• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

McNei1y

I remember I borrowed a kids Worms 2 back in elementary school and I made like 10 copies of it and gave them all away so we could all play online.

I bought Worms Armageddon on XBLA though.

LiveWire

i was playing that back in middle school 6-8 hours a day on a geforce3 desktop or on a compaq laptop hooked to a 15inch monitor

recognize

Pfft. I was SLIing Voodoo 2s while you were still in elementary. I see CB knows what's up, and he's even younger than you.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I remember I borrowed a kids Worms 2 back in elementary school and I made like 10 copies of it and gave them all away so we could all play online.

I bought Worms Armageddon on XBLA though.

Worms on xbox was not even close to the same thing as it was on PC.

CB3

I cant imagine the time i poured onto that at Worms World Party as a kid. Finding the picture of that title screen almost made me tear up.

The garbage Team 17 is putting out now and calling it "Worms" is a sham

I do remember the Sega Channel

My neighbor had it and I thought he was the coolest kid forever

Also is a gaming mouse recommended? Cause right now I use a really standard Logitech wireless mouse...

I don't think it's a really big deal to me but I wanted to probe

Smokey

Pfft. I was SLIing Voodoo 2s while you were still in elementary.

Pfft i was too busy trying to decide if i wanted frito pie or chili cheese rolls for lunch

but i have since risen and am replacing the old and weak like yourself. i will carry the pc torch

CB3

I installed Worms Armageddon. Cause why not?

Surprised the servers are still up and about 70 people in lobby

BigAT

Only the biggest throws will do (down 14k XP, 20k gold at one point)

2SBnF.jpg

Somnia

Anyone who got Orcs Must Die 2 and want to do some co-op tomorrow I'll be home around 6PM CST, just shoot me a message on steam.

Smokey

Those two teams were shit but that last game was fun. Still crazy we won with 4 tickets left. I thought we had lost for sure.

Yeah those first 2 were big wtfs..That last game though...I hear the loser music and then look at the screen and it says "Your team won!". Big wat expression on my face lol

now get Close Quarters

The one edge that 2k4 has on the original is Onslaught. That is a really great mode

The original is classic for me though, in my HS senior year we had it installed on all the computers in BCIS class and that was my last period of the day

Mrbob

Can we get Madden GAF to agree to play a non Madden game together? I'd be down for BF3 game nights if we have multiple people involved.

McNei1y

Can we get Madden GAF to agree to play a non Madden game together? I'd be down for BF3 game nights if we have multiple people involved.

I know Somnia and Smokey have BF3 and I was trying to play with them the other night but they have premium. I think someone else plays with them as well.

Smokey

BF3. Stop fighting Origin and come onboard

A good team/good squad helps. Me, Somnia, and Phee ran through like 2 CQ matches when we were together.

McNei1y
Pheeniks
Vikakakdo
Red Blaster
Me

all play on a regular basis. well i dunno if you count kado as playing since he sits atop his cheese spot on Oman and snipes

Somnia just hopped on and Ez looks like he plays it too.

Top Bottom