• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Smokey

I agree with recommendations, but wait for sales! Both games have been on sale on the cheap.

Levious I'd just keep tabs on steam deals right now, and buy things when they go on sale. Plenty of games to pick up!

Btw, what did 343 do to Cortana?

cov_229_l.jpg

Now she has to be a sex symbol?
What's wrong with titties tell me

eznark

Banned
Sorry bro :( I messaged you on Steam! I tried my best!

No problem, I wasn't in my office at all. Honestly, I probably wouldn't have wanted to play since the ESPN app on 360 was the only way I could watch the baseball game.

Just make sure you beat whoever fills in for me.

bluemax

Banned
No problem, I wasn't in my office at all. Honestly, I probably wouldn't have wanted to play since the ESPN app on 360 was the only way I could watch the baseball game.

Just make sure you beat whoever fills in for me.

Roger. Did you drop or do I need CB to kick you?

Mrbob

Levious add me to Steam and I'll give you episode 1 and episode 2 if you need it.

Amazon is running some sales right now on PC DD games:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...1000789381&camp=1789&plpage=1&creative=390957

Some really nice prices!

Darkness 2 12.49
Serious Sam 3 12.00
Warhammer Space Marine 10
Dawn of War 2 Gold Edition 9.99 (Buy this asap!)
Dawn of War 2 Retribution 9.99 (2nd expansion pack get this too!)
Metro 2033 4.99 (your game you wanted!)

All these unlock on Steam. All you have to do is copy the code at purchase from Amazon, go into steam and choose activate game from the Steam menu and paste in the code. More on sale at the link! Is Darkness 2 worth 12.49? I think I'm going to get Serious Sam 3.

Smokey

Some really nice prices!

Darkness 2 12.49
Serious Sam 3 12.00

All these unlock on Steam. All you have to do is copy the code at purchase from Amazon, go into steam and choose activate game from the Steam menu and paste in the code. More on sale at the link! Is Darkness 2 worth 12.49? I think I'm going to get Serious Sam 3.

Awwwwwwwww yeah

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Ram. Too many picks on your end. 17 MPH wind didn't help, I'm sure.

Reggie Nelson out for 9 weeks but his backup filled in nicely.

Ramirez

Someone replaced Eli when Gabbert when I wasn't looking. He threw a pick towards the end and there wasn't a WR within 5-7 yards of the ball, lulz.

I only had 2 picks until garbage time, the game was sealed when your CB/S morphed through Miller for a pick 6. The very last INT where your guy was 10 yards away from Wallace, and then had enough time to catch up and bat it to another CB was just icing on the cake.

The wind was indeed retarded, on the streak to Sanders, you had no safety on the right side of the field, I push the stick as far right as I can, and it still goes to the left.

Ramirez

Apparently I signaled the start of windfuckery last week.

Yea, I really don't recall playing in many windy games in the past 3 seasons, certainly not over 15 MPH, and I've had like 3 in a row.

Still can't figure out why we want artificial random garbage on top of the already random garbage we have to go through in a game with perfect conditions, heh.

bluemax

Banned
I had a ton of windy ass home games last season. I remember my 6 pick special against McNeily in week 1 or 2 was a game with 17+ mph winds.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Here's hoping you get a nice snowing & 20 MPH wind game in your eventual playoff loss.

I get that shit at every home game. Hell i get it in most away games too playing in the NFC East. And my whole offense is based on the deep ball. Yet weather stays on!

Mrbob

Must have been to nice to rely on an overpaid and overrated 38 man roster to win a couple super bowl titles! New territory for Ramirez to try and maintain a real roster this season, so he lashes out at the game when things don't go his way!

Ramirez

Must have been to nice to rely on an overpaid and overrated 38 man roster to win a couple super bowl titles! New territory for Ramirez to try and maintain a real roster this season, so he lashes out at the game when things don't go his way!

i no rite

Except that I only have like 4 new players total?

Pretty much every player I replaced are better than the old one aside from SS, LOLB, & QB, and Eli was great until the wind games hit, heh. Not to mention I maybe had Polamalu for a total of 8-10 games between the 2 SB seasons, and won the first without him...

All this season has shown me is how fortunate I've been to get the game breaks in past seasons, it's a fine line. That said, I'm still only 5-4, I've just hit my total losses earlier this season. ;) After Crow, my schedule enters cup cake territory with the NFC North.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lions have the best line in the game and that's still after Goldie traded what's his name. I usually don't get affected by attempted pressure due to adjustments but the Lions D had me in a nervous frenzy.

Leave weather on and I am hoping for more wind. I am historically a pretty bad passer and I've only thrown 8 ints this season and 3 of those were in the stupid fucking lag game. Another stat that shows how much that game was an outlier due to the issues. I haven't been conservative much either, been pushing the ball down the field more this season than ever before. I'd like to thank the new play book and practice with DCX.

I think the Dolphins D will drive Ram up the wall too.

DCX

DCX
Lions have the best line in the game and that's still after Goldie traded what's his name. I usually don't get affected by attempted pressure due to adjustments but the Lions D had me in a nervous frenzy.

Leave weather on and I am hoping for more wind. I am historically a pretty bad passer and I've only thrown 8 ints this season and 3 of those were in the stupid fucking lag game. Another stat that shows how much that game was an outlier due to the issues. I haven't been conservative much either, been pushing the ball down the field more this season than ever before. I'd like to thank the new play book and practice with DCX.

Bx Bros for life!

The Dolphins D is insane. Easily one of the better "stock" Ds i have faced. By stock i mean not user controlled like Dm and Bird. I think their user skills makes the Tampa and New Orleans D tougher.

I think Drizz's MLB had 3 FFs against me :(

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bx Bros for life!

The Dolphins D is insane. Easily one of the better "stock" Ds i have faced. By stock i mean not user controlled like Dm and Bird. I think their user skills makes the Tampa and New Orleans D tougher.

I think Drizz's MLB had 3 FFs against me :(

DCX

Fuck his MLB. He single handedly cost me the W.

If we're rating "stock" D's, mine is the best. :smug

Mrbob

It's always good to try and get tips from games, whether you win or lose. I've restructured my defensive play calling based on our game and it has worked out pretty well since then. Noticed some good ideas I've now implemented them myself!

My sack totals last year:

Derrick Morgan 3
Carter Stone 15
Stephen Paea 4
Julius Peppers 3

This season through 9 games:

Derrick Morgan 5
Carter Stone 6
Stephen Paea 1
Julius Peppers 7

Stone is down a bit tho still getting his, but offset by the big jump by Morgan and especially Peppers. This is the first season Peppers has been a true force in the game. About time since he contract escalated greatly this season! Make that money count! Hopefully the consistent play keeps coming, huge games down the stretch and my dline needs to keep playing well!

Mrbob

If the Eagles win their game there will be 7 teams in the NFC North, South, and East with at least 7 wins through nine games played.

Ban the NFC West from taking a playoff spot!

Mrbob

Yup, playoff spots will be determined soon between the NFC North and NFC East. I have Lions, Giants, Lions, Eagles incoming. Late season meaningful games! NFC South doesn't get to enter this rumble, but they have to play each other!

I can't take any more offensive injuries though, and after my first Lions match up the team should be close to full strength!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

gg Smokey. Sucks to lose one like that. What a perfect time to throw one over top to Andre. And your defenders were on my receivers like glue in ot. Felt almost overwhelmed haha. Your run defense shit on me too. I miss Run DmC =(. What a tough loss man. But it was a really great game

and those 2 redzone picks hurt. Especially the one where you read me like a book with the user pick. Locked shit down

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Help me friends. Gamestop has buy 2 get 1 free on used games. This seems like a nice way to catch up on some games i missed in years past.

What i have now:
Dead Space 2
Darksiders

I wanted Vanquish but its OOS.I also had Paper Mario GC ready to go but GC games dont apply. Assholes

So i need a game thats somewhere around $20 to round out the deal. 360/DS/Wii can apply!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Levious add me to Steam and I'll give you episode 1 and episode 2 if you need it.

Amazon is running some sales right now on PC DD games:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...1000789381&camp=1789&plpage=1&creative=390957

Some really nice prices!

Darkness 2 12.49
Serious Sam 3 12.00

nice, thanks, I'll grab metro at least.

I think I sent a friend request to you and bigat. Thanks for the game offers guys!

Dawn of War is like a real time strategy game? I've never really played those, seem so overwhelming.

Ramirez

Help me friends. Gamestop has buy 2 get 1 free on used games. This seems like a nice way to catch up on some games i missed in years past.

What i have now:
Dead Space 2
Darksiders

I wanted Vanquish but its OOS.I also had Paper Mario GC ready to go but GC games dont apply. Assholes

So i need a game thats somewhere around $20 to round out the deal. 360/DS/Wii can apply!

OMG, you're killing the VG industry!

Top Bottom