• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Smokey

If Smokey loses his next two games against the ever formidable Ferny and the playoff-bound Sanjuro then the South vs East overall record is dead even.

lolz not happenin..this is what i do, it's crunch time

I can't wait till my QB and RB get one year of progression. I get so depressed knowing that Sanchez of all QBs had better accuracy than my current rookie. The rook has better power but he just does not throw it where he's suppose to and he doesn't get the int drops that most vets get in the game.

GG Smokey game started off quick and then my depth without one of my safetys and Revis being out hurt towards the end.

was pretty close to just launching my controller at the wall. my guy goes for a pick on a TE and completely misses then the horrible series after that resulting in a pick

pretty much realized that if i lose season is over so then i hit up FMT for da gameshark and was ready to roll

LukeSmith

I only abuse the screen if somebody is abusing the blitz, and many of those slot prayers are set up. I don't quit in games when I'm losing too, the more prayers you pray the more prayers end up completed! I think I just found Tebow a motto.

Who in the East isn't improving besides maybe me? Sanjuro is 9-5 atm, no1 could've predicted that.

If Smokey loses his next two games against the ever formidable Ferny and the playoff-bound Sanjuro then the South vs East overall record is dead even.

I dislike the average Laker fan almost as much as the average Jet fan. It makes sense in a weird way.

Your division has 2 wins (both Buffalo) against Smokey and I and you're .500 against Pheenix. Ergo, we've won or tied 3 of our matchups against you.

So you're still clinging to Mastershake - a new-to-Madden player - in your argument.

Dumpstered again

Ramirez

Is there any way I don't have the 2nd seed locked up? I know if I lose out and Sanj wins out we have the same record, who has the tie breakers? I beat Luke, so I'm assuming there's no way he could leap frog me.

Is there any way I don't have the 2nd seed locked up? I know if I lose out and Sanj wins out we have the same record, who has the tie breakers? I beat Luke, so I'm assuming there's no way he could leap frog me.

i want to say you have it locked up but i will never guarantee anything on EA's behalf. no one knows what fucking tiebreaker they use in a given circumstance

Your division has 2 wins (both Buffalo) against Smokey and I and you're .500 against Pheenix. Ergo, we've won or tied 3 of our matchups against you.

So you're still clinging to Mastershake - a new-to-Madden player - in your argument.

Dumpstered again

Why do you keep bringing up Shake is what I want to know, and where am I clinging to him? If you want to talk about the divisions collectively, which is all I've been doing, then you would see that the South is actually far more experienced than the East.

Splat

McNeily: I'm headed home, be on in ~30ish. I think I quit the franchise myself, but hopefully I have an invite waiting if not.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I await the following message from FMT:

"Sorry Bro's! I was [douchey white boy activity]! Going on to [easy Madden/NCAA online franchise feature that could easily be accomplished by someone else if he didnt selfishly keep the power himself even though he knows he wont be around] now!

eznark

Banned

"Sorry Bro's! I was [douchey white boy activity]! Going on to [easy Madden/NCAA online franchise feature that could easily be accomplished by someone else if he didnt selfishly keep the power himself even though he knows he wont be around] now!

Fucking racist.

if jerking off to vids of girls pissing on each other is "douchey white boy activity" then i am a douchey white boy

Splat

Well, time to watch my Jets fail to win a needed game against the shitty Oilers.

edit: and set up my rosters, good call on that.

1555773_EMPTY_3.jpg

Top Bottom