• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
FMT just wants it to go to a sim because he has two tough games coming up and he could fall into a wildcard spot.

fuck it, you guys have till 10 pm pst now. see what you get cb!

i'm going to destroy bob, and then i'm going to destroy splat. and no sims will be needed to help me do that

McNei1y

Alright Splat I just got home. My brother needed a ride because his car got towed and basically, shit happened. I couldnt txt much since I was driving. Im here now and online.

Trasher

Yea I think we need a fill-in for the Ravens for next season. FMT or whomever is capable kick him and let me play someone. Don't care who volunteers.

?

I posted in the thread the whole first day without any response looking for you and asking for people's advice on how to contact you, and I got nothing. I thought I was gonna be around today during the time you posted, but real life things came up. I'm available now, but it looks like it got subbed. Don't know why all of a sudden I should be kicked from the league though. =/

West coast vs east coast ftl.

Edit: Thanks for subbing CB.

this is why people need to schedule games. not just say "hey i happen to be around today!"

I did try to schedule it earlier on, but Livewire pretty much left me with this one time at the last second here which wasn't ideal for me. =/

Not throwing him under the bus or anything, but I wasn't left with much say in the matter on what time so I just had to go with it and hope for the best.

Most of the times that worked for me were earlier in the day which probably don't work for anyone on the west coast.

LiveWire

?

I posted in the thread the whole first day without any response looking for you and asking for people's advice on how to contact you, and I got nothing. I thought I was gonna be around today during the time you posted, but real life things came up. I'm available now, but it looks like it got subbed. Don't know why all of a sudden I should be kicked from the league though. =/

West coast vs east coast ftl.

Edit: Thanks for subbing CB.

I did try to schedule it earlier on, but Livewire pretty much left me with this one time at the last second here which wasn't ideal for me. =/

Not throwing him under the bus or anything, but I wasn't left with much say in the matter on what time so I just had to go with it and hope for the best.

Most of the times that worked for me were earlier in the day which probably don't work for anyone on the west coast.
Totally understand about real life things, but you don't post an IM name or email to reach you, you didn't PM, you don't have any room on your XBL friends list so I can at least check if you're online. Gotta do more than just post in the thread.

McNei1y

fuck madden... honestly.

gg Splat

You have got to be fucking kidding me. This game literally hates me.

Really, I'm going to get an 18 point lead in the 4th quarter and fucking BLOW IT? My god damned CPU players don't know how to pick shit off.

Splat

fuck madden... honestly.

gg Splat

You have got to be fucking kidding me. This game literally hates me.

Really, I'm going to get an 18 point lead in the 4th quarter and fucking BLOW IT? My god damned CPU players don't know how to pick shit off.

Haha, hoooooly shit that game. I was on the verge of throwing shit when my guys were dropping easy picks all game, and then I ate a TD, a return fumble, and then a bad throw pick returned to my 5. Biggest late game comeback since Larrys heroics vs the Seahawks early game. When I got you to 3rd and 16 and let you have an easy one up the middle on your 2nd to last drive, I yelled "FUCK!" loud enough that my wife thought I injured myself, hah.

i heard you've been ducking bob already

lol he's the one who needs his beauty rest. i'm ready to go right now! but i have a movie screening tomorrow and then i have to go to a wedding on wednesday. hopefully the wedding doesn't last long or starts early enough that i can catch the princess before he needs to go to sleep :)

p.s. vancin now

Splat

Road shit is the weirdest. Fucking 85 speed Michael Jenkins chased down 97 speed Patrick Peterson from behind on a KOR. I wasn't that peeved at the time because I thought the game was over and I was losing regardless, haha.

McNei1y

I mean everything was pointing towards a win for me. Burchette, rookie of the year, forces a fumble late in the game and I'm like, this is it I have it. but no. My defense doesn't step up on 3rd down. Then on that onside kick its like, what the fuck. Absolutely NO ONE moves to the middle of the field.

It's just tiring, thats all. I've had way too many games like this. Madden is just absolute shit when its 4th quarter. I've lost to bluemax, bob, you, Luke, and a few others in the 4th quarter based on random crap. Just give me the biggest choke award already. I mean you all witnessed it in the first season when I lost to CB3 in the 4th quarter when I was up 21.

Gold, when do you want to combat for the rushing title? I guess I'm out of the playoffs now.

Splat

I mean everything was pointing towards a win for me. Burchette, rookie of the year, forces a fumble late in the game and I'm like, this is it I have it. but no. My defense doesn't step up on 3rd down. Then on that onside kick its like, what the fuck. Absolutely NO ONE moves to the middle of the field.

It's just tiring, thats all. I've had way too many games like this. Madden is just absolute shit when its 4th quarter. I've lost to bluemax, bob, you, Luke, and a few others in the 4th quarter based on random crap.

Gold, when do you want to combat for the rushing title? I guess I'm out of the playoffs now.

Nah, I know the feeling and it sucks a ton, especially on the random shit.

McNei1y

Nah, I know the feeling and it sucks a ton, especially on the random shit.

btw, this isn't a GG but. You won that game. It was a beautiful comeback. I'm just trying to take out my anger on a video game forum lol. I want to YELL at my players but its impossible. I really don't understand how they could choke so bad on 3rd and longs man.

So many games I should've won this year, given so many games I should've lost too (Smokey, which would've been another game I would've blown in the 4th quarter)

:\

Splat

btw, this isn't a GG but. You won that game. It was a beautiful comeback. I'm just trying to take out my anger on a video game forum lol. I want to YELL at my players but its impossible. I really don't understand how they could choke so bad on 3rd and longs man.

So many games I should've won this year, given so many games I should've lost too (Smokey, which would've been another game I would've blown in the 4th quarter)

:\

Nah, I understand. That 4th and 25 I hit to Larry, I seriously thought was going to be robbered by the DB on the left. I was pissed after I ate the sack too, knocking myself out of FG range. Rollercoaster of emotions that one was.

Ramirez

Totally understand about real life things, but you don't post an IM name or email to reach you, you didn't PM, you don't have any room on your XBL friends list so I can at least check if you're online. Gotta do more than just post in the thread.

I've posted his AIM name like 4 times in this thread for people, all ya gotta do is ask!

Trasher

I would say the same to you. You didn't do any of what you just suggested either. At least I asked both Ram and Luke to see if there was anyway to contact you. If you woulda done the same to either of those people they coulda told you my AIM.

At least I posted in the thread. You did nothing.

LiveWire

I would say the same to you. You didn't do any of what you just suggested either. At least I asked both Ram and Luke to see if there was anyway to contact you. If you woulda done the same to either of those people they coulda told you my AIM.

At least I posted in the thread. You did nothing.
I did ask Luke to text you. I sent you XBL messages. I thought I had also PMed you after posting yesterday afternoon but apparently I did not. Regardless, I'm not under scrutiny; I get my games in, many times well before the deadline. If people want to start posting their AIM names or alternate contact info I will add them in spoiler text to the first page of the thread.

Ramirez

I did ask Luke to text you. I sent you XBL messages. I thought I had also PMed you after posting yesterday afternoon but apparently I did not. Regardless, I'm not under scrutiny; I get my games in, many times well before the deadline. If people want to start posting their AIM names or alternate contact info I will add them in spoiler text to the first page of the thread.

So does he.

LukeSmith

Livewire and Trasher

Shut up. You are both good league members and you both were unavailable on different days because you were playing inside some girl.

bluemax

Banned
I don't think I could've gift wrapped that game any more if I had been intentionally trying to lose.

24 of 31 points off ints thrown by me.

I hate that a drive started with 5 minutes left in the quarter ends with just over a minute left.

GG Blue! Felt like I was playing Brett Favre. Had to use my timeouts in the first half to rest my defense randomly, so many TAINTS they couldn't get off the field. Nothing worst than digging a hole like that off the bat, I know the feeling too well.

bluemax

Banned
I just keep beating myself. I'd say at least half my losses feel like they were more a function of me throwing so damn many picks and not me being outplayed.

I need to hire a passing coach.

Top Bottom