• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

LukeSmith

I don't remember, I think I missed that quiz. To busy voting on whether to keep the Paul Bunyan on display at the Skandalaris Football Center or move it somewhere else on campus next year

I'm surprised you guys can tabulate votes, which Agriculture and Farming class is that taught in.

It doesn't really matter where you put it, it's going next to our Sugar Bowl Trophy on Monday October 22nd.

BigAT

So I popped into my dad's house this weekend briefly and he dumped my old videogame collection on me that I had been previously storing there. Who wants to play some REAL football?

M2Wli.jpg

LukeSmith

So I popped into my dad's house this weekend briefly and he dumped my old videogame collection on me that I had been previously storing there. Who wants to play some REAL football?

M2Wli.jpg

True story:
Young Luke believed (not sure if it was true) that Madden ran better on Genesis than SNES, and that's why I had a Genesis instead of a SNES

McNei1y

M2Wli.jpg

The top game was so dope. I don't remember the name but I was in love with that game. I used to create my (then future) high school team all the time.

BigAT

The top game was so dope. I don't remember the name but I was in love with that game. I used to create my (then future) high school team all the time.

Super Play Action Football. If I remember correctly it actually had different modes for playing high school football, college and NFL (back when the NFL still didn't have two point conversions).

McNei1y

Super Play Action Football. If I remember correctly it actually had different modes for playing high school football, college and NFL (back when the NFL still didn't have two point conversions).

Yeah it had three different modes and depending on each mode, the playbooks would fluctuate. I remember the high school playbooks had maybe eight plays or something. The NFL playbooks had like 40 or something similar.

One of the only sports games that occupied my time back then aside from EA's Triple Play baseball and NBA Jam.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Stuff where you could kick 90 yard field goals or cause the other team to fumble more. You earned them through a points system when you bought cards and stuff. It was fun against a friend locally

i think they had classic players and different stadiums too

Nightz

True story:
Young Luke believed (not sure if it was true) that Madden ran better on Genesis than SNES, and that's why I had a Genesis instead of a SNES

I had both but definitely preferred the Genesis. I spent way too much time playing Mutant League Football/Hockey.

DCX

DCX
Hard to believe, but I used to be a Nintendo fan boy back in the day.

Didn't own a Genesis. Only a SNES!
I had a Atari 2600, NES, SNES, 3DO , PSX, Dreamcast and most of the consoles since.

Never owned a Genesis or Saturn. I did own a Game Gear.

DCX

Nightz

I owned a Saturn. It brought about this masterpiece of a game:

NightsIntoDreamsBox.jpg

...which was pretty much the only game I played on the Saturn. Parents bought me a PlayStation and the Saturn went to the closet.

Mrbob

Damn, now I know what it feels like to be on a bad team in Dota. I was owning people playing as Windrunner and we still lost. Teammates sucked. :/

Mrbob

Yeah, I want to get back into Dota. I also plan on heading back into Super Monday Night Combat as well. Well until Tribes Ascend comes to Steam.

LukeSmith

Damn, now I know what it feels like to be on a bad team in Dota. I was owning people playing as Windrunner and we still lost. Teammates sucked. :/

You're in Low Tier, your teammates (and opponents) are going to be dumpster fodder. Enjoy it while you can!

Nightz

Nope, but there are some decent guides out there for learning. It's still quite an undertaking though.
Yeah I've done a bunch of reading already, but I'm more of a hands on guy though.

just play a bot game with a friend that actually knows how to play and make him guide you through it
Only other person I know who has the game is my brother, but he's too busy studying for AP exams to play.

Top Bottom