• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Somnia

GG Somnia... what an annoying game.

Very annoying, I had like 5 dropped wide open picks, you had like 2, my oline just layed down and allowed way too many sacks, your guys could do no wrong till the last 5 minutes lol. Such an annoying game, but it was a good close game overall.

Smokey

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

gg Smokey. Sucks to lose one like that. What a perfect time to throw one over top to Andre. And your defenders were on my receivers like glue in ot. Felt almost overwhelmed haha. Your run defense shit on me too. I miss Run DmC =(. What a tough loss man. But it was a really great game

and those 2 redzone picks hurt. Especially the one where you read me like a book with the user pick. Locked shit down

Yesir that was a legit gg.

Feel like the Raiders are one of the hardest teams to defend because of all dat speed and jano. My entire game plan was to try and not let jano beat me. All you have to do is get to the 50 and it's 3 everytime, and they add up quick. Saw too much of that crap playing MaddenGod.

That user pick was a game changa. Without that very doubtful I win. Defense came through especially in OT as I was determined to not let you get to the 50 yard line to kick a FG. Shit changes the way you play when you have to think about that.

That last play...you had given a look like that multiple times in the game so I knew it was a blitz. You had the blitzer lined up right behind the DE and I figured he'd be free and I'd only have a split second to throw the ball. Soon as I saw your CB turn his hips to try and run with AJ I let it fly. AJ used dat 96 speed to run under it and he still barely got it.

Help me friends. Gamestop has buy 2 get 1 free on used games. This seems like a nice way to catch up on some games i missed in years past.

What i have now:
Dead Space 2
Darksiders

I wanted Vanquish but its OOS.I also had Paper Mario GC ready to go but GC games dont apply. Assholes

So i need a game thats somewhere around $20 to round out the deal. 360/DS/Wii can apply!

Stop acting like you're a gamer. Also way to contribute to the destruction off our industry by buying used games. What a shame.

Sokantish

Yeah when I was lucky enough to get it to 21 to 3 or whatever it was, I was just hoping I didn't screw it up, then I did. I can't believe how many passes were quite a bit off too, I'm starting to hate Rivers. Then all the dropped passes/ints on both sides. Then I had a chance to win it and threw an INT in the endzone... what a silly game. GG though it was really close and I thought for sure I was going to lose. Madden saved me though!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
just gonna quickly reiterate that everyone should get the darkness 2 for that price. I loved the game. And its short so you can storm through it. The story and general look of it was very satisfying

Splat

GG GCQ. Shitty rain and winds ruined both of our passing games. Not a whole lot of success on offense outside of a drive for each of us. Thanks for staying up to get it in!

DMczaf

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/vid...13-showcases-nike-uniforms?readmore=fullstory

GyGAe.jpg

vg_madden13_3_576.jpg

DCX

DCX
Please update the online franchise!! Screenshots look great but please actually improve something.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BTW when are we getting into the next generation? The 360 is damn near 7 years old.

On the plus side, my 5 year old computer can still run most any game without a hitch thanks to this.

Smokey

BTW when are we getting into the next generation? The 360 is damn near 7 years old.

On the plus side, my 5 year old computer can still run most any game without a hitch thanks to this.

Next gen is already here...called PC

still remember when 360 launched and i was a freshman in college...walked by some lounge area and some guy had it plugged in playing madden 06. thought the graphics were the best thing ever...and then i played the game

god that was SO LONG AGO..i blame nintendo

eznark

Banned
Aw hell yeah cool new jersey's that'll make me forget about their lack of updates in the OF!!

I think if there ate no significant upgrades this year I'll be skipping it. Tired of supporting the worst company in the history of the universe. I mean, are improved graphics worth funding their evil?

DCX

DCX
I think if there ate no significant upgrades this year I'll be skipping it. Tired of supporting the worst company in the history of the universe. I mean, are improved graphics worth funding their evil?

It shouldn't be, but if they fix some game play issues that would mean losing because of an actually gg rather than the Ram gig, I would.

It won't happen though.

DCX

Smokey

Devs aren't going to start doing cool shit until they can make good money via consoles.

true. money can be made in the pc segment if you don't act like pc gamers are idiots and put out a good product (see: witcher 2) . devs just provide the foundation, mods take over from there.

for instance i was messing aroud with need for speed hot pursuit yesterday. was able to go in through a driver utility and force 8x msaa + 8x sgssa. on pc by default the game ships with no Anti Aliasing enabled and looks pretty bad.

i was able to change that and it looks like a completely different game and is still running at 60fps, and that's a relatively simple example. that's what i mean by next gen "is already here" because that's the type of stuff/performance that still won't be happening on the new consoles. hell we'll be lucky to achieve a locked 30fps next gen.

Mrbob

Wii U this fall lol.

Sounds like Fall 2013 is the date for the next systems to arrive. MS and Sony have said no new console news at this E3, but I think they are just deflecting right now. So many PS4 (Orbis?) and next Xbox rumors have been flying around I think one or both will be announced at this E3.

The only slightly disappointing rumor is Sony might go for more profitability next generation than raw power. MS might have the edge in power with their next systems. However it sounds like MS wants to bundle Kinect with their next systems too and thats going to be an extra 100 bucks tacked onto the console I don't want to spend. If the two systems are close in power the PS4Orbiswhatever could end up being cheaper to purchase on day one!

Pastebin has been a resource for next gen rumors! The latest Orbis rumor here:

http://pastebin.com/5giPQP2r

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
true. money can be made in the pc segment if you don't act like pc gamers are idiots and put out a good product (see: witcher 2) . devs just provide the foundation, mods take over from there.

for instance i was messing aroud with need for speed hot pursuit yesterday. was able to go in through a driver utility and force 8x msaa + 8x sgssa. on pc by default the game ships with no Anti Aliasing enabled and looks pretty bad.

i was able to change that and it looks like a completely different game and is still running at 60fps, and that's a relatively simple example. that's what i mean by next gen "is already here" because that's the type of stuff/performance that still won't be happening on the new consoles. hell we'll be lucky to achieve a locked 30fps next gen.

But you're pushing my point further. If it's not available on the consoles then they won't care enough to put it on PC. Especially if it's the worst company ever to exist.

DCX

DCX
He is also missing a bigger point. He has an insane PC rig, and he tells us all the time :/

Yes with the ability to always upgrade and tweak, the PC is the ultimate rich man gaming system. That doesn't mean that next Gen in a console sense , doesn't exist. It most certainly does when you compare consoles.

PC generation talk should stay within the realm of computer gaming. I can't see how you can equate the two.

PC next Gen is always going to be further along.

DCX

Smokey

He is also missing a bigger point. He has an insane PC rig, and he tells us all the time :/

Yes with the ability to always upgrade and tweak, the PC is the ultimate rich man gaming system. That doesn't mean that next Gen in a console sense , doesn't exist. It most certainly does when you compare consoles.

PC generation talk should stay within the realm of computer gaming. I can't see how you can equate the two.

PC next Gen is always going to be further along.

DCX

stfu I don't even mention my PC. Besides I dropped from the #4 fastest PC on GAF to #7. I'm slippin son
Also like how you assume that you have to have a beast of a rig to play PC games. It doesn't take a monster to run a game at 1280x720 at 60fps + AA. Boom, there's your next gen gaming experience right there (even better since 60fps ain't happening).

DCX

DCX
stfu I don't even mention my PC. Besides I dropped from the #4 fastest PC on GAF to #7. I'm slippin son
Also like how you assume that you have to have a beast of a rig to play PC games. It doesn't take a monster to run a game at 1280x720 at 60fps + AA. Boom, there's your next gen gaming experience right there (even better since 60fps ain't happening).

Its still not the same. You can't compare apps on an iPhone and handheld gaming prices. Even if the games are the same the model of business is different.

Yea a monster PC is not NEEDED to game on respectfully, but if you're gaming on PC and want what Battlefield was being advertised as..it has to be a high end rig.

DCX

Smokey

Its still not the same. You can't compare apps on an iPhone and handheld gaming prices. Even if the games are the same the model of business is different.

Yea a monster PC is not NEEDED to game on respectfully, but if you're gaming on PC and want what Battlefield was being advertised as..it has to be a high end rig.

DCX

ummmmmm

Splat

It's always good to try and get tips from games, whether you win or lose. I've restructured my defensive play calling based on our game and it has worked out pretty well since then. Noticed some good ideas I've now implemented them myself!

My sack totals last year:

Derrick Morgan 3
Carter Stone 15
Stephen Paea 4
Julius Peppers 3

This season through 9 games:

Derrick Morgan 5
Carter Stone 6
Stephen Paea 1
Julius Peppers 7

Stone is down a bit tho still getting his, but offset by the big jump by Morgan and especially Peppers. This is the first season Peppers has been a true force in the game. About time since he contract escalated greatly this season! Make that money count! Hopefully the consistent play keeps coming, huge games down the stretch and my dline needs to keep playing well!

Cooper Fitzgerald better DT prospect confirmed.

Mrbob

Lol, no arguments from me there. Fitzgerald was the best DT prospect from two drafts ago. I knew he wouldn't last till 24 so I didn't have him on my draft board.

I actually didn't think Stone would be there either, and was shocked when he fell to me at 24 since he was the second best DT in the draft! Some other DT got picked before Stone in that draft, and I'm happy he did! DCX mock draft had Stone going 16, people should have listened to him! Maybe other people missed him like I almost did? I had been looking at other positions, and went to ALL quick before drafting with about 15 seconds left and saw him available!

Splat

Lol, no arguments from me there. Fitzgerald was the best DT prospect from two drafts ago. I knew he wouldn't last till 24 so I didn't have him on my draft board.

I actually didn't think Stone would be there either, and was shocked when he fell to me at 24 since he was the second best DT in the draft! Some other DT got picked before Stone in that draft, and I'm happy he did! DCX mock draft had Stone going 16, people should have listened to him! Maybe other people missed him like I almost did? I had been looking at other positions, and went to ALL quick before drafting with about 15 seconds left and saw him available!

I wonder who that DT that went before him was. Is he in DCX's mock?

edit: Looks like it's Jameel White on the Chargers. He's having an okay Soph campaign.

Mrbob

Good question! I do not have the answer. Maybe DCX still has his mock draft available!

You're just mad that MLB The Show hasn't made a significant change in 4 years.

MLB The Show team changed ball physics this year! MLB The Show man coming in to save Madden, deal with it! Tiburon ruined Madden for years, and it still has lingering problems to this day!

Nightz

I wonder who that DT that went before him was. Is he in DCX's mock?

Jameel Smith on the Chargers. He was actually the highest rated DT overall in that draft but only a B potential. CPU auto-picked him for me because I missed my first pick. Wasn't even looking for a DT in the first round. :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=34301880&postcount=46

I snagged DT Becket Hamilton in the 2nd round in that draft for Detroit. Guy ended up being a stud!

10-Cowboys had a big decision to make this off-season on TE Jason Witten. The needs aren't many but there is still a choice to make here. Do you draft a replacement for Witten or do you go for another more immediate need and start Bennett? I think Bennett is going to be the man and the Cowboys go with CB Eduardo Marsh

Got him 15 spots later!

Mrbob

Woo, free ME3 multi DLC on April 10. Two new maps, new weapons and characters! Asari Justicar! I'm in for more play time online now.

DMczaf

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=34301880&postcount=46

I snagged DT Becket Hamilton in the 2nd round in that draft for Detroit. Guy ended up being a stud!

24-The Bears are doing things the right way. Overpaying for all world G Carl Nicks to resign at market value was a stroke of brilliance. Trading up to draft TE Cody Hoppes, again was brilliant. The moves showed on the field as the Bears went 13-3. It stopped there as a losing streak going into the playoffs proved to be hard to overcome. In a twist of fate, the one player the bears wish was still on the roster , could have been the difference needed to take them to the Super Bowl. Speedster WR Hester took his talents to Atlanta leaving the Bears a bit predictable on offense. The defense took some hits with the injury bug. With the D back in full health the thinking is they draft a Hester clone. The pick here is WR Jocqua Lofton

Got him with the 31st pick!

Top Bottom