• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Transformers: The Movie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
I took Mom to see it. She was pleasently surprised how much she enjoyed it.

Otacon

Just saw it. One of the, if not THE worst movie I've seen this year.
Felt either ashamed or bored throughout the whole movie. :/
The movie just has so many ludicrous moments...and not in a good way.
And although the CG effects are awesome, the movie did not have ONE spectacular scene for me personally. It was just completely BORING.
The only thing I liked and which I was really surprised by is the humor, especially at the beginning. Shia is okay. Already liked him in Constantine and I think he will not ruin Indy. ;)
And Megan Fox is just :eek:. Never seen her before...

oldboy1

Banned
Jazz, oh how we'll miss thee......

t.gif

animated422Dvi.gif

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Hey autobots, Transformers has passed $300 Million!!
TRANSFORMERS
Paramount (DreamWorks)

1,803 $935,000

+27.1% / $519
$300,569,000 / 39

fireworks_op_800x640.jpg

optimus_2.jpg

breakdancing_transformers.jpg

fireworks.jpg

transformers_optimus.jpg

Well, this FINAFUCKINGLY came out in Japan and I went to see it last night. All I can say is 'wow', it was the most ridiculously over the top movie I've seen in my life. The result of giving a 6 year old boy $200 million and telling him to make whatever was in his imagination. Instant Bluray purchase!

Only 2 problems:

-There were too many closeup shots in robot-fighting scenes, with too many fast cuts, sometimes it was hard to see what was going on.
-I didn't really pay any attention as to what the 'cube's' function was, all I knew is that something bad would happen if used. So, I spent the final half of the movie, not knowing the stakes... and wondering how on earth, getting the cube onto the roof of the building and then into the helicopter, would keep it safe. Surely Starscream would have easily taken the thing out of the sky? Mind you, I'm watching a film with giant transforming robots, I guess I should let my imagination fly.

dankir

marvelharvey said:
Well, this FINAFUCKINGLY came out in Japan and I went to see it last night. All I can say is 'wow', it was the most ridiculously over the top movie I've seen in my life. The result of giving a 6 year old boy $150 million and telling him to make whatever was in his imagination. Instant Bluray purchase!

Fixed

djkimothy

dankir said:

You forgot...

marvelharvey said:
Well, this FINAFUCKINGLY came out in Japan and I went to see it last night. All I can say is 'wow', it was the most ridiculously over the top movie I've seen in my life. The result of giving a 6 year old boy $150 million and telling him to make whatever was in his imagination. Instant DVD/HDDVD purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom