• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Smokey

Wtf who would attack Montee Ball?

Also, I own BF3 already Smokey! I don't have Premium, though.

Since when? We can still play just not on the expansion maps obviously. I'm assuming you B2K though.

BF4 is 1.5 years away. The notion of waiting until a sequel comes out to get it and not enjoy what is currently available is pretty dumb. BF3 will have been out 2 years ago when BF4 releases. Go back and look at the releases of BF and it's expansions since BF1942...this isn't anything new yet people act like it's *shocking news*.

Probably has more to do with people hating EA which is more understandable.

McNei1y

BF4 is 1.5 years away. The notion of waiting until a sequel comes out to get it and not enjoy what is currently available is pretty dumb. BF3 will have been out 2 years ago when BF4 releases. Go back and look at the releases of BF and it's expansions since BF1942...this isn't anything new yet people act like it's *shocking news*.

I mean BF1942 had expansions come out at that rate right? BF3's expansions are a few months in between. BF2 didn't have anything come out this soon after, did it?

eznark

Banned

A year and a half? I'd guess it'll be out in a year. Either way, tiny maps don't appeal to me. If they release something cool I'm sure I'd buy it. Vietnam for BC2 was rad!

And I like EA, ask Bob, I even say nice things about Origin.

McNei1y

A year and a half? I'd guess it'll be out in a year. Either way, tiny maps don't appeal to me. If they release something cool I'm sure I'd buy it. Vietnam for BC2 was rad!

The armored expansion looks cool. It looks like El Alamein but with all vehicles.

eznark

Banned
Not sure what that is. Can you buy those map packs without paying full price for premium? I really have no interest in having the close quarters map packs in a rotation.

Smokey

I mean BF1942 had expansions come out at that rate right? BF3's expansions are a few months in between. BF2 didn't have anything come out this soon after, did it?

2002 Battlefield 1942

2003 Battlefield 1942: The Road to Rome

2003 Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of WWII

2004 Battlefield Vietnam

2005 Battlefield 2

2005 Battlefield 2: Special Forces

2005 Battlefield 2: Modern Combat

2006 Battlefield 2: Euro Forces

2006 Battlefield 2: Armored Fury

2006 Battlefield 2142

2007 Battlefield 2142: Northern Strike

2008 Battlefield: Bad Company

2009 Battlefield Heroes

2009 Battlefield 1943

2010 Battlefield: Bad Company 2

2010 Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Vietnam

2010 Battlefield Online

2011 Battlefield Play4Free

2011 Battlefield 3

2011 Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand

2012 Battlefield 3: Close Quarters

TBA Battlefield 4

So yeah it's nothing new. At all

Yeah CQ doesn't appeal to everybody, that's fine and understandable. And if you don't plan on getting all of the expansions then Premium is a waste. If you do though you save like 10-15 bucks versus buying individually.

And I'd guess it would be out in Fall 2013 just like BF3. They will want to go against COD19. I'd say probably Octoberish so ok not a 1.5 years but still a year+.

Not sure what that is. Can you buy those map packs without paying full price for premium? I really have no interest in having the close quarters map packs in a rotation.

It will probably be seperated out. The way it is now you can filter between BF3, B2K, and CQ. If you play CQ then usually it's just those maps and they don't mix with the others. Maybe there are some servers out like that but not from what I've seen.

eznark

Banned
As long as I can buy the packs separately I have zero problem with it. Honestly I have zero problem with it either way, but I probably wouldn't buy premium.

McNei1y

Well that was fun. I'm definitely trying to play again. I forgot how fun this game was. It sucks, though, since I got a new xbox and forgot to transfer all of my RDR files over.

Two things:
-I think my fire bottle got shot which lit me and CB on fire
-I totally forgot I couldn't swim... but that water was shallow. booo

Anyone for regular BF3 soon?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Well that was fun. I'm definitely trying to play again.

Two things:
-I think my fire bottle got shot which lit me and CB on fire
-I totally forgot I couldn't swim... but that water was shallow. booo

yeah i shot it by accident. i also shot you when you ran into my line of fire at the fort and it downed you. i thought that was funny.

Bob's 6 kills in a game rivals Phee's 3 kills in half a game.

McNei1y

yeah i shot it by accident. i also shot you when you ran into my line of fire at the fort and it downed you. i thought that was funny.

Bob's 6 kills in a game rivals Phee's 3 kills in half a game.

Ah. Yeah. I tend to run around totally forgetting people's line of sights. I had a great time though. I laughed at pretty much everything. I forgot how to punch (have to ready up) so I was taking hooks from you and FMT but I finally managed to knock him out once!

I also picked the most random character.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ah. Yeah. I tend to run around totally forgetting people's line of sights. I had a great time though. I laughed at pretty much everything. I forgot how to punch (have to ready up) so I was taking hooks from you and FMT but I finally managed to knock him out once!

I also picked the most random character.

Fat Mexican was great.

Id be up for a full madden-gaf Dota match as long as i wasnt the only one who didnt know what they were doing

McNei1y

We should all play DotA.

Fat Mexican was great.

Id be up for a full madden-gaf Dota match as long as i wasnt the only one who didnt know what they were doing

I'm pretty much at that level CB. I know the process but I don't execute very well. I try not to feed or whatever but people just merk the shit out of me. I like randomizing characters too.

Oh, forgot to say, I'm in!

Fat Mexican was great.

i would be in for a GAF only dota match. ive put maybe like 3 hours into the game and i dont really know wtf is going on but i would be willing to play

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Well, someone needs to hook me up with a way to play DOTA, then I can go about not knowing how to play it too.

Trasher

I'm heading to a training camp session on Monday, I'll take pics for you so you can pretend you were there too!

Nice! I've always wanted to go to one of those. Get some good action shots for hi-res avatar pics. Also, cast any spells you can on Megatron to protect him from the Madden curse.

Btw, for anyone wanting to add me to their Steam for DotA: TJ Trasher

Top Bottom