• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

I got the Jags this week; will anyone be around tonight to sub with them? I'll take on anyone.

doc_holliday.jpg

bluemax

Banned
but I play you later in the year and I have a giant bag of tricks

it would be detrimental to you. but if you insist...

I got the Jags a win against the Mighty Colts, you should clearly play me.

Then again we play later this season as well so I guess the same logic as FMT applies.

It's really up to yall. I guess I lied but I'd prefer if it was someone who can't scout me now for later in the year when I really need wins lol. I've already played CB twice he's basically been in my division this year

but like I said if no one else is around who am I to deny the NFC west subbing in

McNei1y

gg Nightz!!! Pretty ridiculous 1st quarter with all of those short passes resulting in massive YAC.

The last two minutes in the second was such a brainfart moment for me. After Randolph had the ball stripped, I completely botched that run play up the middle for that long Leshoure run... Then on the next drive I tap A to quickly to throw the ball at my TE's head... Then the play after I throw a pick six because I pressed X which threw to the right side instead of a wide open B who was on the left side!!

I would have rather liked to fail on 4 downs on that last drive than throwing a pick... Just another game where I fail on the final drive.

And that's probably the 5th game in this entire franchise where LeShoure absolutely crushes me.

Nightz

gg Nightz!!! Pretty ridiculous 1st quarter with all of those short passes resulting in massive YAC.

The last two minutes in the second was such a brainfart moment for me. After Randolph had the ball stripped, I completely botched that run play up the middle for that long Leshoure run... Then on the next drive I tap A to quickly to throw the ball at my TE's head... Then the play after I throw a pick six because I pressed X which threw to the right side instead of a wide open B who was on the left side!!

I would have rather liked to fail on 4 downs on that last drive than throwing a pick... Just another game where I fail on the final drive.

And that's probably the 5th game in this entire franchise where LeShoure absolutely crushes me.

GG dude. I felt like I was in for a long game when you were getting massive yards on your first couple of possessions, and driving pretty effortlessly after. That fumble was huge though, seemed to turn things around. The end was a bit nerve-wracking. Thought you would definitely win after I missed that 3rd down pass to Megatron that would have sealed the game.

gg blue. my dline got raped with my backups in.... worst part is justin smith wont be back this season. ugh.

and pwill didn't have a FF, i had a manual hit stick fumble caused with my SS and it was recovered by pwill. but yes that was a bad break for you and by the time you really got the ball back you were down by 17

bluemax

Banned
I swear any time I have end of the half momentum against you something like that happens. I fumble, you score and then I don't get the ball back until I'm down 2+ scores.

I swear any time I have end of the half momentum against you something like that happens. I fumble, you score and then I don't get the ball back until I'm down 2+ scores.

yeah there was a huge momentum shift. kaiser started getting a bit inaccurate after that too. i'm not sure where either rush D was in that game though. you had 170+ rush yards and only rushed like 6 times. turrble!

Can't believe that. Was gonna get sweet sweet 21-20 retribution too. Game D/Ced with under a minute to go, I'm up 1, and ph33nix just got to midfield. Round 2.

That punt return I had happened in slow motion.

bluemax

Banned
yeah there was a huge momentum shift. kaiser started getting a bit inaccurate after that too. i'm not sure where either rush D was in that game though. you had 170+ rush yards and only rushed like 6 times. turrble!

I think you gambled pretty hard on like 3 plays and I made decent cuts and there was no one to catch me.

That second Gore run I had a Zone blitz called and I was controlling the DE who was supposed to drop into a zone but got suctioned into the OLine and never recovered.

I think you gambled pretty hard on like 3 plays and I made decent cuts and there was no one to catch me.

That second Gore run I had a Zone blitz called and I was controlling the DE who was supposed to drop into a zone but got suctioned into the OLine and never recovered.

on the first big run, i blitzed my OLB and MLB right into where you ran.... i didn't see the replay but i'm assuming they got stuck being the pile of bodies in the middle. the 2nd long TD run i didn't really blitz anyone, i had my OLB coming on the side you ran to, but other than that it was a 3 man line. not sure wtf happened there but the runs were also as a result of me playing on the other side because i had to make sure your TE didn't torch me again like he did in our first matchup

bluemax

Banned
Yea, I thought I'd lost that one too. I'm not even sure my OL dressed for the game, 3 man rush on almost all of those sacks and I just got ate up.

Half of those came with the backup defensive line!

I had over 400 yards passing? Damn. If I hadn't been half asleep and throwing gimme picks it would've been different!

eznark

Banned
Fuuuck, guess I'll be taking my banged up team against the BS cpu. Don't know where Eznark is. Damn it this is going to be a lot harder than it should be, too many devastating offensive injuries.

Don't we have til Thursday night to play?

edit: guess not. oh well, Brewers game went long last night, putting up 5 in the first on a garbage ass team like the flubs will do that.

C'mon son, I'm doing terrible this season, you got this wrapped up!

I don't know man

I don't lose often
actually yes I do
but when I do I prefer to lose in bunches

It just fucking sucks because in the second game it came down to some dumb mistakes, I needed maybe 10-15 more yards to get into FG range and probably win the game in the first

fuck

Mrbob

I see the NFC West TE combo of the Niners and Seahawks have finally jumped Brooks in his month long absence off the field. The king has returned though to reclaim his throne. More important to lock up that number one TE spot in the pro bowl than win games!

Bob, when do you want to rumble, young man, rumble?

I can probably play later tonight!

TheCrow

Hey bob, how's the vita doing? oh wait...

3DS
    O 
   く|)へ   Vita
    〉  ヽOノ
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄/  ヘ/
10000 /    ノ
   |
  /
|
/
/
/