• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

DCX

DCX
Red zone picks lol all de day. Ryan missed a few gimmies and Jones stepped out of way of one. Idk..the game is easy when I throw right to defenders lol

Gg old man. Should have ran more. Especially in the red zone.

DCX

gg dcx. not sure why you stopped running but it helped me out! the game gave me so much bullshit. i have a guy wide open on 3rd down, he catches the ball past the 3rd down marker and DCX's AI guy comes out of nowhere to knock the ball away. dcx's next drive julio jones gets fucking crushed by Pwill.... no drop on 3rd down!

then later in the game i get a pick but there's a flag. what is it? roughing the passer. trying to run the clock out DCX gets a strip fumble + td return. i won the game but i felt like i had home cookin against me!

Mrbob

Eagles destroyed! Carter Stone took over that game.

Still have an outside chance! But I have to win my last two games to get in!

Edit: Lolol another injury to my team. My starting FS out 5 weeks. I might not make the playoffs but this has been my best season by far, staying in the hunt despite being crippled by major player injuries all season long.

BigAT

GG Nightz. Rough way for you to start the game with that fumble, especially if it was Leshoure given his 99 CAR rating (I guess his hands weren't so...shoure). Regardless, it was a big momentum shift to begin with since I scored a touchdown after it.

Shakim Simmons (AKA Baby Brandon) was tearing it up on the ground.

Nightz

GG Nightz. Rough way for you to start the game with that fumble, especially if it was Leshoure given his 99 CAR rating (I guess his hands weren't so...shoure). Regardless, it was a big momentum shift to begin with since I scored a touchdown after it.

GG, and yeah that sucked. It made me doubt handing the ball off to him, and Best just couldn't get away from your defenders. On my end, I couldn't stop your RB at all. Dude was tough to take down.

Nightz, you'll be doing god's work with a win this week
Guess we didn't help each other out this week! :(

Ramirez

Eagles destroyed! Carter Stone took over that game.

Still have an outside chance! But I have to win my last two games to get in!

Edit: Lolol another injury to my team. My starting FS out 5 weeks. I might not make the playoffs but this has been my best season by far, staying in the hunt despite being crippled by major player injuries all season long.

I'm going to crush you, so don't get your hopes up.

Smokey

that game was decided early on when sanchez was overthrowing everything and defenders making dumb auto INT attempts or just literally sitting there and watching receivers catch passes

gameflow'd it after sanchez overthrew a wide open TE for a INT smh

almost came back but blue made some good calls on his final drive to run out time

sorry fmt!

bluemax

Banned
i have failed you fmt

that game was decided early on when sanchez was overthrowing everything and defenders making dumb auto INT attempts

almost game back but blue made some good calls on his final drive tho

Yeah I definitely got the luckier end of some of the close plays, your receivers had a lot of drops and mine had almost none.

That Sanchez INT was ridiculous, he threw it right to Earl Thomas, I don't think anyone on your team was even within 10 yards.

that game was decided early on when sanchez was overthrowing everything and defenders making dumb auto INT attempts

almost game back but blue made some good calls on his final drive to run out time

sorry fmt!

god i hope i have nothing to play for in the final week so i can lose to pheeniks on purpose and he can take that division!

come on redskins sub and/or DCX!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
im gonna do something i cant be held accountable for if one of you dont change your fucking avatars.

Trasher

QB Sneak is fixed & legal, suck it. You were in the game by virtue of me tackling the ground on a pre snap defensive adjustment!

The man has Adrian Peterson and he doesn't have the balls to run him up the gut on the goal line!

Not my fault you are so scurred of Sanders that you can't hold your controller.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB can you please kick McNeily. Dude said he was going on vacation, we didn't get a chance to play last night.

I'll be home around 5 if anyone wants to sub.

sweet pheeniks lost

of course..never one to capitalize on opportunities

serious bitchassedness by you last night but now we know who the biggest baby in the 2k world is

shoot 30% in the game=blame it on "YOU DON'T PLAY MANUAL D 100% OF THE TIME I JUST DROVE TO THE BASKET TO SEE"

Smokey

serious bitchassedness by you last night but now we know who the biggest baby in the 2k world is

shoot 30% in the game=blame it on "YOU DON'T PLAY MANUAL D 100% OF THE TIME I JUST DROVE TO THE BASKET TO SEE"

don't come in here and try to be slick at the mouth. the horrible shooting was what it was. i even told you i couldn't care less if you didn't manual 100% of the time, that's whatever. however you running around off ball was random like and i called you out on it.

and yes i am going to be a "baby" if i am up damn near 1a on a workday only to have a game experience similar to LEBRON4LIFE that i could get by hopping on at any time during the day

if it was you you would of quit the game..oh wait you did that in back-to-back games in the last series or "i didn't deserve to go through what the game was doing to me"

Top Bottom