• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

McNei1y

Ugh sorry i didnt get that game in wellie. I crashed last night so i could rest for the flight.

So im in san diego right now and i guess in the area encinitas(?) For the night then were going to some place away from the water for the wedding tomorrow. Didnt get a chance to try in n out or those carne fries.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Having Splat's ghost in all these hard trials tracks doesn't make me feel good about myself.

CB3

:( You killed me in a bunch of the earlier ones, but I don't know if it's because you'd gone back w/ the Phoenix after unlocking it.

the first two sections i just used whatever bike was available i think.

im good at those early time runs. when they start throwing slab rocks with no ramps infront of me thats when i fall apart

DMczaf

If I don't make the playoffs with 11 wins, I'm deleting the league.

I'm serious. This is my protest of the NFC West. The league is getting fucking deleted.

Splat

If Cola and I are unable to find a mutual time to play before Saturday, what happens? Sim? Or does one of us get to play a sub?

Nightz

Oh and if any of you want to play with Cam Newton:

In case you've been under a rock, Panthers quarterback Cam Newton is in the finals of the Madden Cover vote against Calvin Johnson. Well, Newton has been seen as the clear-cut winner since the bracket started and he isn't about to give up now.

In his CAMpaign Challenge Video, Newton is giving all players a chance to play him at Madden to prove his loyalties to the EA football game.

Simply send him an email and a few pieces of information for your chance to play Newton himself.

Send an email to playcam@cam1newton.com and give hime the following info:

Full name
Phone number
Gamertag (XBL or PS3, he has both)

Good luck!

CB3

Im baffled how many of you havent played Trials Evo. Like really. This is some DCX-gate level of disappointment.

Top Bottom