• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Colasante

I've been playing some ESPN NFL 2K5 again lately. Wow. The presentation in this game is incredible. This is as close to perfection as I've seen a sports game come. I wish we could have seen what this team could do with an online franchise.

Smokey

I've been playing some ESPN NFL 2K5 again lately. Wow. The presentation in this game is incredible. This is as close to perfection as I've seen a sports game come. I wish we could have seen what this team could do with an online franchise.

but madden 13 is promising new highs in presentation!

TheCrow

Wellie, since my best linebacker is hurt you're going to see a lot of Dontay Moch. He's looking for revenge since you forgot about him.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
AHAHAHAHAHA You sonofabitch!!!

Damn that was a good laugh.

I tried to sign him back. :(

I think that's the guy that you were complaining about people bidding on in season one free agency. But you wouldn't specify which player when I asked because you didn't want me to go and drive up his price further. Turned out I was the one bidding on him. Probably cost you like 2 million, because of trust issues :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I think that's the guy that you were complaining about people bidding on in season one free agency. But you wouldn't specify which player when I asked because you didn't want me to go and drive up his price further. Turned out I was the one bidding on him. Probably cost you like 2 million, because of trust issues :(

YES. :(

Can someone poke DM? Advance you fuck!

McNei1y

I never played that game so I had to youtube it. That is some nice presentation. Gameplay doesn't look too bad either.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I never played that game so I had to youtube it. That is some nice presentation. Gameplay doesn't look too bad either.

If you played the 2K legends game on 360, the gameplay is largely the same. (AKA Charge and Mash the Y button for great success.)

The presentation was amazing though.

Ramirez

Well, I will say this about 2K, you could actually throw about every route in the game, usually because the DB was stuck in a time warp.

Well, I will say this about 2K, you could actually throw about every route in the game, usually because the DB was stuck in a time warp.

Deep posts were so money in 2K5 with Harrington, Roy Williams, and Charles Rogers. I miss the video game version of that team =(

McNei1y

lol what a bad company

Deep posts were so money in 2K5 with Harrington, Roy Williams, and Charles Rogers. I miss the video game version of that team =(

I don't think I've ever completed a post in this game with the exception of one specific play I run every now and then.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I remember I was down late one time to Konex and I needed a TD, had less than a minute to go. With Tiki Barber, I just chose to run the ball and truck my way to the end zone in a few plays. It was amazing and hilarious.

CB3

I remember I was down late one time to Konex and I needed a TD, had less than a minute to go. With Tiki Barber, I just chose to run the ball and truck my way to the end zone in a few plays. It was amazing and hilarious.

Being down to konex is just as bad.

this is secretly making me want to track down a copy of the game

CB3

Rorschach

You guys all saw this right? Haven't been to the OT since they moved the NFL and MLB threads.

http://gothamist.com/2012/05/01/watch_kate_upton_do_cat_daddy_dance.php

I'm not into white chicks but GODDAMN.
Not her first video like that. She loves dancing in a bikini. I love watching her dance in a bikini. We're like the perfect couple. I'm going to ask her to marry me on twitter or something.

[edit] She's 19? o_O Ok, not marry. We'll just have sex on the beach.

McNei1y

Everyone needs to read this deadspin column. It's wild:

http://deadspin.com/5906658/is-an-espn-columnist-scamming-people-on-the-internet

It's about an espn dot com columnist contributor who may or may not exist running money scams. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the story after reading it. Take it slow too, as it's long. Crazy.

So after reading all of this... I'm confused. I'm probably confused because the story didn't have a conclusion. I'm guessing Sarah Phillips is a real person but she's a scammer too. I was hoping the Prasad guy was Sarah Phillips. The pictures also don't look like the same girl though.

Those two people got scammed pretty hard though. It sucks about the guys website.

Ramirez

Watched. I really was unaware about CF. I just spent a good 25 minutes googling about it.

Thank you, I myself knew nothing about the disease until he was diagnosed and it's still a learn as you go sort of thing. We have a ton of questions every time we go to the doctor, lol. There are at least two GAFFERs that I know of that have the disease as well, Incognito & CF_Fighter. Incognito recently just had a lung transplant...

Hey guys, May is Cystic Fibrosis awareness month, so if you could maybe take 3 minutes out of your day to watch this video, and see what my kid and many others go through every day it would mean a lot to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTHHOJJYA0U

dang that is depressing. i've heard the term before but never really knew what it was. really horrible when there is shit like this that affects kids from birth. sounds like they are making improvements though (life expectancy up to 37 years which is up from the teens a few years back according to the vid). hopefully they can get people to have 100% normal lives. good luck with your son/daughter!

Rorschach

Hey guys, May is Cystic Fibrosis awareness month, so if you could maybe take 3 minutes out of your day to watch this video, and see what my kid and many others go through every day it would mean a lot to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTHHOJJYA0U

Touching video. I hope research keeps advancing at the rate that it did during that boy's lifetime. Hopefully, your daughter will have a better quality of life and life expectancy when she's his age. Best wishes to your family, Ram.

Nightz

Touching video. I hope research keeps advancing at the rate that it did during that boy's lifetime. Hopefully, your daughter will have a better quality of life and life expectancy when she's his age. Best wishes to your family, Ram.
It's his son. =P

Best wishes to your kid Ram!

Ramirez

dang that is depressing. i've heard the term before but never really knew what it was. really horrible when there is shit like this that affects kids from birth. sounds like they are making improvements though (life expectancy up to 37 years which is up from the teens a few years back according to the vid). hopefully they can get people to have 100% normal lives. good luck with your son/daughter!

It's his son. =P

Best wishes to your kid Ram!

Thanks guys, means a lot.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Np6Tk.jpg

DMczaf

I'm at school, I'll be home around 9-10pm PST.

1 more week, and then I'm out of here!!......to Graduate School. I got accepted yesterday.

Top Bottom