yankees advanced, game is garbage, etc. I used to not understand why people trashed The Show, back when I never played online.

Hi Gents,

I will be creating the final round of the playoffs sometime tonight. I'll message you guys when I send the invites or just post here. It'll probably be made around 8 CT, maybe earlier.

Damn I didn't even know I made the above post this morning lol

Hey guys, I'm from Madden GAF.

We're starting a Rocket League League, and we need five more people to have six 3v3 teams.

Teams aren't set yet, but if you want to make a 3v3 with people from here then that's fine, just send me a PM if you're interested. (Please don't invite outside people. Rocket League doesn't have an online season mechanic, so communication is going to be paramount to making this go off smoothly)

We're starting a Rocket League League, and we need five more people to have six 3v3 teams.

Teams aren't set yet, but if you want to make a 3v3 with people from here then that's fine, just send me a PM if you're interested. (Please don't invite outside people. Rocket League doesn't have an online season mechanic, so communication is going to be paramount to making this go off smoothly)

Online working for you?

This game is fucking garbage

Game came through in the clutch. Did a TP challenge while having my morning coffee, got a Todd Frazier after the game, sold the Frazier for extra packs, and that Kershaw came in the last pack. It was as clutch as the Marlins in the 8th inning of game 2 last night!

Game came through in the clutch. Did a TP challenge while having my morning coffee, got a Todd Frazier after the game, sold the Frazier for extra packs, and that Kershaw came in the last pack. It was as clutch as the Marlins in the 8th inning of game 2 last night!

Horseshoes all over the place

v1lla21

Anyone want to pick me :)

Top Bottom