• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

bluemax

Banned
WAT

DM's vision of what a 95 rated WR should do is catch every 60 yard bomb that comes out of Freecheese's hands.

Bluemax, do you like any videogame?

Col, if you dropped out, you can just join back...name- neogaffe pw- jgar, if you were booted he has to invite you back in.

I like a lot of video games! I just tend to be critical of certain aspects.

I even like Diablo 3, but I don't think I'll buy it at launch.

Ramirez

I cheese with honor. I don't call plays that screw up the AI defenders.

Slants screw up AI now? lol

Someone explain to me how this formation:

WR WR OOOOO WR TE WR

With the right inside WR doing a slant & the TE doing a deep out breaks AI and causes a pick? The outside left WR is doing a streak, the inside doing an out. There's nothing about any of those routes that would cause a pick to occur, yet Bob is adamant I broke the game. Did you save the replay?

DMczaf

DM's vision of what a 95 rated WR should do is catch every 60 yard bomb that comes out of Freecheese's hands.

If you're going to leave a 95 rated WR in single coverage down field, I should have the advantage!

Hell, when I played against Fitz and had triple coverage on his ass I still felt like I was at a disadvantage on defense :(

Mrbob

I'm not going to fight you on it. I saw what happened. I've been getting sick of Madden anyway so now I have time to recuperate before madden 13!

i just want to make it publicly known to bluemax and the entire league that i'm playing ramirez as a fill-in for the vikes. i expect the same out of your redskins fill-in blue! don't fear the reaper!

bluemax

Banned
i just want to make it publicly known to bluemax and the entire league that i'm playing ramirez as a fill-in for the vikes. i expect the same out of your redskins fill-in blue! don't fear the reaper!

Why should I disadvantage myself like that? Why would I pick to play one of the best players in this league, a guy I've never beaten, to replace one of the worst players a guy I regularly beat?

i can only laugh at that game. i dropped 4 or 5 picks, forced 2 fumbles which bounce right back to the vikings even though i have 4 or 5 guys around it, i get pass interfered with twice on INT's but no call.

i'm done bro's! see u in madden 13!

p.s. to not be scared bluemax? it's all good though, i would have imagined you'd have justed played the AI and not even played a human opponent so whatever D leaguer you were going to get to sub for you is probably an improvement!

bluemax

Banned
i can only laugh at that game. i dropped 4 or 5 picks, forced 2 fumbles which bounce right back to the vikings even though i have 4 or 5 guys around it, i get pass interfered with twice on INT's but no call.

i'm done bro's! see u in madden 13!

p.s. to not be scared bluemax? it's all good though, i would have imagined you'd have justed played the AI and not even played a human opponent so whatever D leaguer you were going to get to sub for you is probably an improvement!

I was gonna play Somnia tonight but he didn't have his 360 nearby.

Time to face the music! Take your beating like a FMT!

I don't know why I get talked into this shit.

bluemax

Banned
What happened?

All you had to do was score when you had the chance...I was in tears when you didn't score after that.

I wanted to kill a few seconds and ended up getting forced out of bounds. I went full retard in that game and cost myself too many points.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I would very much hope that it was a disconnect caused by EA servers.

But if it gave you an option thats unlikely.

Smokey I'll be around late to do this

By the way TurboPenguin, I'll be around week 17 to sub for the Bills. You know, just returning the NFC North a favor since Ramirez kindly subbed the Colts against me and tried ruining (or began the process of) my hopes!

Mrbob

I'm going to have play my last game to ensure Cutler shatters the Breesus single season completion percentage record. Currently sitting at 73.2 percent, needs to go higher in the final game!

LukeSmith

I'm going to have play my last game to ensure Cutler shatters the Breesus single season completion percentage record. Currently sitting at 73.2 percent, needs to go higher in the final game!

I am pretty sure the Breesus record isn't the record in our league.

I think I broke that with Manning. But LM isn't working so I can't check

Top Bottom