• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS4 MLB 15: The Show League Thread - We're falling for this shit again?

Trout is 12,000 less than what I just got him for. I hate this game

The 50,000 stub pack is one guaranteed diamond and one gold. Should check who's all in it

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Fuckin game froze in game 1 of the NLCS. I was up on Pete like 8-6 in the bottom of the 7th but Pete had dudes on 2nd and 3rd with like no outs iirc. Game fuckin crashed on us at that point. I hate you MLB! Ended up winning the rematch tho so it's cool in the long run. Close games!

Yo ph33 my bad dude I saw that party invite for rocket league but I had to bounce. I'll definitely be down to party up on that game at some point tho.

shanafan

Picked this up. I haven't played a baseball game since All-Star Baseball 2003 for Gamecube.

So, right off the bat (ha), this game does not stop talking during the warmup Giants/Royals game. How can I follow what new features are in the game when I am trying to learn the controls while the voiceover is talking about blah blah feature? Very distracting feature.

When I started the game, it asked me.. Do you play video games? Yes or no? Well, yes I do. I sortof wish I said no, because I feel the game would tell me how to play this. I am basically learning as I go. There is just so much to look at it, it's very overwhelming for a new player.

The first question I really have is.. when pitching, it shows where the catcher's glove will be. So, I use L and line it up. But, then it disappears quick. If I move L, my controller rumbles. So, do I leave it where the spot was, or can I let go of L?

Also, what do the blue and red boxes in the strike zone mean?

And, lol, I feel like I want to swing at every pitch. I can see what pitches the pitcher has, but why would I care as a first time player?

Lost a perfect game with 2 outs in the 9th........still got the no hitter

Lance Lynn struck out 13

Hitless team had Pedroia, Trout, Ted Williams, Jeff Bagwell, Buster Posey, Robin Yount, Arenado.....

And I get rewarded with Adam Warren.....

Alszem

I upgraded from 2014 yesterday and I'm having trouble navigating through the options as always.

Is there a way to show the "hit window" (I have no idea how to call it) after each hit?

The window at botton left in this picture:
article_post_width_MLB_14_The_Show_Quick_Count.JPG

Thanks.

I upgraded from 2014 yesterday and I'm having trouble navigating through the options as always.

Is there a way to show the "hit window" (I have no idea how to call it) after each hit?

The window at botton left in this picture:
article_post_width_MLB_14_The_Show_Quick_Count.JPG

Thanks.

I think it's hit R2+right on d-pad

So the World Series ever get played? Still wanna know who the champ is

The As are currently up 2-0 on the Yanks, but the remaining games have been tough to get scheduled because I think their schedules are just backwards now.

It's still going to happen!!!

Lan Dong Mik

Gonna PM Pete to see when he can play the rest of our series. I know he's got w super busy work week so hopefully by the end of the weekend we can get the series completed

Lan Dong Mik

Alright looks like we'll be getting some games in tonight! Will be streaming in about an hour A's vs Yanks! hopefully gonna complete the series tonight.

Lan Dong Mik

So you guys might play five games tonight? Lol

All I need is two wins and I'm WS bound baby! Shit I could of been up 3-0 if it weren't for online taking a shit on me in the 8th inning of the first game. I'm down to do at least 3 games tonight if need be though.

Lan Dong Mik

Crazy games against Pete. He won 6-5 then I won 6-5. Didn't get to play a third game. Gonna be gone all weekend but we should be able to finish this up next week.

Anyone platinum this one yet?

Only need two more trophies, need 7 rbi in one game with one player, and need to rob a homerun (this one seems near impossible).

Community challenges got nuked? Of course this happens a few days after I realize how useful they are....

Season 2 ever coming?

I wanted to make it happen, but we haven't even gotten to the world series in season 1...

I would always be down to play a game though, or to set up a super small league for people who still like to play this. But with all the September stuff coming out (And I personally have a lot of life shit I'm preparing for at the end of the month) I don't think we'll get more than 8 folks, if that many.

And lol, yeah, I hopped on the TPC/DPC challenge sometime in July and found out I could easily make 3000 stubs by hitting X--->Square--->Circle for 25 straight minutes. It was a chore at first, but I got all the collections done and have all the cards I want.

Top Bottom