• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

DCX

DCX
Also, I clown on DCX a lot, but today he deserves props.

He probably trashcanned both DM and Wellie's playoff shots in the same day.

I stopped thinking and over thinking and just playing. I outplayed DM in that game but in reality, Wellie beat himself. Either way, sometimes you get the game, other times the game gets you.

DM, BigAt, Wellie, Splat, Nightz ( when he was giving a shit ) not a bad year.

Falcons going weapons free next season. Win, lose or draw i'm not going to worry about anything.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX did a pretty good job against Michael Johnson after the first sack and I can't tell if he did it intentionally or not but blocked up the counter punch to those that keep in extra blockers against MJ.

My rookie CB Devante Morris now has 8 picks on the year and finally got a seat at the table as far as league leaders and pro bowl. I'm shifting him into the starting lineup, Dunta will take a seat behind all that production!

DCX

DCX
DCX did a pretty good job against Michael Johnson after the first sack and I can't tell if he did it intentionally or not but blocked up the counter punch to those that keep in extra blockers against MJ.

My rookie CB Devante Morris now has 8 picks on the year and finally got a seat at the table as far as league leaders and pro bowl. I'm shifting him into the starting lineup, Dunta will take a seat behind all that production!

I kept a RB in to block every pass play after the first play of the game resulted in a sack :/

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BTW I also want to point out, i get drunk rage and DCX successfully made me smash a controller after I threw that last int. The dpad, and left shoulder buttons no longer work.

DCX wants me to send it to him as a trophy, I'm debating.

DCX

DCX
BTW I also want to point out, i get drunk rage and DCX successfully made me smash a controller after I threw that last int. The dpad, and left shoulder buttons no longer work.

DCX wants me to send it to him as a trophy, I'm debating.

Already cleared a spot on the wall :)

DCX

BigAT

625838-GGRQD7Q.jpg

STOP BREAKING YOUR CONTROLLERS, ASSHOLE!

Mrbob

Playoff aspirations are getting crushed this week. I hope I'm not next.

Colosante I'll be home around 4:30-5 central today.

Sanjuro

I didn't break my controller, but still salty on last night's loss.

ph33nix dragged me through that racist spectacle known as the NBA All Star game, then QB ran to victory in the closing minutes of the game.

I don't have a problem with the principle of running with the QB in this game. However, when I have a linebacker manually controlled and ready to stop any incoming run it's very frustrating when he bails to go hug one of the linemen for no apparent reason.

Fucking magnets.

LukeSmith

If you're a psychopath perhaps.

I'm starting to really like Tiny. He's such a monster once you get his combo going.

I haven't played with him yet, but if you can get his combo down and get his attack speed up (Assault Cuirass) with a Scepter and Blink Dagger he hits like an absolute truck

I didn't break my controller, but still salty on last night's loss.

ph33nix dragged me through that racist spectacle known as the NBA All Star game, then QB ran to victory in the closing minutes of the game.

I don't have a problem with the principle of running with the QB in this game. However, when I have a linebacker manually controlled and ready to stop any incoming run it's very frustrating when he bails to go hug one of the linemen for no apparent reason.

Fucking magnets.

Damn, I thought you were just trolling me last night. Oh well, if you play me again, you gonna have to deal with it. If the pocket breaks down I am taking the hell off. I have a versatile as hell QB---83 speed, 86 agil, 87 accel, 82 elusiveness, 80 spin and 85 juke move.

I would be a fool to not piss off people with that. After everything that's been done to me...I don't give a fuck if I run the ball.

And speaking of running to victory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3szXpKYCVo

I took a page out of that playbook!

By the way, I ran a total of 3 times with Locker. I guess 3 plays=victory.

Sanjuro

No, I was trolling you. I don't blame you, I blame the game. Offensive linemen shouldn't have force powers.

I fully blame you for the All Star game. FUCK YOU.

EDIT: It was that last run you made. I had you fully covered...then they hugged it out.

No, I was trolling you. I don't blame you, I blame the game. Offensive linemen shouldn't have force powers.

EDIT: It was that last run you made. I had you fully covered...then they hugged it out.

I think on that last play I ran bench switch and everyone looked pretty covered and the middle's opening was as wide as your woman's legs were last night. So I dove straight the fuck in nom nom nom

And yeah I would fuck myself too for making me sit through the atrocity that was last night

DCX

DCX

Against DM, Eric Berry caught an interception and was run down by the fattest and fastest lineman i have ever seen. Berry is a 94-95 speed.

I saw him, i ran towards the sideline and couldn't pull away, he took a supreme angle and superman lunged for the tackle. WTF

DCX

Sanjuro

I think on that last play I ran bench switch and everyone looked pretty covered and the middle's opening was as wide as your woman's legs were last night. So I dove straight the fuck in nom nom nom

And yeah I would fuck myself too for making me sit through the atrocity that was last night

It wasn't wide, you were clearly looking at the receivers. I believe it was Mayo right in front of your line of vision. There was two linemen locked up to the left. I held my ground waiting for you to make a move and he just attached to the lineman.

Trasher

I gotta get a new set up. or atleast a new mouse. im using an old USB one since im playing on a laptop and that shit cost me a few times.

I also had atleast 2 kills stolen from me. I figured id be quick to grasp the very raw stratagy and battle part of DOTA since i played a ton Starcraft and Diablo and generally know the types of games. The items and hiding in the shadows and all that extra stuff will take some time for me to get.

My goal was to try and avoid contact with the other team when alone and not shit the team up. Mission Accomplished.

Edit: I can COMPLETELY see how this can take over some peoples lives (Luke Smith)

You're Lich. No such thing as someone stealing kills from you!

Livewire: When you wanna play?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IM GOING TO RUN AROUND THE HOUSE BUTT FUCKING NAKED!!!!!!!!~!

JAGS 2 GAME WIN STREAK WHAT WHAT FIRST EVER REAL WIN

HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!

Wow. GG Shake. I can't believe that game. Fucking turnovers. The Thomas fumble immediately after the pick six was brutal. Especially since I wasn't having a problem driving on you and then expected the D to be tired from the previous long drive, not tired enough to FF tho. The user picks were Patriot-esque, felt like the CB knew Marshall's route from the snap both times. Was targeting Marshall way too much too. In that first half I was focusing on getting him the receptions record.

WTF is it called the Dan Carpenter award if Dan Carpenter comes up short on a 60 yd fg?

fern tell you boy i said gg again. he got 100 yards rushing on me but it was on 2 plays. he didn't pass much and i got 2 picks off him which more or less sealed the game (those and pwills FF).

one more win (which i'll get against bob) and i wrap this bitch up!

Wow. GG Shake. I can't believe that game. Fucking turnovers. The Thomas fumble after the pick six was brutal. Especially since I wasn't having a problem driving on you and then expected the D to be tired from the previous long drive, not tired enough to FF tho. The user picks were Patriot-esque, felt like the CB knew Marshall's route from the snap both times. Was targeting Marshall way too much too. In that first half I was focusing on getting him the receptions record.

WTF is it called the Dan Carpenter award if Dan Carpenter comes up short on a 60 yd fg?

GG man... was a lot of fun!

Forgive me if i celebrate too much after my win. its my first in nearly 2 seasons! lol

As for the game. I just wanted to play conservative and limit my mistakes as i'm always on the wrong side of the turnover margin. My offense isn't explosive enough to come back from mistakes. It was awesome to have a +3 for once. Yeah, that fumble was the turning point in the game. it was still only 10-7 after the pick6 and you were right, my D was getting tired. After the fumble i was able to burn some clock and get into the endzone so that gave my D plenty of time to rest and a nice lead to play with. I figured i was going to give up a big play and let you right back into the game but my D finally held up for once.

I agree, you were prolly targeting marshall a bit too much. Took a little bit of the pressure off me on Defense.

Forgive me if i celebrate too much after my win. its my first in nearly 2 seasons! lol

As for the game. I just wanted to play conservative and limit my mistakes as i'm always on the wrong side of the turnover margin. My offense isn't explosive enough to come back from mistakes. It was awesome to have a +3 for once. Yeah, that fumble was the turning point in the game. it was still only 10-7 after the pick6 and you were right, my D was getting tired. After the fumble i was able to burn some clock and get into the endzone so that gave my D plenty of time to rest and a nice lead to play with. I figured i was going to give up a big play and let you right back into the game but my D finally held up for once.

I agree, you were prolly targeting marshall a bit too much. Took a little bit of the pressure off me on Defense.

And then the next series after the fumble I get a holding call on a first down run to make it 1st and 19 and then I went 3 and out.

Celebrate! Idc. I lost, why should that take away from your win?

And then the next series after the fumble I get a holding call on a first down run to make it 1st and 19 and then I went 3 and out.

Celebrate! Idc. I lost, why should that take away from your win?

I was so happy to see that flag lol... I was right there to make a play on him for a ~3-4 yard gain but i completely whiffed the tackle :(

I was certainly catching breaks but that has happened before in games and i would normally give the ball back right away. Gabbart the game manager!

Mrbob

Vita owners, what size memory card did you get?

I bought a 32 and got an 8 when I purchased my 3G model. Although I'm going to give my 8 to a friend when he picks up his Vita in a month or two.

I figure with a 32 I won't have to replace it anytime soon, if at all.

Also, free super stardust for the 3G model is the worst idea ever. You have to pay 15 bucks for a month of 3G service, and then after 30 days you get a second month free and Super Stardust. Not even worth the hassle. I'll just buy Super Stardust on its own.

eznark

Banned
I bought a 32 and got an 8 when I purchased my 3G model. Although I'm going to give my 8 to a friend when he picks up his Vita in a month or two.

I figure with a 32 I won't have to replace it anytime soon, if at all.

Also, free super stardust for the 3G model is the worst idea ever. You have to pay 15 bucks for a month of 3G service, and then after 30 days you get a second month free and Super Stardust. Not even worth the hassle. I'll just buy Super Stardust on its own.

So glad I didn't do that "deal.". I almost bit but thought better of it. Gonna get ssd after I finish blobs. Gonna try and moderate purchases do I actually finish some of these!

Congrats Shake, can't wait for our 50 showdowns in the final week!

Although this week I used the Texans playbook for the first time, and outside of 2 really shitty picks inside my own fucking territory, my offense looked pretty good...

I'm really not looking forward to this shitty cap situation though. Got a lotta guys who gonna get paid :(

DCX

DCX

My Man!!!

DCX

eznark

Banned
This. I'm going to be buying all retail games outside of the must have psn games.

DCX

You can also download/delete at will. My plan is to buy MLB physical and leave it in there pretty much forever (or until NHL comes out) and do the rest DD.

btw for those of you interested in MLB for BOTH ps3 and vita, you can get both for about $73 shipped from lockerz if you just watch a few videos. i was skeptical about this place at first but i built up some points (took me bout 10 mins) and ordered blazblue. shipped quick and i had it within 3 days of ordering.

the only issue with MLB is you probably wouldn't have release date delivery.

Top Bottom