• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

fixed for reality.

lol that is true too because i eventually left the sniper tower to get in on the firefight happening off in the distance and i did get raped quite a few times by their tanks :( 3 rocket launcher shots and one of the tanks was still standing and i get obliterated

i'm not good at these games but i'm getting better.... slowly but surely!

DCX

DCX
lol that is true too because i eventually left the sniper tower to get in on the firefight happening off in the distance and i did get raped quite a few times by their tanks :( 3 rocket launcher shots and one of the tanks was still standing and i get obliterated

i'm not good at these games but i'm getting better.... slowly but surely!

hey oldman, get you beatings in MLB or do you quit?

DCX

eznark

Banned
You fucking children should play Endless Space. I'm watching the Warhawk quick look and it looks like a shitty version of Red Faction: Guerrilla.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
it sounds like you're saying starhawk combines the best of a lot of genres to form the ultimate multiplayer game!

or it combines alot of thing and does each half-aseed. One of the two for sure!

I'm watching the Warhawk quick look and it looks like a shitty version of Red Faction: Guerrilla.

I got the same feeling. But stuff blew up and collapsed better in that.

McNei1y

So I just read that thread in gaming about EA shutting down BF3 360/PS3 servers... Imagine if they had to make us pay per game for Madden... and I mean for that piece of shit.

Mrbob

Sounds like an excuse. Just like the one you made last night about Kobe being sick hours after I told you Lakers age would use it as an out.

Sokantish

but the announcers said they play better when they are sick because it calms them down, so if you think about it they had an advantage. What a bunch of losers those Lakers are!

Splat

I am continuing to bang the drum for an advancement to offseason. Who do I need to yell at?

Looks like Ramirez. RAMIREZ VANCE IT

CB3

I feel like we should have a madden gaf specific character that we only play with other madden gaf people.

CB3

nope, starhawk will be my go-to console MP game, DIII my pc game! more like goodbye max payne, dragons dogma, etc. until ncaa 13. i might buy gravity daze in june.... but i'll be on vacation from june 5-june 17

you act as if you'll have time for anything other than diablo 3. its not like you can just play it for 15 minutes and be done. it eats your soul.

Your leftover time will be needed ducking that shitty MLB league you joined.

DCX

DCX
you act as if you'll have time for anything other than diablo 3. its not like you can just play it for 15 minutes and be done. it eats your soul.

Your leftover time will be needed ducking that shitty MLB league you joined.
He has been ducking me for weeks..

DCX

CB3

i would duck that league too, in all honesty.

even though we played a few days ago! i told you on AIM last night lets finish the series tonight, but you didn't respond! i'll be around tonight if you can play. have to go out to dinner now tho

And you think you have time for diablo, starhawk, mlb, your boyfriend duties, and your upcoming wedding! Good luck with that! You'll end up foolishly buying bob a copy of madden. you should just pre order two copies right now.

i would duck that league too, in all honesty.

And you think you have time for diablo, starhawk, mlb, your boyfriend duties, and your upcoming wedding! Good luck with that! You'll end up foolishly buying bob a copy of madden. you should just pre order two copies right now.

playing SH regularly doesn't mean every night! i'll have plenty of time.... plenty of time indeed!

DCX

DCX
even though we played a few days ago! i told you on AIM last night lets finish the series tonight, but you didn't respond! i'll be around tonight if you can play. have to go out to dinner now tho
Dude I'm east coast I can't be staying up all hours of the night lol I work tomorrow so I can't stay up late tonight either. Tomorrow night might work.

DCX

Top Bottom