• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 15: The Show League Thread - We're falling for this shit again?

yeah the market is weird as shit now

I got a free kyle seager but kyle seager fucking sucks and will only get me about 3000. I keep buying packs hoping to hit a diamond instead of just saving up for these other shitty golds I need

I am still fucking PISSED the game robbed me of 19000 stubs, when I "sold" my Johnny Cueto and got no stubs!!!!!!

You set him up perfectly for this moment, Dominican.

Backdoor.jpg

1376677329_janitor.gif

Cubs Marlins will take place in 20-30

So I tried to sim the game hoping it'd fix fatigue. It sure did. But I can't reset it now.

We are playing game 1 using real life rosters....

abrack08

Sorry guys, just checked in. I'm in for the playoffs, probably gonna pass on season 2 for now. Too much other stuff to play, and the Madden league I'm in is still miraculously alive.

Pete, I'm free from 6 pm til about midnight any day of the week.

Pete should be able to but I can after this game

Oh geez I hope they let me do that though, after what we had to deal with earlier...

abrack08

I think I asked thus before but anyone know why I just can't use 2 of my relievers in game? In my Pitching Rotation screen I have 7 guys in the bullpen but every game it only shows me 5. One of the guys is a SP by position but I needed another lefty in the pen... I thought that might be it, but the other guy who disappeared is actually a reliever.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Rox and A's series tied up 2-2. I fucking lucked out big time in the last game being down 4-0 in the 8th. Tried to play game 5 but it's stuck at in progress so hopefully it eventually resets overnight. Gonna get game 5 in tomorrow

I tried resetting but it won't let me...............................................

I'm going to sleep in hopes that things fix themselves overnight.

We all might be fucked

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
I tried resetting but it won't let me...............................................

I'm going to sleep in hopes that things fix themselves overnight.

We all might be fucked
Just tried again. Still not reset and won't reset. This game is trash.

No seriously, what do we do. At least me and Bob had a "fix" for ours where we just played an exhibition and pretended like it was a playoff game. But if it's always in progress, how the fuck do we go to the next round? This is happening for two rounds too.

Might have to submit this to the Show devs...

Are we going to have another unofficial finish lol

Lan Dong Mik

No seriously, what do we do. At least me and Bob had a "fix" for ours where we just played an exhibition and pretended like it was a playoff game. But if it's always in progress, how the fuck do we go to the next round? This is happening for two rounds too.

Might have to submit this to the Show devs...

Are we going to have another unofficial finish lol

Yeah I was wondering if it would be possible to submit this shit to the devs. Never seemed to be an issue resetting in the reg season but of course it's gonna be a bitch come playoff time. Fuckin game

Karish

You'll get the Royals, and hell nah man you're always welcome. You probably aren't as bad as you think are you are, just gotta keep getting more reps to get better!

And we will not do a fantasy draft.

This is kind of what I had in mind,

We started with 24, but I think these are the teams/owners that get cut from this season:
Royals (checked out)
Pirates (sold the game)
Brewers (doesn't like playing sim baseball)
Nationals (checked out)
Reds (quit)
Padres (checked out)

I think karish/tigers are still in, but I don't know? You didn't really post here all that much but once in a while I'd see you get your games played. so can you confirm with us?

We'll have 18 teams and 3 per division so it'll still be even

I'm still here! E3 and other things have kept me very busy but I'm still here! Me and trin have played 2/3 of the game in our series.

Everybody go to this link and vote on it

http://theshownation.com/bug_reports/16397

I made a bug report. If we can get more upvotes it just MIGHT increase our chances of being looked at. I really have no idea how the hell we'd advance if these games are still in progress so this might be our last chance at saving this

I'm still here! E3 and other things have kept me very busy but I'm still here! Me and trin have played 2/3 of the game in our series.

We're in the playoffs........

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook so here's the backup plan....

I made a new league when I wasn't sure if we'd make it to the playoffs. I think we should be hassle free in this one since it was recently made. But, who the hell knows. But I can rig the seedings so we get the right playoff matchups and then I can assign sim wins so that all will be right in the series. However, we will be using the most recent rosters. So for someone like me, I'm fucked but IDGAF at this point lol. I don't know about the rest of you. But I don't know of a better alternative :(

Ok, if you're in the playoffs, try to sign in to the new league. I made it so that we have the same playoff seedings and roughly the same records as the regular season, it was hard to completely match but it's accurate in each league. I've resolved the games so that your series will be matched with whatever it currently is.......and nobody has any fatigue whatsoever. So you guys can either use someone who was about to pitch or just use your #1s, whatever you want to do

I think it is the AL series that are affected. Braves/Mets can choose to play a game in the old league and then see what happens or start in the new one. I don't know what Bob wants to do, but for the AL games, you guys can play a game in the new league and then wait for us NL guys to finish (probably tonight) and see what happens

And these rosters were gotten with last week's rosters, so you won't have the same team but hey....it's the best we can do...lol

PS
When I advanced the new league to the playoffs it said "Server Error." but it worked anyways. So I hope we'll be fine after this round.......................

Can't we just skip the in process game? Assuming a series doesn't need all 5/7 games we could still have a winner

I think the Rockies and As are 2-2 and their in progress game is game 5. so I think the only way it works is if if they did "practice game (vs)" but I don't even understand how the game will figure out who to advance

at this point our best bet really is to just finish our games in the other league. however, in both leagues, we have the braves winning 3 games and that 5th one is still playable. so I really don't know what'll happen but we'll see what happens once we have four teams reaching 3 wins.....

TL;DR
GAME IS TRASH

Lan Dong Mik

lmao

you have got to be fucking kidding me

lol!!! they fucking erased it!!!

I am going to submit this shit all over again

Holyshit!!! Fucking such bullshit ugh.

Will be joining the new league Asap. Me and Trin can probably get our game 5 in tomorrow.

Ok, so just to clarify the messy playoff shit happening...

The Athletics/Rockies game still hasn't reset. So you guys are going to have to play game 5 in the new league. It's all already been set up up for you...you'll have to check your rosters before the game though. Things will be different, unfortunately, but I guess at this point whatever works, works...

Braves and Marlins advanced. A's and Rockies have a game left, and the Yankees and Rangers are tied at 1 apiece. Once we get the AL series wrapped up, we're going to have to make yet ANOTHER LEAGUE! This time, it won't be messed up. There just seems to be a bug in the game where the division series seems to be included with the regular season and then things just get all fucked. But if you have a playoff bracket of only 4, it seems to be fine.

And I wanted to update a head count for season 2...

Pete - Yankees
Jonsson - Jays
Rinse - Pirates
Turbo - Nationals
Dmncn - Mets
Tragic - Royals
Crimson - Braves
Me - I don't know yet

Acheron - ???
Bananafactory - ???
Trini - ???
Lan Dong - ???
Drizzler - ???
Bob - ???
Villa - ???
FMT - ???

If I have a bunch of question marks by your name I'm not sure if you're coming back or I don't know what team you picked. Or I just missed your post
We have 8 who said they're in and another 8 who I wasn't positive about

Also, just another thought. Let's say we have a league of 12. Are we down for a round-robin league and then the top 4 make the playoffs, so we don't have to have things fucked? or stick to series and divisions?

Top Bottom